|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Passing, Part Three, Chapters Two and Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The teacup Irene destroys is
(b) An heirloom from Brian's family.
(c) A porcelain antique.
(d) A cheap reproduction.
2. Anne does not know that Helga
(a) Is angry about the Audrey Denny comments.
(b) Is hoping Anne will like Dr. Anderson.
(c) Dislikes her.
(d) Is planning to leave for Denmark.
3. How does Helga feel about the encounter with Uncle Peter's wife?
(a) She wants her to disappear.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She is ashamed.
(d) She is determined.
4. Helga feels she does not fit in with this community because
(a) Her hair is blonde.
(b) Her skin is fair.
(c) She is an aggressive woman.
(d) She is a black activist.
5. The staging of Helga by her aunt and uncle make Helga feel like
(a) A monkey.
(b) A peacock.
(c) A pet dog.
(d) A dinosaur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Irene attributes Brian's complete withdrawal to
2. Helga could never marry
3. Helga grows tired and ill from
4. Brian demands that Irene
5. Soon after Helga is well enough to be out of bed
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)