|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Passing, Part Three, Chapters Two and Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Irene heard about Clare since they were young?
(a) She has been a housewife.
(b) She has found a career as a dancer.
(c) She has been seen with rich white men.
(d) She is a high fashion model in New York.
2. Anne does not know that Helga
(a) Dislikes her.
(b) Is planning to leave for Denmark.
(c) Is angry about the Audrey Denny comments.
(d) Is hoping Anne will like Dr. Anderson.
3. When she is dressed for tea, Helga's uncle decides that she
(a) Needs a better hairdo.
(b) Needs higher heels.
(c) Needs more makeup.
(d) Must have earrings.
4. When it comes to Clare's motives, Irene is
5. The staging of Helga by her aunt and uncle make Helga feel like
(a) A pet dog.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A peacock.
(d) A dinosaur.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Danish word for "black" that Helga hears in town is
2. Where does Helga encounter Robert Anderson again?
3. What would Helga like to accomplish with Dr. Crane?
4. Dr. Anderson has assumed that Helga's good qualities are due to
5. When she realizes what Axel Olsen is implying, Helga feels
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)