|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: King of the Vagabonds, pages 502-558.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the hole Daniel made used for?
(a) A telescope.
(b) A view point.
(c) A sky light.
(d) A tracking system.
2. Where did Churchill say Jack would be useful?
(a) In politics.
(b) In prison.
(c) In a factory.
(d) In a regiment.
3. How did the Duke of York find out about Hooke's experiments with dogs?
(a) Hooke wrote to him about it.
(b) He heard a dog scream.
(c) He saw it through a window.
(d) Rumors spread to him.
4. Why did Daniel fear the Plague so much?
(a) He was sickly.
(b) His father died of it.
(c) It brought death.
(d) It was a sign of the Apocalypse.
5. Who signed the Declaration for Freedom of Conscience of all Dissenters?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The House Speaker.
(c) The Prime Minister.
(d) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Daniel meet Tess?
2. What did Hooke do with dogs while Wilkins was making his alphabet?
3. What does Jack bribe a man in Paris to do?
4. Who did Daniel make the hole at a college for?
5. What ocean is Daniel in when he escapes from Blackbeard?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)