Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The King decides that Lymond must duel with whom?
(a) Lord d'Ailain.
(b) Lord d'Aubigny.
(c) Lord d'Augustine.
(d) Lord d'Aubervilles.
2. Whom does O'LiamRoe overhear talking about the plot to kill Queen Mary?
(a) John and Brice.
(b) Brice and James.
(c) Piedar and Robin.
(d) Brice and Robin.
3. What is the only thing about the French court that holds any interest for O'LiamRoe?
(a) The court entertainment.
(b) The wines.
(c) The delicious pastries.
(d) The life of Queen Mary.
4. Oonagh agrees to give Lymond information in exchange for what?
(a) A royal position at court.
(b) Five thousand gold coins.
(c) Five thousand Frenchmen removed from Scotland.
(d) A marriage proposal.
5. It is learned that Oonagh is the mistress of whom?
(a) The King.
(d) Cormac O'Connor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Oonagh tell O'LiamRoe is the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
2. Who believes Lord d'Aubigny's denial that John Stewart was part of the assassination plan?
3. What musical instrument does Lymond play while visiting with Oonagh?
4. Who does Lymond seduce on a festive evening?
5. The French court is in ________________ enjoying the evening outdoors.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)