|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is crowded waiting for the arrival of the King?
2. What does the King offer to Thady as a gesture of thanks for diverting the elephants?
(a) A castle and land.
(b) Dinner with the King.
(c) A courtier position.
(d) Gold coins.
3. The riddle before Part Two in the book is about __________________.
4. Who is the most important royal aboard the ship that crashes?
(a) Prince of Barrow.
(b) Prince of Balmoral.
(c) Prince of Barclay.
(d) Prince of Bowden.
5. Sir George Douglas writes an anonymous letter to Queen Catherine that ___________________ should be invited to court.
(a) The Earl of Strathearn.
(b) Crawford of Lymond.
(c) The Duke of Cornwall.
(d) Richard, Lord Culter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Thady in the rooftop race?
2. O'LiamRoe is attacked by a man named Cornishman who is a ___________________.
3. How does the leveret die?
4. O'LiamRoe learns that the French court is planning to make a fool out of O'LiamRoe by ____________________.
5. Lymond plans on using his time at dinner with the King to ______________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way does Robin Stewart stand up to John Stewart?
2. What ulterior motives does Oonagh have when she agrees to beginning a relationship with O'LiamRoe?
3. How does the steeplechase end?
4. What are Queen Mary and Jenny doing at the beginning of this chapter?
5. What clue is left behind by the person who had set fire to O'LiamRoe's bed?
6. Why does Sir George tell Lymond that Queen Catherine might be the would-be assassin?
7. Explain how O'LiamRoe is duped into an unfortunate encounter with the King and what the King's reaction is.
8. What disappoints the Queen Mother about Lymond and what alter ego does Lymond reveal?
9. What is the role of Mary de Guise, and why does she require the services of Crawford of Lymond?
10. Who saves the ship when it crashes into another ship called the Gouden Roos and sustains injuries?
This section contains 1,186 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)