|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Queen Mother drop into the arena?
(a) Her brooch.
(b) Her hat.
(c) Her glove.
(d) Her scarf.
2. Lymond tells Brice that ____________________ must know where Robin Stewart is and Brice can go free.
(a) Mary de Guise.
(b) The King of France.
(c) Queen Catherine.
(d) The French Ambassador.
3. The English Ambassage Extraordinary demands that the Queen of Scots marry the ________________.
(a) King of Germany.
(b) King of Spain.
(c) King of France.
(d) King of England.
4. Where does Lymond travel to to find the French court and deal with Robin?
5. Robin had made a pledge to _____________________.
(a) Starve himself to death.
(b) Return to France for punishment.
(c) Hang himself.
(d) Convert to Catholicism.
6. The French court is in ________________ enjoying the evening outdoors.
7. At court it is decided that Queen Mary would marry the ____________________.
(a) Dauphin of France.
(b) Duke of Cambridge.
(c) Prince of Wales.
(d) King of France.
8. Who purchases Lymond and the cart?
(a) Master Gerace.
(b) Master Gerard.
(c) Master Gaultier.
(d) Master Gaspard.
9. O'LiamRoe asks Lymond to convince Robin to talk to ______________ or Lymond.
(b) Sir George.
(c) Margaret Lennox.
10. The beginning of Part Three: London: The Excitement of Being Hunted: I: Blois: The Mill in Motion is written from whose perspective?
11. Who is revealed to be Robin's partner?
(a) John Stewart.
(d) Margaret Lennox.
12. Richard knows that when Lymond leaves for Ireland, _____________ would take Lymond's place as Mary's protector.
(c) Sir George.
13. What does Lymond do when Robin makes a comment about Lymond's family and Margaret Erskines?
(a) He stabs him.
(b) He punches him unconscious.
(c) He lets him go.
(d) He hangs him.
14. Richard and the Erskines try to find out who, besides _______________, was set on killing Lymond and Queen Mary.
(a) Sir George.
(b) Robin Steward.
(d) James Cromwell.
15. It is decided that Robin will be exposed during the _______________________.
(a) Winter holidays.
(b) Moat festivities.
(c) Summer solstice.
(d) King's birthday celebration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who actually kills the animal in the arena?
2. Who takes Lymond into her home and cares for him?
3. Back in France, Lymond meets with a woman who had once been in charge of a distinguished group of ____________.
4. What is the result of the duel?
5. Who believes Lord d'Aubigny's denial that John Stewart was part of the assassination plan?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)