|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Quicksand, Chapters Twenty-Four and Twenty-Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The furnishings in Anne Grey's home
(a) Are old and dusty.
(b) Are too modern for her home.
(c) Have been bought from museums.
(d) Appeal to Helga's sense of aesthetics.
2. When she realizes what Axel Olsen is implying, Helga feels
3. Helga's most recent infant
(a) Looks just like Helga.
(b) Is cared for by Pastor Green.
(c) Was nursed by Clementine.
(d) Passed away after one week.
4. Olsen refers to Helga's refusal of him as
(a) Totally expected.
(b) A waste of time.
(c) Comic relief.
(d) A tragedy.
5. Olsen thinks Helga's surprise at his proposal is
Short Answer Questions
1. At the vaudeville house, Helga feels
2. Helga makes the decision while she is still bedridden to
3. Helga's false pride masks her
4. With his strange overtures toward her, Axel Olsen shows
5. Where does Helga encounter Robert Anderson again?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)