|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Passing, Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne's feelings about racism cause her to
(a) Keep to herself.
(b) Reject blacks.
(c) Hate white people.
(d) Stay out of Harlem.
2. When it comes to Dr. Anderson, Helga has now developed a vague sense of
3. Helga marries Pleasant Green and moves to
4. Helga considers that perhaps her feelings for Dr. Anderson mean that
(a) She resents him.
(b) She longs for Naxos.
(c) She wishes he would leave New York.
(d) She is in love with him.
5. About to be sick in the crowd of worshippers, Helga got
(b) The idea of of singing.
(d) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Helga sees Audrey Denny with Dr. Anderson, she feels
2. Dr. Anderson thinks that Helga's reaction to injustice is
3. Olsen thinks Helga's surprise at his proposal is
4. Her deepest regret over the incident with Anderson is
5. In her illness, Helga is unable to
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)