|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Odalisque, pages 853-916.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are James and Charles related?
(a) They are half-brothers.
(b) James is Charles's nephew.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are brothers.
2. The man in rags was from _________.
3. What did Daniel study in school?
(b) Natural Philosophy.
4. Why was Eliza afraid of the man in rags?
(a) She saw his weapon.
(b) She thought she recognized him.
(c) She didn't trust strange men.
(d) She was afraid of the Plague.
5. What was Eliza's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Cambridge to be closed in 1665?
2. What is Tess's occupation?
3. What area did Wilkins make bad decisions in before his death?
4. Who tells the King of Eliza's codes?
5. How did Daniel meet Tess?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)