Quiz: Section 13: Odalisque, pages 739-811 to Section 14: Odalisque, pages 811-852
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why does Eliza say she spent time at a convent?
a) She was pregnant.
b) She had syphilis.
c) She fell while riding.
d) She was hiding from someone.
2. Who suggests that Daniel should move to America?
a) Isaac Newton.
b) King James.
c) Thomas Pain.
d) William Penn.
3. What does d'Arcachon leave Eliza when he departs?
a) Some money.
b) A letter.
c) A ring.
4. Who helps Eliza get on a boat in Nijemegen?
5. What does Eliza write about in her letters to Leibniz?
a) Her walks in the park.
b) Versailles Society.
This section contains 257 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)