|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Odalisque, pages 688-739.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jack do for the man in rags?
(a) Let him ride the horse.
(b) Gave him medicine.
(c) Made him dinner.
(d) Gave him clothes.
2. What news does Genoese give Jack?
(a) His mother died.
(b) Eliza moved away.
(c) His brother is in prison.
(d) The King is dead.
3. Why did Daniel not seek vengeance for the boy who committed the stabbing at college?
(a) He was too sick.
(b) He was afraid.
(c) He knew Jesus would judge him.
(d) His father believed in pacifism.
4. Who wants to autopsy Wilkins?
5. What is the occupation of Edward Teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the leading dissenter when Declaration for Freedom of Conscience of all Dissenters is signed?
2. What attracts Jack to Amsterdam?
3. What did Daniel see a play about at Cambridge?
4. What was Newton experimenting with when Daniel came to him?
5. What are Enoch's saddle bags filled with at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)