|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Passing, Part Two, Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Clare's father?
(a) He died in a car accident.
(b) He died from injuries in a fight.
(c) He left Clare when she was small.
(d) He was imprisoned.
2. The rejection Helga held earlier for America has turned to
(a) A repugnance of Negroes.
(b) A wish for more money.
(c) A hatred of Harlem.
3. Soon after Helga is well enough to be out of bed
(a) She packs up to leave.
(b) She prays for redemption.
(c) She begins to give birth to her fifth child.
(d) She rejects Green's advances.
4. What does Clare's stationery say about her?
(a) She is beautiful.
(b) She is wealthy.
(c) She is feminine.
(d) She is plain.
5. Helga finally finds work as
(a) A housekeeper.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A librarian.
(d) A personal assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. The husband of Mrs. Hayes-Rore died
2. Green's bad habits are outweighed by his
3. Helga is sure that James Vayle's family
4. Helga remembers her mother being
5. When Helga sees Audrey Denny with Dr. Anderson, she feels
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)