Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Passing, Part Two, Chapters Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the implication that surrounds Clare's rich white male companions?
(a) They are paying a good price for Clare's company.
(b) They pay Clare for housekeeping.
(c) They find Clare to be a good dancer.
(d) They find Clare to be a hard worker.
2. Dr. Anderson thinks that Helga's reaction to injustice is
(d) Too sensitive.
3. Clare married her husband because
(a) She loves him.
(b) She wanted children.
(c) She wanted a banker.
(d) He has money.
4. Helga's false pride masks her
(a) Insecurity and pain.
(c) Cruel nature.
(d) Lack of taste.
5. In Chicago, Clare's husband
(a) Claimed he had Negro blood.
(b) Denegrated and insulted the black race.
(c) Asked Irene to leave.
(d) Spoke of his unconditional love for people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a personality trait of Clare's that stands out in Irene's mind?
2. It occurs to Helga that perhaps her new uncle
3. Helga tells her story to Mrs. Hayes-Rore who
4. What animal image comes to Irene's mind when considering Clare?
5. At the Redfields' private dinner table, Clare is
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)