Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The King decides that Lymond must duel with whom?
2. Whom does O'LiamRoe overhear talking about the plot to kill Queen Mary?
3. What is the only thing about the French court that holds any interest for O'LiamRoe?
4. Oonagh agrees to give Lymond information in exchange for what?
5. It is learned that Oonagh is the mistress of whom?
Essay Topic 1
Mary de Guise was no stranger to hurt and pain. From what you know of Mary de Guise's life through this book, what were her biggest sorrows and worst betrayals? How did she manage through them? How did her coping skills evidence themselves in many aspects of her life? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Explain Dorothy Dunnett's use of regionalism in the book. Cite examples of at least two different instances of regionalism and explain why the author used them where she did.
Essay Topic 3
Create a brief character study of Lymond (Thady). What did he look like? What were his positive personality traits? What were some of his negative characteristics? What were his hopes and fears? What motivated him throughout his life?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)