|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robin Stewart decides that he is going to return to __________________.
2. The courtiers stay for an evening in Neuve at the chateau of ___________________.
(a) Mistress Boleyn.
(b) Mistress Beaulieu.
(c) Mistress Bouen.
(d) Mistress Boyle.
3. Who is Robin Stewart?
(a) A French knight.
(b) A Scottish archer.
(c) An Irish troubador.
(d) An English prince.
4. The King's courtiers want Thady to plan a race _____________________.
(a) Around the lake.
(b) Over the rooftops of the town.
(c) From one tavern to another.
(d) Around the perimeter of the estate.
5. Mary de Guise is known as the ___________________
(a) Queen Regnant.
(b) Familial Queen.
(c) Queen Mother.
(d) Queen Constant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lymond plans on using his time at dinner with the King to ______________________.
2. Oonagh decides to start a relationship with whom?
3. Why is O'LiamRoe not hurt when his bed catches on fire?
4. Who visits Thady to discuss Thady's behavior and to learn what Thady had agreed to?
5. What does Sir George tell Lymond about the Queen Mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Queen Mary and Jenny doing at the beginning of this chapter?
2. Where does Lymond end up after being captured by Oonagh and rescued from the hotel fire?
3. Whose name does Oonagh give O'LiamRoe as the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
4. What does Lymond learn about the cheetah from yesterday's hunt?
5. Who is the man the author refers to in the riddle about fasting? Why should this man have maintained his plan to starve himself to death?
6. What is the result of Robin's attacking Lymond while the court members are enjoying an evening out of doors?
7. What role does Thady take on at the French court as it moves from one destination to another?
8. What is the purpose of the arrival in France of the English Ambassage Extraordinary?
9. Name some direct and indirect examples that support the riddle regarding a woman who gives herself up to a man because of what he has to offer her.
10. What does this chapter reveal about what is going on behind the scenes of the story?
This section contains 1,188 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)