|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: King of the Vagabonds, pages 390-450.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bird did Jack chase while in the Army?
(a) An emu.
(b) A pheasant.
(c) An ostrich.
(d) A peacock.
2. Who is the leading dissenter when Declaration for Freedom of Conscience of all Dissenters is signed?
3. What ocean is Daniel in when he escapes from Blackbeard?
4. Why did Daniel see a boy stabbed at college?
(a) He refused to cheat on his exams.
(b) He believed in Alchemy.
(c) He tried to protect a woman.
(d) He challenged another boy to a duel.
5. What did Jack do for the man in rags?
(a) Gave him medicine.
(b) Made him dinner.
(c) Gave him clothes.
(d) Let him ride the horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was with Jack when he met Churchill?
2. What is the occupation of Edward Teach?
3. How did Daniel meet Tess?
4. What was Bob and Jack's second job?
5. What kind of language did Wilkins want to create?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)