|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: King of the Vagabonds, pages 558-609.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack have to do to avoid being arrested in Paris?
(a) Show his ID.
(b) Speak in French.
(c) Give a testimony.
(d) Pay a fee.
2. What did Daniel study in school?
(d) Natural Philosophy.
3. Where does Jack want to sell the ostrich feathers?
4. Where does the tunnel that Jack finds in the woods lead?
(a) A church.
(b) A mine.
(c) A prison.
(d) A town.
5. What did Daniel discuss with Newton on the way to the fair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Churchill say Jack would be useful?
2. Why does Daniel wait at the Square on London Bridge?
3. Who saw the fire in London as a sign of the Apocalypse?
4. What does Eliza do that enrages Jack in Amsterdam?
5. What affected Wilkins's judgement before his death?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)