|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Passing, Part Three, Chapters Two and Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Helga's most recent infant
(a) Passed away after one week.
(b) Is cared for by Pastor Green.
(c) Looks just like Helga.
(d) Was nursed by Clementine.
2. Helga has found peace and contentment in
(a) Her job.
(c) Her spirituality.
(d) Anne's house.
3. Brian demands that Irene not
(a) Molly-coddle their son.
(b) Divert him from complaining about his job.
(c) Talk of sex at the table.
(d) Talk to him so much.
4. Why does Irene bring up Junior's exposure to sexually tainted jokes?
(a) She hopes it will spark some life in his eyes.
(b) She is trying to divert Brian's attention.
(c) She is being suggestive.
(d) She wants to punish Brian.
5. Irene Redfield does not
(a) Try to pass as a white person.
(b) Does not tell her sons they are black.
(c) Reveal to anyone that she is black.
(d) Discuss her skin color.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne Grey symbolizes
2. When she realizes what Axel Olsen is implying, Helga feels
3. Helga makes the decision while she is still bedridden to
4. Anne's feelings about racism cause her to
5. Helga leaves Denmark with the expectation of
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)