|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lymond's body left after the hotel fire?
2. Who does Lymond seduce on a festive evening?
3. Whose assistance does O'LiamRoe try to enlist for introductions at the English court?
4. Who does Oonagh tell O'LiamRoe is the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
5. Lymond tells Brice that ____________________ must know where Robin Stewart is and Brice can go free.
Essay Topic 1
The author used more than one iteration on the theme of loss. Identify at least two examples about loss in the book and then explain why the examples support the theme.
Essay Topic 2
Explain Dorothy Dunnett's use of regionalism in the book. Cite examples of at least two different instances of regionalism and explain why the author used them where she did.
Essay Topic 3
QUEENS' PLAY is a classic example of historical fiction. What does that classification entail? Why does this book fit into this category?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)