|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is learned that Oonagh and _______________ are conspiring against Lymond and Queen Mary.
(a) Mistress Boyle.
(b) Queen Catherine.
2. Robin is put in the arena to fight a __________________.
(c) Wild boar.
3. How is Lymond exposed to be Thady?
(a) He fails to disguise his voice as he usually does.
(b) The scar on his arm is exposed and his identity is revealed.
(c) His wigs falls off and reveals his true identity.
(d) He plays the lute and sings for the King and the Queen Mother.
4. It is learned that Queen Mary is to die during ____________________.
(a) A holiday party.
(b) The Investiture.
(c) Her birthday celebration.
(d) The night.
5. What does Lymond do to set the Hotel Moutier on fire?
(a) Build a fire and leaves the room.
(b) Knocks over candles.
(c) Tips an oil lamp on the divan.
(d) Leaves his pipe burning near the drapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back in France, Lymond meets with a woman who had once been in charge of a distinguished group of ____________.
2. Where does Lymond travel to to find the French court and deal with Robin?
3. Who does Oonagh tell O'LiamRoe is the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
4. Who shoots arrows at Lymond at the outdoor event?
5. What do O'LiamRoe and Oonagh have to do to help Lymond?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)