|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Margaret watches _______________ leave for Ireland.
(d) Sir George.
2. Robin had made a pledge to _____________________.
(a) Return to France for punishment.
(b) Hang himself.
(c) Starve himself to death.
(d) Convert to Catholicism.
3. What does Queen Mary say to Oonagh the next day that makes Oonagh run away?
(a) She asks her to try to kill her.
(b) She asks her why she hates her.
(c) She says that she had always liked her.
(d) She says that she will never go through with the crime.
4. Who is Richard's son?
5. Who does Robin enlist to give the information he has about the next assassination attempt to Lymond?
(a) Pippa DuBarry.
(b) Peter Dawson.
(c) Philip Doane.
(d) Piedar Dooly.
6. Where is Queen Mary to be killed?
(a) On the lake.
(b) Eating breakfast.
(c) In her bed.
(d) On her horse.
7. Who is the owner of the ship that had intentionally run into the La Sauvee?
(a) James Clary.
(b) Antonius Beck.
(c) William Sexton.
(d) Marcellus Winston.
8. O'LiamRoe asks Lymond to convince Robin to talk to ______________ or Lymond.
(a) Sir George.
(b) Margaret Lennox.
9. With whom has O'LiamRoe been having a flirtatious relationship for weeks?
(a) Matilda Legrand.
(b) Marie Lymon.
(c) Madeline Lemieux.
(d) Margaret Lennox.
10. Why is Richard so upset with Lymond?
(a) Lymond was making treasonous statements about the King.
(b) Lymond has been slacking in his duties to protect Queen Mary.
(c) Lymond tried to seduce his wife.
(d) Lymond had made himself the bait for the killer.
11. What element was used to poison Lymond?
12. Who confesses to the plot to kill Queen Mary?
(b) Sir George.
13. Lymond does not realize that ______________ is to be assassinated as well as Queen Mary.
(d) Mistress Boyle.
14. Why do the arrows not pierce Lymond's skin?
(a) He is wearing armor.
(b) He is wearing chain mail.
(c) He is wearing a metal vest underneath his clothes.
(d) He is able to dodge the arrows.
15. Who believes Lord d'Aubigny's denial that John Stewart was part of the assassination plan?
(a) Mary de Guise.
(c) The King of France.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who commits suicide when he hears the explosion on the river?
2. Lymond has been injured and captured by whom?
3. Who does Oonagh tell O'LiamRoe is the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
4. The English Ambassage Extraordinary demands that the Queen of Scots marry the ________________.
5. The French court is in ________________ enjoying the evening outdoors.
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)