Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The King decides that Lymond must duel with whom?
2. Whom does O'LiamRoe overhear talking about the plot to kill Queen Mary?
3. What is the only thing about the French court that holds any interest for O'LiamRoe?
4. Oonagh agrees to give Lymond information in exchange for what?
5. It is learned that Oonagh is the mistress of whom?
Create a brief character study of Lymond (Thady). What did he look like? What were his positive personality traits? What were some of his negative characteristics? What were his hopes and fears? What motivated him throughout his life?
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of pride. Identify at least two instances about pride in the book and then cite examples to support your answer.
There are several events of foreshadowing in QUEENS' PLAY. Define foreshadowing. Cite at least two situations in the story that serve as foreshadowing.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)