|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. King Henry's daughter, Elizabeth, is to marry ___________________.
(a) King Charles of England.
(b) King Edward of England.
(c) King Arthur of England.
(d) King Louis of England.
2. Who actually kills the animal in the arena?
3. Who does Robin enlist to give the information he has about the next assassination attempt to Lymond?
(a) Pippa DuBarry.
(b) Philip Doane.
(c) Peter Dawson.
(d) Piedar Dooly.
4. Lymond tells Brice that ____________________ must know where Robin Stewart is and Brice can go free.
(a) The French Ambassador.
(b) Mary de Guise.
(c) Queen Catherine.
(d) The King of France.
5. Lymond visits _________________ to discuss his keeping an eye on the man in #146 and coaxing a confession out of him.
(a) Michel Herisson.
(b) William MaGuire.
(c) Richard Crenshaw.
(d) Philip Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Brice?
2. Robin had made a pledge to _____________________.
3. It is learned that Oonagh is the mistress of whom?
4. The beginning of Part Three: London: The Excitement of Being Hunted: I: Blois: The Mill in Motion is written from whose perspective?
5. What does Robin do when Lymond asks to talk to him before Robin kills him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Lymond end up after being captured by Oonagh and rescued from the hotel fire?
2. What is Robin's sentence for his part in the plot to murder Queen Mary? Why will the sentence not be carried out?
3. What role does satire play in the story, and especially in Lymond's life?
4. How is the statement regarding a dog not being fed or being fed by a trespasser relevant for this chapter?
5. What deal does the French Ambassador offer to Brice and why is Brice reluctant to take it?
6. What are the circumstances of Brice's death and why does Lymond insist that Robin be returned to France unharmed?
7. What is the result of Robin's attacking Lymond while the court members are enjoying an evening out of doors?
8. Who is the man the author refers to in the riddle about fasting? Why should this man have maintained his plan to starve himself to death?
9. What is the purpose of the arrival in France of the English Ambassage Extraordinary?
10. Why is it important for O'LiamRoe to go to Oonagh to attain her compliance with talking about the murder plot?
This section contains 1,430 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)