Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Section 1: Quicksilver, pages 1-69
1. What period is this book set in?
2. Why is the woman being hanged at the beginning of the book?
3. Where is the book set at the beginning?
4. What are Enoch's saddle bags filled with at the beginning of the book?
5. What is van Hoek's occupation?
6. Who takes Enoch to the ferry?
7. What does Daniel nearly swallow when he sees Enoch?
8. Princess Caroline wants Daniel's help with _____________.
9. Daniel's father taught him to prepare for ____________.
10. What did Daniel study in school?
11. Why did Daniel see a boy stabbed at college?
12. Why did Daniel not seek vengeance...
This section contains 1,718 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)