|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lymond does not realize that ______________ is to be assassinated as well as Queen Mary.
(c) Mistress Boyle.
2. Who does Robin enlist to give the information he has about the next assassination attempt to Lymond?
(a) Piedar Dooly.
(b) Peter Dawson.
(c) Philip Doane.
(d) Pippa DuBarry.
3. King Henry's daughter, Elizabeth, is to marry ___________________.
(a) King Arthur of England.
(b) King Edward of England.
(c) King Louis of England.
(d) King Charles of England.
4. Why is Richard so upset with Lymond?
(a) Lymond was making treasonous statements about the King.
(b) Lymond had made himself the bait for the killer.
(c) Lymond tried to seduce his wife.
(d) Lymond has been slacking in his duties to protect Queen Mary.
5. Where does the woman who takes Lymond into her home have Lymond sent?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is learned that Oonagh is the mistress of whom?
2. A wrestling match is to take place between the Cornishman and ________________.
3. What is Queen Mary doing as Lymond leaves her?
4. Lymond visits _________________ to discuss his keeping an eye on the man in #146 and coaxing a confession out of him.
5. What does Lymond do to set the Hotel Moutier on fire?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)