|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Passing, Part Two, Chapters Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her discomfort about not fitting in, Helga realizes
(a) She loves to travel.
(b) She does not want to fit in.
(c) She is better than these people.
(d) Her feelings are hurt.
2. Helga leaves Denmark with the expectation of
(a) Marrying Dr. Anderson.
(b) Staying in Harlem forever.
(c) Bringing Anne back with her.
(d) Returning after the wedding.
3. Irene is determined to keep her life
(a) Orderly and managed.
(b) Wild and carefree.
(c) Spontaneous and fun.
(d) Peaceful and serene.
4. What is the trait of Clare's that gossipers have mentioned to Irene?
(a) Clare's gregarious nature.
(b) Clare's standoffishness.
(c) Clare's having way.
(d) Clare's vulnerability.
5. When it comes to Clare's motives, Irene is
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne secretly knows that Dr. Anderson might
2. What the Dahls have wanted all along was
3. What is the implication that surrounds Clare's rich white male companions?
4. Helga remembers her mother being
5. Helga tells her story to Mrs. Hayes-Rore who
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)