|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries Lymond about showing up at the French court?
(a) He thinks the King will have him banished.
(b) He thinks Queen Mary may have been killed.
(c) He had been known as Thady Boy Ballagh at court.
(d) He thinks he may be arrested.
2. How is Lymond exposed to be Thady?
(a) His wigs falls off and reveals his true identity.
(b) The scar on his arm is exposed and his identity is revealed.
(c) He plays the lute and sings for the King and the Queen Mother.
(d) He fails to disguise his voice as he usually does.
3. Who believes Lord d'Aubigny's denial that John Stewart was part of the assassination plan?
(b) Mary de Guise.
(d) The King of France.
4. O'LiamRoe goes to _____________ and finds that he likes this court better than the French one.
5. Who takes Lymond into her home and cares for him?
(a) Dame de Doubtance.
(b) Dame de Guise.
(c) Dame de Chevalier.
(d) Dame de Lyons.
6. Who is Vervassal?
(a) A spy.
(b) A herald.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A courier.
7. What is the only thing about the French court that holds any interest for O'LiamRoe?
(a) The wines.
(b) The court entertainment.
(c) The life of Queen Mary.
(d) The delicious pastries.
8. Oonagh agrees to give Lymond information in exchange for what?
(a) A marriage proposal.
(b) A royal position at court.
(c) Five thousand gold coins.
(d) Five thousand Frenchmen removed from Scotland.
9. Who commits suicide when he hears the explosion on the river?
10. What do O'LiamRoe and Oonagh have to do to help Lymond?
(a) Help him escape back to Scotland.
(b) Hire a good lawyer.
(c) Have Lymond's supporters sign a petition.
(d) Prove that he posed as Thady to protect Queen Mary.
11. What does the Queen Mother drop into the arena?
(a) Her hat.
(b) Her scarf.
(c) Her glove.
(d) Her brooch.
12. Who does Oonagh tell O'LiamRoe is the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
(a) Alfie Cornwall.
(b) Artus Cholet.
(c) Archie Choate.
(d) Alain Carmichael.
13. Richard knows that when Lymond leaves for Ireland, _____________ would take Lymond's place as Mary's protector.
(b) Sir George.
14. It is learned that Oonagh is the mistress of whom?
(b) The King.
(d) Cormac O'Connor.
15. Who is Richard's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What musical instrument does Lymond play while visiting with Oonagh?
2. Lymond has been injured and captured by whom?
3. Robin had made a pledge to _____________________.
4. Lymond pays plunderers to cart him to ____________.
5. Richard and the Erskines try to find out who, besides _______________, was set on killing Lymond and Queen Mary.
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)