|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Oonagh?
(a) John Stewart's wife.
(b) O'LiamRoe's niece.
(c) A Scottish seamstress.
(d) Mary de Guise's lady in waiting.
2. Why is O'LiamRoe not hurt when his bed catches on fire?
(a) He has not retired for the evening.
(b) He is staying at a different castle.
(c) He smells the smoke and escapes.
(d) He is in the bed of his servant.
3. How does the leveret die?
(a) Attacked by the cheetah.
(b) It runs into a trap.
(c) From fear.
(d) It is shot.
4. Robin Stewart decides that he is going to return to __________________.
5. How many men go on the steeplechase?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary de Guise's daughter is betrothed to marry the heir to the _______________ throne.
2. What is learned about Abernaci's homeland?
3. What is the name of O'LiamRoe's dog?
4. Who is the King's main mistress?
5. How does Robin Stewart think that Thady should feel about his evening with the King?
Short Essay Questions
1. What raucous and wild activities as mentioned in the riddle take place in this chapter?
2. What information is provided at the beginning of the book to help the reader understand the characters and setting?
3. Why does O'LiamRoe get so irritated with Thady after he sees him perform at court and what does O'LiamRoe do to Thady to get his point across?
4. Who saves the ship when it crashes into another ship called the Gouden Roos and sustains injuries?
5. What are Queen Mary and Jenny doing at the beginning of this chapter?
6. What clue is left behind by the person who had set fire to O'LiamRoe's bed?
7. How does the steeplechase end?
8. What role does Oonagh play in trying to get O'LiamRoe sent back to Ireland?
9. What is learned about O'LiamRoe's attraction to Oonagh?
10. Who is Jenny Fleming? How is her daughter more like the mother in this relationship?
This section contains 1,098 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)