|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quicksand - Chapters Twelve, Thirteen and Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When she finds Anne gone upon her return from the tea, Helga
(a) Is upset.
(b) Is indifferent.
(c) Is worried.
(d) Is disappointed.
2. Why does her uncle's wife reject Helga?
(a) She does not believe Helga.
(b) She is simply cruel and evil.
(c) She thinks Helga dresses too loudly.
(d) She feels Helga is not a valid member of the family.
3. Anne's feelings about racism cause her to
(a) Keep to herself.
(b) Stay out of Harlem.
(c) Reject blacks.
(d) Hate white people.
4. Helga's hidden feeling about her lack of family is
5. The furnishings in Anne Grey's home
(a) Appeal to Helga's sense of aesthetics.
(b) Are too modern for her home.
(c) Are old and dusty.
(d) Have been bought from museums.
Short Answer Questions
1. Katrina would like Helga to
2. Helga's false pride masks her
3. The Fishers arrive at the boat in order to
4. Where does Helga encounter Robert Anderson again?
5. What would Helga like to accomplish with Dr. Crane?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)