|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in France, Lymond meets with a woman who had once been in charge of a distinguished group of ____________.
2. Richard and the Erskines try to find out who, besides _______________, was set on killing Lymond and Queen Mary.
(b) Sir George.
(c) Robin Steward.
(d) James Cromwell.
3. What does the Queen Mother drop into the arena?
(a) Her scarf.
(b) Her glove.
(c) Her hat.
(d) Her brooch.
4. Who is Richard's son?
5. Lymond has been injured and captured by whom?
(b) Sir George.
6. Who takes Lymond into her home and cares for him?
(a) Dame de Lyons.
(b) Dame de Doubtance.
(c) Dame de Guise.
(d) Dame de Chevalier.
7. Who does Oonagh tell O'LiamRoe is the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
(a) Archie Choate.
(b) Alfie Cornwall.
(c) Artus Cholet.
(d) Alain Carmichael.
8. Brice is surprised that the ________________ turned him in.
9. Where is Queen Mary to be killed?
(a) In her bed.
(b) On her horse.
(c) On the lake.
(d) Eating breakfast.
10. Who believes Lord d'Aubigny's denial that John Stewart was part of the assassination plan?
(c) Mary de Guise.
(d) The King of France.
11. Robin is put in the arena to fight a __________________.
(c) Wild boar.
12. Why do the arrows not pierce Lymond's skin?
(a) He is able to dodge the arrows.
(b) He is wearing a metal vest underneath his clothes.
(c) He is wearing chain mail.
(d) He is wearing armor.
13. Who commits suicide when he hears the explosion on the river?
14. What is the result of the duel?
(a) Lord d'Aubigny forfeits.
(b) Lymonds gravely injures Lord d'Aubigny.
(c) Lymond kills Lord d'Aubigny.
(d) Lymond forfeits.
15. Who does Robin enlist to give the information he has about the next assassination attempt to Lymond?
(a) Peter Dawson.
(b) Pippa DuBarry.
(c) Piedar Dooly.
(d) Philip Doane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of the ship that had intentionally run into the La Sauvee?
2. Who kills Brice?
3. Who is revealed to be Robin's partner?
4. Who does Lymond seduce on a festive evening?
5. It is decided that Robin will be exposed during the _______________________.
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)