|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Passing, Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would Brian prefer to live?
(a) South America.
(b) Southern Europe.
(d) South Africa.
2. Helga's attempt to overcome her loneliness in Harlem has resulted in
(a) Anxiety and tension.
(b) Dullness and aversion.
(c) A stronger sense of her self.
(d) A more secure outlook.
3. Helga remembers her mother being
4. In Chicago, Helga finds a place to stay
(a) With an old friend.
(b) At the local YWCA.
(c) With a roommate in an apartment.
(d) At the local golf club.
5. Helga's most recent infant
(a) Looks just like Helga.
(b) Was nursed by Clementine.
(c) Passed away after one week.
(d) Is cared for by Pastor Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. Helga projects a sense of
2. Knowing she is without support, Helga's desperation turns to
3. Helga's aunt resembles
4. What the Dahls have wanted all along was
5. Helga makes the decision while she is still bedridden to
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)