|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Passing, Part Two, Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The conversations at the tea Helga attends
(a) Make her irritable.
(b) Bore and exasperate her.
(c) Excite her.
(d) Make her want to serve her race.
2. Helga marries Pleasant Green and moves to
3. Why is Helga distressed at the end of this chapter?
(a) She wants to continue to live with Anne.
(b) She is angry to be black.
(c) She misses her aunt and uncle.
(d) She is jealous, confused and afraid.
4. Helga feels that at Naxos she is
(b) Well thought of.
(c) A real success.
5. Helga's most recent infant
(a) Is cared for by Pastor Green.
(b) Looks just like Helga.
(c) Passed away after one week.
(d) Was nursed by Clementine.
Short Answer Questions
1. When it comes to Clare's motives, Irene is
2. The Fishers arrive at the boat in order to
3. Helga's false pride masks her
4. Helga takes the time to
5. Margaret Creighton is
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)