|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes Lord d'Aubigny's denial that John Stewart was part of the assassination plan?
(a) The King of France.
(c) Mary de Guise.
2. What is Queen Mary doing as Lymond leaves her?
(a) Stitching her needlework.
(b) Singing one of Thady's songs.
(c) Praying with her Bible.
(d) Crying as she watches him go.
3. O'LiamRoe goes to _____________ and finds that he likes this court better than the French one.
4. With whom has O'LiamRoe been having a flirtatious relationship for weeks?
(a) Matilda Legrand.
(b) Marie Lymon.
(c) Margaret Lennox.
(d) Madeline Lemieux.
5. Who actually kills the animal in the arena?
6. King Henry's daughter, Elizabeth, is to marry ___________________.
(a) King Arthur of England.
(b) King Louis of England.
(c) King Edward of England.
(d) King Charles of England.
7. Robin is put in the arena to fight a __________________.
(c) Wild boar.
8. What element was used to poison Lymond?
9. It is learned that Oonagh is the mistress of whom?
(b) Cormac O'Connor.
(c) The King.
10. Richard and the Erskines try to find out who, besides _______________, was set on killing Lymond and Queen Mary.
(a) Sir George.
(b) James Cromwell.
(c) Robin Steward.
11. What musical instrument does Lymond play while visiting with Oonagh?
(a) The bellows.
(b) The cello.
(c) The harpsichord.
(d) The violin.
12. At court it is decided that Queen Mary would marry the ____________________.
(a) Prince of Wales.
(b) King of France.
(c) Duke of Cambridge.
(d) Dauphin of France.
13. Who shoots arrows at Lymond at the outdoor event?
(a) Sir George.
14. Lymond does not realize that ______________ is to be assassinated as well as Queen Mary.
(b) Mistress Boyle.
15. The King decides that Lymond must duel with whom?
(a) Lord d'Ailain.
(b) Lord d'Aubervilles.
(c) Lord d'Augustine.
(d) Lord d'Aubigny.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is learned that Queen Mary is to die during ____________________.
2. What is the result of the duel?
3. Richard knows that when Lymond leaves for Ireland, _____________ would take Lymond's place as Mary's protector.
4. Who confesses to the plot to kill Queen Mary?
5. Lymond has been injured and captured by whom?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)