|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is learned that Oonagh is the mistress of whom?
(a) Cormac O'Connor.
(b) The King.
2. Robin is sentenced to death and vows revenge on whom?
(a) The King.
3. Margaret is happy that _________________ finally arrives.
(a) Richard Crawford.
(b) Duke of Cambridge.
(c) Earl of Strathearn.
(d) Queen Catherine.
4. Oonagh agrees to give Lymond information in exchange for what?
(a) Five thousand Frenchmen removed from Scotland.
(b) A marriage proposal.
(c) Five thousand gold coins.
(d) A royal position at court.
5. Robin agrees to denounce his partner in the planned killing of Queen Mary if O'LiamRoe would back him in _____________________________.
(a) Escaping to London.
(b) Establishing an imports business.
(c) Revealing Lymond as Thady Boy Ballagh.
(d) Getting a courtier position.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Robin enlist to give the information he has about the next assassination attempt to Lymond?
2. Richard knows that when Lymond leaves for Ireland, _____________ would take Lymond's place as Mary's protector.
3. Where is Queen Mary to be killed?
4. O'LiamRoe asks Lymond to convince Robin to talk to ______________ or Lymond.
5. Lymond has been injured and captured by whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it important for O'LiamRoe to go to Oonagh to attain her compliance with talking about the murder plot?
2. What did Lymond spend much of his time doing in this chapter regarding the Stewarts?
3. What is the significance of satin and scarlet in this chapter?
4. Whose name does Oonagh give O'LiamRoe as the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
5. What happens at court when it is believed that Lymond is dead?
6. What secret agreement do O'LiamRoe and Robin make?
7. What role does satire play in the story, and especially in Lymond's life?
8. How is the statement regarding a dog not being fed or being fed by a trespasser relevant for this chapter?
9. What is the result of Robin's attacking Lymond while the court members are enjoying an evening out of doors?
10. Name some direct and indirect examples that support the riddle regarding a woman who gives herself up to a man because of what he has to offer her.
This section contains 1,330 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)