|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Quicksilver, pages 217-279.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Daniel's father taught him to prepare for ____________.
(a) The new world.
(b) The second coming.
(c) The industrial period.
(d) The apocalypse.
2. What does Daniel nearly swallow when he sees Enoch?
(a) His tongue.
(b) His biscuit.
(c) His fork.
(d) His teeth.
3. How did Daniel feel about the play he saw at Cambridge?
(a) He abhorred it.
(b) He was annoyed by it.
(c) He loved it.
(d) He was confused by it.
4. What did Hooke do with dogs while Wilkins was making his alphabet?
(a) Collected fleas from them.
(b) Gave blood transfusions.
(c) Bred them.
(d) Put them to sleep.
5. What kind of shop did Newton have someone watching him in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starts a fire at Daniel's house?
2. How long did it take Daniel to make the hole at a college?
3. What did Daniel study in school?
4. What test did Daniel have to pass to avoid being kicked out of college?
5. What period is this book set in?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)