|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: King of the Vagabonds, pages 390-450.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jack do for the man in rags?
(a) Gave him clothes.
(b) Made him dinner.
(c) Let him ride the horse.
(d) Gave him medicine.
2. Why did Daniel not seek vengeance for the boy who committed the stabbing at college?
(a) His father believed in pacifism.
(b) He was afraid.
(c) He knew Jesus would judge him.
(d) He was too sick.
3. The man in rags was from _________.
4. Daniel's father taught him to prepare for ____________.
(a) The industrial period.
(b) The new world.
(c) The apocalypse.
(d) The second coming.
5. What did Hooke do with dogs while Wilkins was making his alphabet?
(a) Gave blood transfusions.
(b) Put them to sleep.
(c) Bred them.
(d) Collected fleas from them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Daniel's father?
2. Princess Caroline wants Daniel's help with _____________.
3. What was Eliza's profession?
4. What does Jack dress up as when they go to Leipzig?
5. Whom does Wilkins ask to carry on his work?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)