|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lymond does not realize that ______________ is to be assassinated as well as Queen Mary.
(d) Mistress Boyle.
2. What element was used to poison Lymond?
3. The beginning of Part Three: London: The Excitement of Being Hunted: I: Blois: The Mill in Motion is written from whose perspective?
4. Why is Richard so upset with Lymond?
(a) Lymond had made himself the bait for the killer.
(b) Lymond tried to seduce his wife.
(c) Lymond was making treasonous statements about the King.
(d) Lymond has been slacking in his duties to protect Queen Mary.
5. What does Robin do when Lymond asks to talk to him before Robin kills him?
(a) He runs.
(b) He collapses and weeps.
(c) He lets Lymond go.
(d) He stabs Lymond.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is learned that Queen Mary is to die during ____________________.
2. What do O'LiamRoe and Oonagh have to do to help Lymond?
3. Oonagh agrees to give Lymond information in exchange for what?
4. What does Queen Mary say to Oonagh the next day that makes Oonagh run away?
5. Lymond tells Brice that ____________________ must know where Robin Stewart is and Brice can go free.
Short Essay Questions
1. What role does Richard know he would be assuming when Lymond left for Ireland?
2. Who does Lymond tell Richard is the would-be assassin? How does Lymond know this?
3. How can the riddle of putting a horse in a dangerous situation also apply to the deadly situation going on at court?
4. Why is the riddle about dissolving verbal contracts relevant for Robin?
5. What happens at court when it is believed that Lymond is dead?
6. Where does Lymond end up after being captured by Oonagh and rescued from the hotel fire?
7. What is the result of Robin's attacking Lymond while the court members are enjoying an evening out of doors?
8. What secret agreement do O'LiamRoe and Robin make?
9. Whose name does Oonagh give O'LiamRoe as the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
10. What is the significance of satin and scarlet in this chapter?
This section contains 1,321 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)