|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What element was used to poison Lymond?
2. Why do the arrows not pierce Lymond's skin?
(a) He is wearing armor.
(b) He is wearing a metal vest underneath his clothes.
(c) He is wearing chain mail.
(d) He is able to dodge the arrows.
3. What do O'LiamRoe and Oonagh have to do to help Lymond?
(a) Help him escape back to Scotland.
(b) Have Lymond's supporters sign a petition.
(c) Prove that he posed as Thady to protect Queen Mary.
(d) Hire a good lawyer.
4. What does Lymond do to set the Hotel Moutier on fire?
(a) Leaves his pipe burning near the drapes.
(b) Tips an oil lamp on the divan.
(c) Build a fire and leaves the room.
(d) Knocks over candles.
5. Who is the owner of the ship that had intentionally run into the La Sauvee?
(a) William Sexton.
(b) James Clary.
(c) Marcellus Winston.
(d) Antonius Beck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes Lord d'Aubigny's denial that John Stewart was part of the assassination plan?
2. King Henry's daughter, Elizabeth, is to marry ___________________.
3. Robin is sentenced to death and vows revenge on whom?
4. O'LiamRoe asks Lymond to convince Robin to talk to ______________ or Lymond.
5. It is learned that Oonagh is the mistress of whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does O'LiamRoe unwittingly stumble upon information related to the plot to kill Queen Mary?
2. Whose name does Oonagh give O'LiamRoe as the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
3. What is the result of Robin's attacking Lymond while the court members are enjoying an evening out of doors?
4. How is the statement regarding a dog not being fed or being fed by a trespasser relevant for this chapter?
5. Where does Lymond end up after being captured by Oonagh and rescued from the hotel fire?
6. Who does Lymond tell Richard is the would-be assassin? How does Lymond know this?
7. What is the significance of satin and scarlet in this chapter?
8. Why is it important for O'LiamRoe to go to Oonagh to attain her compliance with talking about the murder plot?
9. What deal does the French Ambassador offer to Brice and why is Brice reluctant to take it?
10. How does O'LiamRoe enjoy the English court and what is the one aspect of the French court that is still of interest to him?
This section contains 1,394 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)