|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Passing, Part Two, Chapter One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Anderson's rejection of her leaves Helga
(a) Free to pursue others.
(b) Wanting to return to Naxos.
(c) Extremely depressed.
2. As to Clare's motives, Irene is
3. Helga remembers being in Denmark where people
(a) Wanted to see her dance.
(b) Wanted her to join their clubs.
(c) Ignored her skin color.
(d) Admired her color and hair.
4. Brian states that sex is a joke because
(a) He wants his son to think sex is funny.
(b) He thinks sex is hilarious.
(c) He likes off color jokes.
(d) His marriage is clearly unhappy.
5. Irene's response to Clare's letter is that she
(a) Really does not want to see her.
(b) Wants to rekindle their friendship.
(c) Hopes Clare will come soon.
(d) Desperately wants to see her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Her deepest regret over the incident with Anderson is
2. Brian would rather be living in
3. Helga now feels alienated from
4. Helga thinks she has now
5. Helga shows up at the mission
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)