Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The King decides that Lymond must duel with whom?
2. Whom does O'LiamRoe overhear talking about the plot to kill Queen Mary?
3. What is the only thing about the French court that holds any interest for O'LiamRoe?
4. Oonagh agrees to give Lymond information in exchange for what?
5. It is learned that Oonagh is the mistress of whom?
Essay Topic 1
Ambition takes on an almost human persona in this book. What is this literary technique called? What was the source of some of the characters' ambitions? What did they covet? Why were they consumed with attaining their goals? Cite examples that support your answers.
Essay Topic 2
The author used more than one iteration on the theme of loss. Identify at least two examples about loss in the book and then explain why the examples support the theme.
Essay Topic 3
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of betrayal. Identify at least two instances about betrayal in the book and then cite examples to support your answers.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)