Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Quicksilver. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Section 1: Quicksilver, pages 1-69
1. What period is this book set in?
2. Why is the woman being hanged at the beginning of the book?
a) She is a witch.
b) She cheated on her husband.
c) She didn't pay her taxes.
d) She is a thief.
3. Where is the book set at the beginning?
a) New York.
4. What are Enoch's saddle bags filled with at the beginning of the book?
5. What is van Hoek's occupation?
This section contains 3,480 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)