|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. King Henry's daughter, Elizabeth, is to marry ___________________.
(a) King Arthur of England.
(b) King Louis of England.
(c) King Edward of England.
(d) King Charles of England.
2. Who actually kills the animal in the arena?
3. Who commits suicide when he hears the explosion on the river?
4. Margaret watches _______________ leave for Ireland.
(c) Sir George.
5. Who believes Lord d'Aubigny's denial that John Stewart was part of the assassination plan?
(a) The King of France.
(d) Mary de Guise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back in France, Lymond meets with a woman who had once been in charge of a distinguished group of ____________.
2. Richard knows that when Lymond leaves for Ireland, _____________ would take Lymond's place as Mary's protector.
3. What item of Thady's is found outside the Hotel Moutier which had been on fire?
4. What is the only thing about the French court that holds any interest for O'LiamRoe?
5. What does Margaret throw on the ground after speaking with Lymond?
Short Essay Questions
1. What role does Richard know he would be assuming when Lymond left for Ireland?
2. Why is it important for O'LiamRoe to go to Oonagh to attain her compliance with talking about the murder plot?
3. What is Robin's sentence for his part in the plot to murder Queen Mary? Why will the sentence not be carried out?
4. Whose name does Oonagh give O'LiamRoe as the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
5. What happens at court when it is believed that Lymond is dead?
6. What is the significance of satin and scarlet in this chapter?
7. How can the riddle of putting a horse in a dangerous situation also apply to the deadly situation going on at court?
8. What deal does the French Ambassador offer to Brice and why is Brice reluctant to take it?
9. How is the statement regarding a dog not being fed or being fed by a trespasser relevant for this chapter?
10. What did Lymond spend much of his time doing in this chapter regarding the Stewarts?
This section contains 1,305 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)