|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lymond visits _________________ to discuss his keeping an eye on the man in #146 and coaxing a confession out of him.
(a) William MaGuire.
(b) Richard Crenshaw.
(c) Michel Herisson.
(d) Philip Louis.
2. It is learned that Queen Mary is to die during ____________________.
(a) Her birthday celebration.
(b) The night.
(c) A holiday party.
(d) The Investiture.
3. What does Lymond do to set the Hotel Moutier on fire?
(a) Leaves his pipe burning near the drapes.
(b) Knocks over candles.
(c) Build a fire and leaves the room.
(d) Tips an oil lamp on the divan.
4. The beginning of Part Three: London: The Excitement of Being Hunted: I: Blois: The Mill in Motion is written from whose perspective?
5. O'LiamRoe asks Lymond to convince Robin to talk to ______________ or Lymond.
(a) Margaret Lennox.
(c) Sir George.
6. Who purchases Lymond and the cart?
(a) Master Gerace.
(b) Master Gaultier.
(c) Master Gaspard.
(d) Master Gerard.
7. What is the only thing about the French court that holds any interest for O'LiamRoe?
(a) The court entertainment.
(b) The wines.
(c) The life of Queen Mary.
(d) The delicious pastries.
8. Who is the owner of the ship that had intentionally run into the La Sauvee?
(a) Marcellus Winston.
(b) William Sexton.
(c) James Clary.
(d) Antonius Beck.
9. With whom has O'LiamRoe been having a flirtatious relationship for weeks?
(a) Matilda Legrand.
(b) Madeline Lemieux.
(c) Margaret Lennox.
(d) Marie Lymon.
10. Who is revealed to be Robin's partner?
(a) John Stewart.
(b) Margaret Lennox.
11. Who is Vervassal?
(a) A courier.
(b) A herald.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A spy.
12. Who does Oonagh tell O'LiamRoe is the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
(a) Artus Cholet.
(b) Alain Carmichael.
(c) Alfie Cornwall.
(d) Archie Choate.
13. Brice is surprised that the ________________ turned him in.
14. Margaret is happy that _________________ finally arrives.
(a) Duke of Cambridge.
(b) Richard Crawford.
(c) Earl of Strathearn.
(d) Queen Catherine.
15. Where is Lymond's body left after the hotel fire?
(a) At a hospital.
(b) At a doctor's house.
(c) Outside a doorway.
(d) In a gutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confesses to the plot to kill Queen Mary?
2. The King decides that Lymond must duel with whom?
3. Who takes Lymond into her home and cares for him?
4. Why is Richard so upset with Lymond?
5. What does Queen Mary say to Oonagh the next day that makes Oonagh run away?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)