|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Passing, Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Helga's aunt resembles
(a) Helga's father.
(b) Audrey Denny.
(c) Helga's mother.
(d) Uncle Peter.
2. What does Clare's stationery say about her?
(a) She is plain.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) She is wealthy.
(d) She is feminine.
3. Brian demands that Irene not
(a) Divert him from complaining about his job.
(b) Talk of sex at the table.
(c) Molly-coddle their son.
(d) Talk to him so much.
4. In her illness, Helga is unable to
(a) Love her new child.
(b) Give birth.
(c) Ask the right questions.
(d) Pray properly.
5. Helga's most recent infant
(a) Passed away after one week.
(b) Was nursed by Clementine.
(c) Looks just like Helga.
(d) Is cared for by Pastor Green.
Short Answer Questions
1. Helga considers that perhaps her feelings for Dr. Anderson mean that
2. What animal image comes to Irene's mind when considering Clare?
3. For her departure from Denmark, Helga now blames
4. It is possible that Helga Crane is
5. How does Helga feel about the encounter with Uncle Peter's wife?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)