|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the woman who takes Lymond into her home have Lymond sent?
2. With whom has O'LiamRoe been having a flirtatious relationship for weeks?
(a) Matilda Legrand.
(b) Marie Lymon.
(c) Madeline Lemieux.
(d) Margaret Lennox.
3. A wrestling match is to take place between the Cornishman and ________________.
(d) Sir George.
4. The English Ambassage Extraordinary demands that the Queen of Scots marry the ________________.
(a) King of Spain.
(b) King of Germany.
(c) King of England.
(d) King of France.
5. At court it is decided that Queen Mary would marry the ____________________.
(a) King of France.
(b) Duke of Cambridge.
(c) Prince of Wales.
(d) Dauphin of France.
6. Robin is put in the arena to fight a __________________.
(d) Wild boar.
7. The King decides that Lymond must duel with whom?
(a) Lord d'Aubigny.
(b) Lord d'Augustine.
(c) Lord d'Aubervilles.
(d) Lord d'Ailain.
8. Who purchases Lymond and the cart?
(a) Master Gerard.
(b) Master Gerace.
(c) Master Gaspard.
(d) Master Gaultier.
9. Robin agrees to denounce his partner in the planned killing of Queen Mary if O'LiamRoe would back him in _____________________________.
(a) Escaping to London.
(b) Establishing an imports business.
(c) Getting a courtier position.
(d) Revealing Lymond as Thady Boy Ballagh.
10. Why do the arrows not pierce Lymond's skin?
(a) He is wearing armor.
(b) He is wearing chain mail.
(c) He is wearing a metal vest underneath his clothes.
(d) He is able to dodge the arrows.
11. What is the result of the duel?
(a) Lymond kills Lord d'Aubigny.
(b) Lymond forfeits.
(c) Lord d'Aubigny forfeits.
(d) Lymonds gravely injures Lord d'Aubigny.
12. Where is Queen Mary to be killed?
(a) In her bed.
(b) On her horse.
(c) Eating breakfast.
(d) On the lake.
13. Who takes Lymond into her home and cares for him?
(a) Dame de Doubtance.
(b) Dame de Guise.
(c) Dame de Chevalier.
(d) Dame de Lyons.
14. O'LiamRoe goes to _____________ and finds that he likes this court better than the French one.
15. What does the Queen Mother drop into the arena?
(a) Her glove.
(b) Her hat.
(c) Her brooch.
(d) Her scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Richard's son?
2. Margaret is happy that _________________ finally arrives.
3. Those who prevented the death of Queen Mary all go to ________________.
4. Where does Lymond travel to to find the French court and deal with Robin?
5. Why is Richard so upset with Lymond?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)