|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: King of the Vagabonds, pages 502-558.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Daniel feel about the play he saw at Cambridge?
(a) He abhorred it.
(b) He was confused by it.
(c) He was annoyed by it.
(d) He loved it.
2. What does Jack dress up as when they go to Leipzig?
(a) A bodyguard.
(b) A nobleman.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A professor.
3. Where does Daniel run when Wilkins's death is discussed?
(a) The garden.
(b) The lobby.
(c) The street.
(d) The square.
4. What did Daniel see a play about at Cambridge?
(a) The war.
(b) Courtly intrigue.
(c) King Henry VIII's life.
(d) Politicians who are corrupted.
5. Where does Genoese live?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Daniel to make the hole at a college?
2. What kind of mines does Jack buy shares in?
3. Where is the debate over Wilkins autopsy held?
4. Who was with Jack when he met Churchill?
5. When did Jack meet Churchill?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)