Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Passing, Part Two, Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brian's comments about sex being a joke indicate that
(a) He thinks sex is hilarious.
(b) He is happy with his marriage.
(c) He sees the humor in the jokes.
(d) He and Irene don't have much of a sex life.
2. Helga feels the school's intention is to
(a) Preserve the Negro culture.
(b) Turn black children into white children.
(c) Pave the way for college students.
(d) Teach the children arts and crafts.
3. What is the implication that surrounds Clare's rich white male companions?
(a) They are paying a good price for Clare's company.
(b) They find Clare to be a hard worker.
(c) They find Clare to be a good dancer.
(d) They pay Clare for housekeeping.
4. What disturbs Helga about her conversation with Dr. Anderson?
(a) She feels she confided too much to him.
(b) She is ashamed of herself for resigning.
(c) She wanted to stay.
(d) She feels she told half-truths.
5. What happened to Clare's father?
(a) He left Clare when she was small.
(b) He died in a car accident.
(c) He died from injuries in a fight.
(d) He was imprisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Green's bad habits are outweighed by his
2. Helga takes the time to
3. Mrs. Hayes-Rore warns Helga not to mention
4. For more than a week, Helga remains in a state of
5. Clare is very
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)