|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lymond does not realize that ______________ is to be assassinated as well as Queen Mary.
(b) Mistress Boyle.
2. With whom has O'LiamRoe been having a flirtatious relationship for weeks?
(a) Marie Lymon.
(b) Matilda Legrand.
(c) Madeline Lemieux.
(d) Margaret Lennox.
3. A wrestling match is to take place between the Cornishman and ________________.
(c) Sir George.
4. It is learned that Queen Mary is to die during ____________________.
(a) A holiday party.
(b) The Investiture.
(c) Her birthday celebration.
(d) The night.
5. Who actually kills the animal in the arena?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robin do when Lymond asks to talk to him before Robin kills him?
2. Who takes Lymond into her home and cares for him?
3. Lymond tells Brice that ____________________ must know where Robin Stewart is and Brice can go free.
4. Robin is sentenced to death and vows revenge on whom?
5. Who does Oonagh tell O'LiamRoe is the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)