|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin do when Lymond asks to talk to him before Robin kills him?
(a) He lets Lymond go.
(b) He runs.
(c) He collapses and weeps.
(d) He stabs Lymond.
2. Those who prevented the death of Queen Mary all go to ________________.
(a) A tavern.
(b) The castle.
(c) The menagerie.
(d) The stables.
3. Robin had made a pledge to _____________________.
(a) Hang himself.
(b) Starve himself to death.
(c) Return to France for punishment.
(d) Convert to Catholicism.
4. What does the Queen Mother drop into the arena?
(a) Her hat.
(b) Her scarf.
(c) Her brooch.
(d) Her glove.
5. Who is the owner of the ship that had intentionally run into the La Sauvee?
(a) Marcellus Winston.
(b) Antonius Beck.
(c) William Sexton.
(d) James Clary.
6. Lymond tells Brice that ____________________ must know where Robin Stewart is and Brice can go free.
(a) Queen Catherine.
(b) Mary de Guise.
(c) The French Ambassador.
(d) The King of France.
7. The beginning of Part Three: London: The Excitement of Being Hunted: I: Blois: The Mill in Motion is written from whose perspective?
8. What is the result of the duel?
(a) Lord d'Aubigny forfeits.
(b) Lymonds gravely injures Lord d'Aubigny.
(c) Lymond forfeits.
(d) Lymond kills Lord d'Aubigny.
9. Oonagh agrees to give Lymond information in exchange for what?
(a) Five thousand Frenchmen removed from Scotland.
(b) A marriage proposal.
(c) A royal position at court.
(d) Five thousand gold coins.
10. Where is Queen Mary to be killed?
(a) On the lake.
(b) Eating breakfast.
(c) In her bed.
(d) On her horse.
11. Robin agrees to denounce his partner in the planned killing of Queen Mary if O'LiamRoe would back him in _____________________________.
(a) Getting a courtier position.
(b) Escaping to London.
(c) Establishing an imports business.
(d) Revealing Lymond as Thady Boy Ballagh.
12. What do O'LiamRoe and Oonagh have to do to help Lymond?
(a) Hire a good lawyer.
(b) Have Lymond's supporters sign a petition.
(c) Prove that he posed as Thady to protect Queen Mary.
(d) Help him escape back to Scotland.
13. Richard and the Erskines try to find out who, besides _______________, was set on killing Lymond and Queen Mary.
(a) James Cromwell.
(b) Sir George.
(d) Robin Steward.
14. At court it is decided that Queen Mary would marry the ____________________.
(a) King of France.
(b) Prince of Wales.
(c) Dauphin of France.
(d) Duke of Cambridge.
15. Who does Oonagh tell O'LiamRoe is the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
(a) Alain Carmichael.
(b) Artus Cholet.
(c) Alfie Cornwall.
(d) Archie Choate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What element was used to poison Lymond?
2. Where is Lymond's body left after the hotel fire?
3. Who takes Lymond into her home and cares for him?
4. Lymond pays plunderers to cart him to ____________.
5. Lymond does not realize that ______________ is to be assassinated as well as Queen Mary.
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)