|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in France, Lymond meets with a woman who had once been in charge of a distinguished group of ____________.
2. Lymond does not realize that ______________ is to be assassinated as well as Queen Mary.
(c) Mistress Boyle.
3. Why do the arrows not pierce Lymond's skin?
(a) He is able to dodge the arrows.
(b) He is wearing chain mail.
(c) He is wearing armor.
(d) He is wearing a metal vest underneath his clothes.
4. Who does Oonagh tell O'LiamRoe is the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
(a) Alain Carmichael.
(b) Archie Choate.
(c) Artus Cholet.
(d) Alfie Cornwall.
5. The English Ambassage Extraordinary demands that the Queen of Scots marry the ________________.
(a) King of England.
(b) King of Spain.
(c) King of France.
(d) King of Germany.
6. What worries Lymond about showing up at the French court?
(a) He thinks he may be arrested.
(b) He thinks Queen Mary may have been killed.
(c) He thinks the King will have him banished.
(d) He had been known as Thady Boy Ballagh at court.
7. Who purchases Lymond and the cart?
(a) Master Gaultier.
(b) Master Gerace.
(c) Master Gaspard.
(d) Master Gerard.
8. What is Queen Mary doing as Lymond leaves her?
(a) Singing one of Thady's songs.
(b) Praying with her Bible.
(c) Crying as she watches him go.
(d) Stitching her needlework.
9. What do O'LiamRoe and Oonagh have to do to help Lymond?
(a) Prove that he posed as Thady to protect Queen Mary.
(b) Help him escape back to Scotland.
(c) Hire a good lawyer.
(d) Have Lymond's supporters sign a petition.
10. What does Robin do when Lymond asks to talk to him before Robin kills him?
(a) He lets Lymond go.
(b) He collapses and weeps.
(c) He runs.
(d) He stabs Lymond.
11. Why is Richard so upset with Lymond?
(a) Lymond has been slacking in his duties to protect Queen Mary.
(b) Lymond tried to seduce his wife.
(c) Lymond had made himself the bait for the killer.
(d) Lymond was making treasonous statements about the King.
12. Who fires a flaming arrow at a boat near Queen Mary's boat?
13. The King decides that Lymond must duel with whom?
(a) Lord d'Ailain.
(b) Lord d'Aubervilles.
(c) Lord d'Augustine.
(d) Lord d'Aubigny.
14. King Henry's daughter, Elizabeth, is to marry ___________________.
(a) King Charles of England.
(b) King Louis of England.
(c) King Arthur of England.
(d) King Edward of England.
15. Who does Robin enlist to give the information he has about the next assassination attempt to Lymond?
(a) Piedar Dooly.
(b) Peter Dawson.
(c) Pippa DuBarry.
(d) Philip Doane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lymond tells O'LiamRoe that _________________ must be convinced to talk if Robin will not.
2. It is learned that Queen Mary is to die during ____________________.
3. Margaret is happy that _________________ finally arrives.
4. Where does Lymond travel to to find the French court and deal with Robin?
5. How is Lymond exposed to be Thady?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)