Quiz: Section 4: Quicksilver, pages 217-279 to Section 5: Quicksilver, pages 279-335
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What affected Wilkins's judgement before his death?
a) His pain.
b) His pain medication.
c) His poverty.
d) His illness.
2. What area did Wilkins make bad decisions in before his death?
3. Who did Daniel make the hole at a college for?
4. What college did Daniel make a hole at?
a) University of the Trinity.
b) Gresham College.
c) Oxford College.
d) Cambridge University.
5. What was the hole Daniel made used for?
a) A view point.
b) A telescope.
c) A tracking system.
d) A sky light.
Short Answer Questions...
This section contains 248 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)