|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lymond's body left after the hotel fire?
(a) In a gutter.
(b) Outside a doorway.
(c) At a doctor's house.
(d) At a hospital.
2. What does Robin do when Lymond asks to talk to him before Robin kills him?
(a) He runs.
(b) He collapses and weeps.
(c) He stabs Lymond.
(d) He lets Lymond go.
3. Where does Lymond travel to to find the French court and deal with Robin?
4. Who commits suicide when he hears the explosion on the river?
5. Lymond is still very ill from the poison and knows that ______________ is the potential killer.
(d) Sir George.
6. Brice is surprised that the ________________ turned him in.
7. Lymond has been injured and captured by whom?
(c) Sir George.
8. What is the result of the duel?
(a) Lord d'Aubigny forfeits.
(b) Lymonds gravely injures Lord d'Aubigny.
(c) Lymond forfeits.
(d) Lymond kills Lord d'Aubigny.
9. Lymond tells O'LiamRoe that _________________ must be convinced to talk if Robin will not.
10. Those who prevented the death of Queen Mary all go to ________________.
(a) A tavern.
(b) The castle.
(c) The stables.
(d) The menagerie.
11. Who is revealed to be Robin's partner?
(a) Margaret Lennox.
(c) John Stewart.
12. How is Lymond exposed to be Thady?
(a) His wigs falls off and reveals his true identity.
(b) He fails to disguise his voice as he usually does.
(c) The scar on his arm is exposed and his identity is revealed.
(d) He plays the lute and sings for the King and the Queen Mother.
13. It is decided that Robin will be exposed during the _______________________.
(a) King's birthday celebration.
(b) Summer solstice.
(c) Winter holidays.
(d) Moat festivities.
14. Who believes Lord d'Aubigny's denial that John Stewart was part of the assassination plan?
(a) Mary de Guise.
(d) The King of France.
15. Richard knows that when Lymond leaves for Ireland, _____________ would take Lymond's place as Mary's protector.
(b) Sir George.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Lymond into her home and cares for him?
2. Why do the arrows not pierce Lymond's skin?
3. Who is Richard's son?
4. Margaret is happy that _________________ finally arrives.
5. Who does Lymond seduce on a festive evening?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)