|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: King of the Vagabonds, pages 502-558.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ocean is Daniel in when he escapes from Blackbeard?
2. Whom is the Duke on Monmouth escorting when he meets Eliza?
3. How long did it take Daniel to make the hole at a college?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 1 month,
(d) 4 months.
4. What does Jack have to do to avoid being arrested in Paris?
(a) Speak in French.
(b) Show his ID.
(c) Give a testimony.
(d) Pay a fee.
5. Who did experiments with gunpowder?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Daniel's father own?
2. When did Jack meet Churchill?
3. What did Hooke do with dogs while Wilkins was making his alphabet?
4. Where does Daniel run when Wilkins's death is discussed?
5. What did Daniel see a play about at Cambridge?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)