|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Odalisque, pages 739-811.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Eliza prove her innocence when dAvaux's hidden items were found in her things?
(a) She had a bank statement with her.
(b) She couldn't read the writing.
(c) She flirted with the guards.
(d) She showed them his letter.
2. When did Jack meet Churchill?
(a) When his mother died.
(b) When his brother was knighted.
(c) When he joined the Army.
(d) When he was working at the prison.
3. How does Jeffreys think Daniel wants England to be run?
(a) By democracy.
(b) By tyranny.
(c) By fear.
(d) By religion.
4. Who wants to autopsy Wilkins?
5. What is Jack Ketch's occupation?
(b) College professor.
(c) Prime Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Newton experimenting with when Daniel came to him?
2. What was thought to be a cure for Syphilis?
3. What did Daniel study in school?
4. Why is Oldenburg arrested?
5. Where do Tess and Daniel first make love?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)