Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Irene has a bad moment during the social event wherein she
(a) Deliberately breaks a tea cup.
(b) Pushes Clare across the room.
(c) Screams at Brian.
(d) Throws a champagne bottle.
2. Irene privately considers what it would be like if
(a) Clare re-entered Harlem as a black woman.
(b) Clare took her sons.
(c) Clare should die.
(d) Brian and Clare eloped.
3. What is the implication that surrounds Clare's rich white male companions?
(a) They pay Clare for housekeeping.
(b) They find Clare to be a hard worker.
(c) They are paying a good price for Clare's company.
(d) They find Clare to be a good dancer.
4. Helga finds some satisfaction in
(a) Living in poverty.
(b) Being a preacher's wife.
(c) Changing the women in the congregation.
(d) Living in the south.
5. What happened to Clare's father?
(a) He died from injuries in a fight.
(b) He died in a car accident.
(c) He left Clare when she was small.
(d) He was imprisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Irene does not tell Brian about bumping into Bellew because
2. This chapter finds Brian Redfield
3. Helga makes the decision while she is still bedridden to
4. In this section, Clare is now
5. When Clare falls from the window, Irene cries with
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)