|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brice is surprised that the ________________ turned him in.
2. It is decided that Robin will be exposed during the _______________________.
(a) Summer solstice.
(b) Moat festivities.
(c) Winter holidays.
(d) King's birthday celebration.
3. Margaret watches _______________ leave for Ireland.
(c) Sir George.
4. King Henry's daughter, Elizabeth, is to marry ___________________.
(a) King Louis of England.
(b) King Charles of England.
(c) King Edward of England.
(d) King Arthur of England.
5. Lymond tells Brice that ____________________ must know where Robin Stewart is and Brice can go free.
(a) Queen Catherine.
(b) The King of France.
(c) Mary de Guise.
(d) The French Ambassador.
6. With whom has O'LiamRoe been having a flirtatious relationship for weeks?
(a) Marie Lymon.
(b) Matilda Legrand.
(c) Margaret Lennox.
(d) Madeline Lemieux.
7. Who actually kills the animal in the arena?
8. What is the only thing about the French court that holds any interest for O'LiamRoe?
(a) The life of Queen Mary.
(b) The delicious pastries.
(c) The wines.
(d) The court entertainment.
9. Lymond does not realize that ______________ is to be assassinated as well as Queen Mary.
(d) Mistress Boyle.
10. At court it is decided that Queen Mary would marry the ____________________.
(a) King of France.
(b) Dauphin of France.
(c) Duke of Cambridge.
(d) Prince of Wales.
11. What worries Lymond about showing up at the French court?
(a) He thinks he may be arrested.
(b) He thinks Queen Mary may have been killed.
(c) He had been known as Thady Boy Ballagh at court.
(d) He thinks the King will have him banished.
12. Who is the owner of the ship that had intentionally run into the La Sauvee?
(a) Marcellus Winston.
(b) William Sexton.
(c) Antonius Beck.
(d) James Clary.
13. Who takes Lymond into her home and cares for him?
(a) Dame de Lyons.
(b) Dame de Guise.
(c) Dame de Doubtance.
(d) Dame de Chevalier.
14. What do O'LiamRoe and Oonagh have to do to help Lymond?
(a) Hire a good lawyer.
(b) Prove that he posed as Thady to protect Queen Mary.
(c) Help him escape back to Scotland.
(d) Have Lymond's supporters sign a petition.
15. Who fires a flaming arrow at a boat near Queen Mary's boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is learned that Oonagh is the mistress of whom?
2. Who confesses to the plot to kill Queen Mary?
3. Who does Robin enlist to give the information he has about the next assassination attempt to Lymond?
4. Whose assistance does O'LiamRoe try to enlist for introductions at the English court?
5. Where does the woman who takes Lymond into her home have Lymond sent?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)