|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Odalisque, pages 739-811.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eliza learn about in Amsterdam?
(b) The language.
(c) Political connections.
(d) The trade of commodities.
2. What did Eliza disguise herself in when she ran away with Jack?
(a) The master's robes.
(b) A dead man's turban.
(c) A dancer's garb.
(d) The captain's coat.
3. When did Jack meet Churchill?
(a) When his mother died.
(b) When he was working at the prison.
(c) When he joined the Army.
(d) When his brother was knighted.
4. What is Jack imprisoned in?
(a) A cage.
(b) A church.
(c) A barn.
(d) A dungeon.
5. How many wagons does Leibniz take to the Fair?
(a) 3 dozen.
(b) 2 dozen.
(c) 1 dozen.
(d) 4 dozen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Daniel known James?
2. Why doesn't Jack go North after wandering through Paris?
3. How does Daniel ask to communicate with Eliza?
4. Why did Daniel see a boy stabbed at college?
5. What was thought to be a cure for Syphilis?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)