|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: King of the Vagabonds, pages 337-390.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who starts a fire at Daniel's house?
2. What was thought to be a cure for Syphilis?
(d) Clean blood.
3. Who is the leading dissenter when Declaration for Freedom of Conscience of all Dissenters is signed?
4. What college did Daniel make a hole at?
(a) Cambridge University.
(b) Oxford College.
(c) Gresham College.
(d) University of the Trinity.
5. What does Jack name the horse he steals?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Daniel say he learned most from at college?
2. How did Dick die?
3. What did Daniel discuss with Newton on the way to the fair?
4. What kind of bird did Jack chase while in the Army?
5. Where does Daniel run when Wilkins's death is discussed?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)