|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A wrestling match is to take place between the Cornishman and ________________.
(b) Sir George.
2. Lymond does not realize that ______________ is to be assassinated as well as Queen Mary.
(a) Mistress Boyle.
3. O'LiamRoe asks Lymond to convince Robin to talk to ______________ or Lymond.
(b) Sir George.
(d) Margaret Lennox.
4. Robin is sentenced to death and vows revenge on whom?
(c) The King.
5. Where does Lymond travel to to find the French court and deal with Robin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Richard so upset with Lymond?
2. The beginning of Part Three: London: The Excitement of Being Hunted: I: Blois: The Mill in Motion is written from whose perspective?
3. Who purchases Lymond and the cart?
4. What does Robin do when Lymond asks to talk to him before Robin kills him?
5. It is learned that Oonagh is the mistress of whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the result of Robin's attacking Lymond while the court members are enjoying an evening out of doors?
2. What does Lymond learn about who is conspiring against him and Queen Mary and why it is necessary for Lymond to die?
3. How does O'LiamRoe unwittingly stumble upon information related to the plot to kill Queen Mary?
4. Where does Lymond end up after being captured by Oonagh and rescued from the hotel fire?
5. Why is it important for O'LiamRoe to go to Oonagh to attain her compliance with talking about the murder plot?
6. How can the riddle of putting a horse in a dangerous situation also apply to the deadly situation going on at court?
7. Name some direct and indirect examples that support the riddle regarding a woman who gives herself up to a man because of what he has to offer her.
8. What secret agreement do O'LiamRoe and Robin make?
9. What deal does the French Ambassador offer to Brice and why is Brice reluctant to take it?
10. What are the circumstances of Brice's death and why does Lymond insist that Robin be returned to France unharmed?
This section contains 1,478 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)