|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: King of the Vagabonds, pages 502-558.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Jack go North after wandering through Paris?
(a) It is too cold.
(b) He has no money.
(c) There is a warrant for his arrest..
(d) He misses Eliza.
2. What did Daniel help Wilkins do while Cambridge was closed?
(a) Do experiments.
(b) Bring in the crops.
(c) All of these.
(d) Write a book.
3. What does Jack dress up as when they go to Leipzig?
(a) A nobleman.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A bodyguard.
(d) A professor.
4. What is Genoese's occupation?
(b) Candle stick maker.
5. How long did it take Daniel to make the hole at a college?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 month,
(c) 2 months.
(d) 4 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Daniel meet Tess?
2. What was thought to be a cure for Syphilis?
3. Where does Jack find Arlanc?
4. What was the hole Daniel made used for?
5. What season does Jack wander through Paris?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)