|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. O'LiamRoe asks Lymond to convince Robin to talk to ______________ or Lymond.
(a) Margaret Lennox.
(c) Sir George.
2. The King decides that Lymond must duel with whom?
(a) Lord d'Aubigny.
(b) Lord d'Ailain.
(c) Lord d'Aubervilles.
(d) Lord d'Augustine.
3. Lymond does not realize that ______________ is to be assassinated as well as Queen Mary.
(a) Mistress Boyle.
4. What does Queen Mary say to Oonagh the next day that makes Oonagh run away?
(a) She says that she will never go through with the crime.
(b) She says that she had always liked her.
(c) She asks her to try to kill her.
(d) She asks her why she hates her.
5. It is learned that Queen Mary is to die during ____________________.
(a) A holiday party.
(b) The night.
(c) Her birthday celebration.
(d) The Investiture.
6. Who does Oonagh tell O'LiamRoe is the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
(a) Alfie Cornwall.
(b) Alain Carmichael.
(c) Artus Cholet.
(d) Archie Choate.
7. The French court is in ________________ enjoying the evening outdoors.
8. Robin is put in the arena to fight a __________________.
(a) Wild boar.
9. What does Lymond do to set the Hotel Moutier on fire?
(a) Build a fire and leaves the room.
(b) Tips an oil lamp on the divan.
(c) Knocks over candles.
(d) Leaves his pipe burning near the drapes.
10. What worries Lymond about showing up at the French court?
(a) He thinks he may be arrested.
(b) He thinks Queen Mary may have been killed.
(c) He had been known as Thady Boy Ballagh at court.
(d) He thinks the King will have him banished.
11. Lymond tells O'LiamRoe that _________________ must be convinced to talk if Robin will not.
12. Margaret watches _______________ leave for Ireland.
(b) Sir George.
13. Whom does O'LiamRoe overhear talking about the plot to kill Queen Mary?
(a) John and Brice.
(b) Brice and Robin.
(c) Brice and James.
(d) Piedar and Robin.
14. Who is Vervassal?
(a) A courier.
(b) A herald.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A spy.
15. Richard knows that when Lymond leaves for Ireland, _____________ would take Lymond's place as Mary's protector.
(d) Sir George.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Queen Mary doing as Lymond leaves her?
2. Who confesses to the plot to kill Queen Mary?
3. Richard and the Erskines try to find out who, besides _______________, was set on killing Lymond and Queen Mary.
4. What does Lymond do when Robin makes a comment about Lymond's family and Margaret Erskines?
5. Those who prevented the death of Queen Mary all go to ________________.
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)