|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lymond do to set the Hotel Moutier on fire?
(a) Build a fire and leaves the room.
(b) Knocks over candles.
(c) Leaves his pipe burning near the drapes.
(d) Tips an oil lamp on the divan.
2. Who believes Lord d'Aubigny's denial that John Stewart was part of the assassination plan?
(a) The King of France.
(c) Mary de Guise.
3. Robin is put in the arena to fight a __________________.
(a) Wild boar.
4. Who is revealed to be Robin's partner?
(a) Margaret Lennox.
(b) John Stewart.
5. Robin had made a pledge to _____________________.
(a) Starve himself to death.
(b) Convert to Catholicism.
(c) Return to France for punishment.
(d) Hang himself.
6. O'LiamRoe goes to _____________ and finds that he likes this court better than the French one.
7. What musical instrument does Lymond play while visiting with Oonagh?
(a) The bellows.
(b) The cello.
(c) The violin.
(d) The harpsichord.
8. Robin agrees to denounce his partner in the planned killing of Queen Mary if O'LiamRoe would back him in _____________________________.
(a) Escaping to London.
(b) Revealing Lymond as Thady Boy Ballagh.
(c) Establishing an imports business.
(d) Getting a courtier position.
9. Brice is surprised that the ________________ turned him in.
10. Lymond visits _________________ to discuss his keeping an eye on the man in #146 and coaxing a confession out of him.
(a) Richard Crenshaw.
(b) Michel Herisson.
(c) Philip Louis.
(d) William MaGuire.
11. With whom has O'LiamRoe been having a flirtatious relationship for weeks?
(a) Madeline Lemieux.
(b) Marie Lymon.
(c) Margaret Lennox.
(d) Matilda Legrand.
12. Who takes Lymond into her home and cares for him?
(a) Dame de Guise.
(b) Dame de Lyons.
(c) Dame de Chevalier.
(d) Dame de Doubtance.
13. Back in France, Lymond meets with a woman who had once been in charge of a distinguished group of ____________.
14. It is learned that Queen Mary is to die during ____________________.
(a) The Investiture.
(b) A holiday party.
(c) Her birthday celebration.
(d) The night.
15. Who shoots arrows at Lymond at the outdoor event?
(b) Sir George.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is decided that Robin will be exposed during the _______________________.
2. It is learned that Oonagh is the mistress of whom?
3. Margaret is happy that _________________ finally arrives.
4. At court it is decided that Queen Mary would marry the ____________________.
5. Who actually kills the animal in the arena?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)