|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Passing, Part Two, Chapters Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Helga feels like a criminal when she meets Anne because
(a) Anne thinks Helga's mother just recently died.
(b) She has taken money from Hayes-Rore.
(c) She plans to abscond with Anne's fortune.
(d) She knows she is taking advantage of Anne.
2. Irene allowing Clare into the private rooms of the house symbolizes
(a) Irene allowing herself to be vulnerable.
(b) Irene's invitation to invade her family.
(c) Irene's desire to show Clare her wealth.
(d) Irene's wish that Clare will love her sons.
3. What would Helga like to accomplish with Dr. Crane?
(a) Arrange never to see him again.
(b) Make him jealous.
(c) Set him straight regarding their talk in Naxos.
(d) Get him matched up with Anne.
4. Where would Brian prefer to live?
(a) South Africa.
(b) South America.
(c) Southern Europe.
5. Helga makes the decision while she is still bedridden to
(a) Leave Pastor Green.
(b) Re-commit to the church.
(c) Flee to Naxos.
(d) Commit suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Soon after Helga is well enough to be out of bed
2. Robert Anderson's kiss makes Helga
3. Helga thinks she has now
4. Why does her uncle's wife reject Helga?
5. The rejection Helga held earlier for America has turned to
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)