|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brice is surprised that the ________________ turned him in.
2. Lymond is still very ill from the poison and knows that ______________ is the potential killer.
(d) Sir George.
3. Who actually kills the animal in the arena?
4. Whom does O'LiamRoe overhear talking about the plot to kill Queen Mary?
(a) Brice and James.
(b) John and Brice.
(c) Piedar and Robin.
(d) Brice and Robin.
5. What does Margaret throw on the ground after speaking with Lymond?
(a) A book.
(b) Her gloves.
(c) A vase.
(d) A peach.
6. It is decided that Robin will be exposed during the _______________________.
(a) Moat festivities.
(b) Summer solstice.
(c) King's birthday celebration.
(d) Winter holidays.
7. What item of Thady's is found outside the Hotel Moutier which had been on fire?
(a) A cravat.
(b) A mask.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A hat.
8. King Henry's daughter, Elizabeth, is to marry ___________________.
(a) King Edward of England.
(b) King Charles of England.
(c) King Louis of England.
(d) King Arthur of England.
9. Oonagh agrees to give Lymond information in exchange for what?
(a) A marriage proposal.
(b) Five thousand gold coins.
(c) A royal position at court.
(d) Five thousand Frenchmen removed from Scotland.
10. Who confesses to the plot to kill Queen Mary?
(c) Sir George.
11. What is the result of the duel?
(a) Lymond forfeits.
(b) Lymonds gravely injures Lord d'Aubigny.
(c) Lymond kills Lord d'Aubigny.
(d) Lord d'Aubigny forfeits.
12. Who takes Lymond into her home and cares for him?
(a) Dame de Guise.
(b) Dame de Lyons.
(c) Dame de Chevalier.
(d) Dame de Doubtance.
13. What does Robin do when Lymond asks to talk to him before Robin kills him?
(a) He runs.
(b) He lets Lymond go.
(c) He collapses and weeps.
(d) He stabs Lymond.
14. Margaret is happy that _________________ finally arrives.
(a) Earl of Strathearn.
(b) Queen Catherine.
(c) Duke of Cambridge.
(d) Richard Crawford.
15. Where is Queen Mary to be killed?
(a) On her horse.
(b) On the lake.
(c) Eating breakfast.
(d) In her bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Oonagh tell O'LiamRoe is the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
2. How is Lymond exposed to be Thady?
3. Who is the owner of the ship that had intentionally run into the La Sauvee?
4. Where is Lymond's body left after the hotel fire?
5. What does Queen Mary say to Oonagh the next day that makes Oonagh run away?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)