|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the woman who takes Lymond into her home have Lymond sent?
2. Robin is put in the arena to fight a __________________.
(d) Wild boar.
3. Lymond tells O'LiamRoe that _________________ must be convinced to talk if Robin will not.
4. What does Robin do when Lymond asks to talk to him before Robin kills him?
(a) He lets Lymond go.
(b) He collapses and weeps.
(c) He runs.
(d) He stabs Lymond.
5. How is Lymond exposed to be Thady?
(a) His wigs falls off and reveals his true identity.
(b) He plays the lute and sings for the King and the Queen Mother.
(c) He fails to disguise his voice as he usually does.
(d) The scar on his arm is exposed and his identity is revealed.
6. Who shoots arrows at Lymond at the outdoor event?
(b) Sir George.
7. What is the result of the duel?
(a) Lymond forfeits.
(b) Lymond kills Lord d'Aubigny.
(c) Lord d'Aubigny forfeits.
(d) Lymonds gravely injures Lord d'Aubigny.
8. O'LiamRoe asks Lymond to convince Robin to talk to ______________ or Lymond.
(a) Sir George.
(b) Margaret Lennox.
9. Who purchases Lymond and the cart?
(a) Master Gerace.
(b) Master Gerard.
(c) Master Gaultier.
(d) Master Gaspard.
10. What does the Queen Mother drop into the arena?
(a) Her scarf.
(b) Her glove.
(c) Her brooch.
(d) Her hat.
11. Who takes Lymond into her home and cares for him?
(a) Dame de Guise.
(b) Dame de Lyons.
(c) Dame de Chevalier.
(d) Dame de Doubtance.
12. Whose assistance does O'LiamRoe try to enlist for introductions at the English court?
(a) Brice Halliwell.
(b) Brice Herisson.
(c) Brice Hopewell.
(d) Brice Henry.
13. Where does Lymond travel to to find the French court and deal with Robin?
14. Who fires a flaming arrow at a boat near Queen Mary's boat?
15. Robin agrees to denounce his partner in the planned killing of Queen Mary if O'LiamRoe would back him in _____________________________.
(a) Establishing an imports business.
(b) Getting a courtier position.
(c) Escaping to London.
(d) Revealing Lymond as Thady Boy Ballagh.
Short Answer Questions
1. The French court is in ________________ enjoying the evening outdoors.
2. Lymond tells Brice that ____________________ must know where Robin Stewart is and Brice can go free.
3. Who is the owner of the ship that had intentionally run into the La Sauvee?
4. What do O'LiamRoe and Oonagh have to do to help Lymond?
5. Oonagh agrees to give Lymond information in exchange for what?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)