|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Richard's son?
2. What musical instrument does Lymond play while visiting with Oonagh?
(a) The bellows.
(b) The cello.
(c) The harpsichord.
(d) The violin.
3. Lymond visits _________________ to discuss his keeping an eye on the man in #146 and coaxing a confession out of him.
(a) Richard Crenshaw.
(b) William MaGuire.
(c) Philip Louis.
(d) Michel Herisson.
4. What is Queen Mary doing as Lymond leaves her?
(a) Praying with her Bible.
(b) Singing one of Thady's songs.
(c) Stitching her needlework.
(d) Crying as she watches him go.
5. Robin is put in the arena to fight a __________________.
(a) Wild boar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Vervassal?
2. What does Lymond do when Robin makes a comment about Lymond's family and Margaret Erskines?
3. What is the only thing about the French court that holds any interest for O'LiamRoe?
4. Margaret watches _______________ leave for Ireland.
5. What does Lymond do to set the Hotel Moutier on fire?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)