|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Brice?
2. What does Queen Mary say to Oonagh the next day that makes Oonagh run away?
(a) She says that she will never go through with the crime.
(b) She asks her to try to kill her.
(c) She asks her why she hates her.
(d) She says that she had always liked her.
3. Where does Lymond travel to to find the French court and deal with Robin?
4. Lymond visits _________________ to discuss his keeping an eye on the man in #146 and coaxing a confession out of him.
(a) William MaGuire.
(b) Michel Herisson.
(c) Richard Crenshaw.
(d) Philip Louis.
5. Robin had made a pledge to _____________________.
(a) Hang himself.
(b) Starve himself to death.
(c) Convert to Catholicism.
(d) Return to France for punishment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does O'LiamRoe overhear talking about the plot to kill Queen Mary?
2. Robin is put in the arena to fight a __________________.
3. What is the result of the duel?
4. Who does Robin enlist to give the information he has about the next assassination attempt to Lymond?
5. What does Margaret throw on the ground after speaking with Lymond?
Short Essay Questions
1. What secret agreement do O'LiamRoe and Robin make?
2. What role does Richard know he would be assuming when Lymond left for Ireland?
3. Why is the riddle about dissolving verbal contracts relevant for Robin?
4. Who is Antonius Beck? What does Lymond ask Michel Herisson to do regarding Beck?
5. What is the result of Robin's attacking Lymond while the court members are enjoying an evening out of doors?
6. How does O'LiamRoe enjoy the English court and what is the one aspect of the French court that is still of interest to him?
7. What is the significance of satin and scarlet in this chapter?
8. What is Robin's sentence for his part in the plot to murder Queen Mary? Why will the sentence not be carried out?
9. What did Lymond spend much of his time doing in this chapter regarding the Stewarts?
10. How can the riddle of putting a horse in a dangerous situation also apply to the deadly situation going on at court?
This section contains 1,347 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)