|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What element was used to poison Lymond?
2. Those who prevented the death of Queen Mary all go to ________________.
(a) The stables.
(b) A tavern.
(c) The menagerie.
(d) The castle.
3. Where is Queen Mary to be killed?
(a) On the lake.
(b) Eating breakfast.
(c) On her horse.
(d) In her bed.
4. The English Ambassage Extraordinary demands that the Queen of Scots marry the ________________.
(a) King of England.
(b) King of Germany.
(c) King of France.
(d) King of Spain.
5. O'LiamRoe asks Lymond to convince Robin to talk to ______________ or Lymond.
(a) Margaret Lennox.
(b) Sir George.
6. Whom does O'LiamRoe overhear talking about the plot to kill Queen Mary?
(a) Piedar and Robin.
(b) Brice and Robin.
(c) Brice and James.
(d) John and Brice.
7. What item of Thady's is found outside the Hotel Moutier which had been on fire?
(a) A mask.
(b) A hat.
(c) A cravat.
(d) A pistol.
8. Lymond has been injured and captured by whom?
(a) Sir George.
9. Who purchases Lymond and the cart?
(a) Master Gerard.
(b) Master Gerace.
(c) Master Gaultier.
(d) Master Gaspard.
10. Robin is sentenced to death and vows revenge on whom?
(b) The King.
11. At court it is decided that Queen Mary would marry the ____________________.
(a) Duke of Cambridge.
(b) Dauphin of France.
(c) Prince of Wales.
(d) King of France.
12. Robin had made a pledge to _____________________.
(a) Return to France for punishment.
(b) Hang himself.
(c) Convert to Catholicism.
(d) Starve himself to death.
13. Who does Oonagh tell O'LiamRoe is the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
(a) Archie Choate.
(b) Artus Cholet.
(c) Alfie Cornwall.
(d) Alain Carmichael.
14. It is decided that Robin will be exposed during the _______________________.
(a) King's birthday celebration.
(b) Summer solstice.
(c) Moat festivities.
(d) Winter holidays.
15. Why is Richard so upset with Lymond?
(a) Lymond was making treasonous statements about the King.
(b) Lymond has been slacking in his duties to protect Queen Mary.
(c) Lymond had made himself the bait for the killer.
(d) Lymond tried to seduce his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lymond do to set the Hotel Moutier on fire?
2. Who kills Brice?
3. Who is Vervassal?
4. A wrestling match is to take place between the Cornishman and ________________.
5. What is Queen Mary doing as Lymond leaves her?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)