|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret throw on the ground after speaking with Lymond?
(a) A peach.
(b) A vase.
(c) Her gloves.
(d) A book.
2. Robin had made a pledge to _____________________.
(a) Starve himself to death.
(b) Return to France for punishment.
(c) Hang himself.
(d) Convert to Catholicism.
3. Lymond has been injured and captured by whom?
(c) Sir George.
4. Those who prevented the death of Queen Mary all go to ________________.
(a) A tavern.
(b) The stables.
(c) The menagerie.
(d) The castle.
5. Who is revealed to be Robin's partner?
(b) Margaret Lennox.
(d) John Stewart.
6. What does Lymond do when Robin makes a comment about Lymond's family and Margaret Erskines?
(a) He lets him go.
(b) He stabs him.
(c) He punches him unconscious.
(d) He hangs him.
7. Lymond visits _________________ to discuss his keeping an eye on the man in #146 and coaxing a confession out of him.
(a) Michel Herisson.
(b) Philip Louis.
(c) William MaGuire.
(d) Richard Crenshaw.
8. What does Lymond do to set the Hotel Moutier on fire?
(a) Build a fire and leaves the room.
(b) Knocks over candles.
(c) Leaves his pipe burning near the drapes.
(d) Tips an oil lamp on the divan.
9. Lymond tells Brice that ____________________ must know where Robin Stewart is and Brice can go free.
(a) The King of France.
(b) Queen Catherine.
(c) The French Ambassador.
(d) Mary de Guise.
10. Margaret watches _______________ leave for Ireland.
(a) Sir George.
11. Who believes Lord d'Aubigny's denial that John Stewart was part of the assassination plan?
(a) The King of France.
(b) Mary de Guise.
12. Robin is sentenced to death and vows revenge on whom?
(d) The King.
13. Robin agrees to denounce his partner in the planned killing of Queen Mary if O'LiamRoe would back him in _____________________________.
(a) Establishing an imports business.
(b) Escaping to London.
(c) Revealing Lymond as Thady Boy Ballagh.
(d) Getting a courtier position.
14. Where is Queen Mary to be killed?
(a) Eating breakfast.
(b) On her horse.
(c) In her bed.
(d) On the lake.
15. Richard and the Erskines try to find out who, besides _______________, was set on killing Lymond and Queen Mary.
(a) James Cromwell.
(b) Robin Steward.
(d) Sir George.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the woman who takes Lymond into her home have Lymond sent?
2. What is Queen Mary doing as Lymond leaves her?
3. A wrestling match is to take place between the Cornishman and ________________.
4. Oonagh agrees to give Lymond information in exchange for what?
5. Robin is put in the arena to fight a __________________.
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)