|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Passing, Part Two, Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Helga feels that at Naxos she is
(c) Well thought of.
(d) A real success.
2. Helga tells Olsen that some day
(a) In the future, they will marry.
(b) He will learn to love all black people.
(c) His racism will catch up with him.
(d) The differences in their races would come between them.
3. Helga feels she does not fit in with this community because
(a) She is a black activist.
(b) She is an aggressive woman.
(c) Her skin is fair.
(d) Her hair is blonde.
4. Helga's step-siblings were
(a) Mulatto children.
(b) Danish children.
(c) White children.
(d) Black children.
5. Helga considers that perhaps her feelings for Dr. Anderson mean that
(a) She wishes he would leave New York.
(b) She is in love with him.
(c) She resents him.
(d) She longs for Naxos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Axel Olsen tells Helga that she has
2. Helga marries Pleasant Green and moves to
3. As Helga watches the dancers, she sees
4. Helga grows tired and ill from
5. The dress Helga chooses to wear to Anne's homecoming party represents
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)