|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. O'LiamRoe asks Lymond to convince Robin to talk to ______________ or Lymond.
(a) Sir George.
(c) Margaret Lennox.
2. It is learned that Queen Mary is to die during ____________________.
(a) Her birthday celebration.
(b) The Investiture.
(c) The night.
(d) A holiday party.
3. The beginning of Part Three: London: The Excitement of Being Hunted: I: Blois: The Mill in Motion is written from whose perspective?
4. Who is Vervassal?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A herald.
(c) A courier.
(d) A spy.
5. Robin agrees to denounce his partner in the planned killing of Queen Mary if O'LiamRoe would back him in _____________________________.
(a) Revealing Lymond as Thady Boy Ballagh.
(b) Establishing an imports business.
(c) Getting a courtier position.
(d) Escaping to London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Queen Mary say to Oonagh the next day that makes Oonagh run away?
2. Oonagh agrees to give Lymond information in exchange for what?
3. The French court is in ________________ enjoying the evening outdoors.
4. Who actually kills the animal in the arena?
5. What worries Lymond about showing up at the French court?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)