|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lymond travel to to find the French court and deal with Robin?
2. Who kills Brice?
3. Where is Queen Mary to be killed?
(a) On her horse.
(b) Eating breakfast.
(c) On the lake.
(d) In her bed.
4. Who confesses to the plot to kill Queen Mary?
(d) Sir George.
5. The beginning of Part Three: London: The Excitement of Being Hunted: I: Blois: The Mill in Motion is written from whose perspective?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lymond tells Brice that ____________________ must know where Robin Stewart is and Brice can go free.
2. With whom has O'LiamRoe been having a flirtatious relationship for weeks?
3. Lymond is still very ill from the poison and knows that ______________ is the potential killer.
4. What do O'LiamRoe and Oonagh have to do to help Lymond?
5. Lymond has been injured and captured by whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of the arrival in France of the English Ambassage Extraordinary?
2. What deal does the French Ambassador offer to Brice and why is Brice reluctant to take it?
3. Name some direct and indirect examples that support the riddle regarding a woman who gives herself up to a man because of what he has to offer her.
4. How can the riddle of putting a horse in a dangerous situation also apply to the deadly situation going on at court?
5. What did Lymond spend much of his time doing in this chapter regarding the Stewarts?
6. Whose name does Oonagh give O'LiamRoe as the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
7. What role does satire play in the story, and especially in Lymond's life?
8. What role does Richard know he would be assuming when Lymond left for Ireland?
9. What is Robin's sentence for his part in the plot to murder Queen Mary? Why will the sentence not be carried out?
10. Where does Lymond end up after being captured by Oonagh and rescued from the hotel fire?
This section contains 1,234 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)