1. In her lovely room at Naxos, Helga is
Angry and wants to leave.
2. Helga Crane loves
Beauty and beautiful things.
3. James Vayle, to whom Helga is engaged,
Has assimilated into the school's culture.
4. Helga feels the school's intention is to
Turn black children into white children.
5. The sermon heard earlier affects Helga because
It was about the persecution of blacks.
6. Helga is angry at herself because
Her teaching has been ineffective.
This section contains 4,373 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)