|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robin agrees to denounce his partner in the planned killing of Queen Mary if O'LiamRoe would back him in _____________________________.
(a) Getting a courtier position.
(b) Establishing an imports business.
(c) Revealing Lymond as Thady Boy Ballagh.
(d) Escaping to London.
2. King Henry's daughter, Elizabeth, is to marry ___________________.
(a) King Arthur of England.
(b) King Charles of England.
(c) King Louis of England.
(d) King Edward of England.
3. Whose assistance does O'LiamRoe try to enlist for introductions at the English court?
(a) Brice Hopewell.
(b) Brice Halliwell.
(c) Brice Henry.
(d) Brice Herisson.
4. O'LiamRoe goes to _____________ and finds that he likes this court better than the French one.
5. A wrestling match is to take place between the Cornishman and ________________.
(a) Sir George.
6. Who does Robin enlist to give the information he has about the next assassination attempt to Lymond?
(a) Peter Dawson.
(b) Pippa DuBarry.
(c) Philip Doane.
(d) Piedar Dooly.
7. Whom does O'LiamRoe overhear talking about the plot to kill Queen Mary?
(a) Piedar and Robin.
(b) Brice and James.
(c) John and Brice.
(d) Brice and Robin.
8. It is learned that Queen Mary is to die during ____________________.
(a) Her birthday celebration.
(b) A holiday party.
(c) The Investiture.
(d) The night.
9. What does the Queen Mother drop into the arena?
(a) Her hat.
(b) Her scarf.
(c) Her brooch.
(d) Her glove.
10. Robin had made a pledge to _____________________.
(a) Hang himself.
(b) Starve himself to death.
(c) Convert to Catholicism.
(d) Return to France for punishment.
11. What does Robin do when Lymond asks to talk to him before Robin kills him?
(a) He lets Lymond go.
(b) He runs.
(c) He collapses and weeps.
(d) He stabs Lymond.
12. Lymond does not realize that ______________ is to be assassinated as well as Queen Mary.
(b) Mistress Boyle.
13. Who purchases Lymond and the cart?
(a) Master Gaultier.
(b) Master Gaspard.
(c) Master Gerace.
(d) Master Gerard.
14. Why do the arrows not pierce Lymond's skin?
(a) He is wearing a metal vest underneath his clothes.
(b) He is wearing armor.
(c) He is able to dodge the arrows.
(d) He is wearing chain mail.
15. Oonagh agrees to give Lymond information in exchange for what?
(a) A royal position at court.
(b) Five thousand Frenchmen removed from Scotland.
(c) Five thousand gold coins.
(d) A marriage proposal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret throw on the ground after speaking with Lymond?
2. What do O'LiamRoe and Oonagh have to do to help Lymond?
3. Brice is surprised that the ________________ turned him in.
4. Back in France, Lymond meets with a woman who had once been in charge of a distinguished group of ____________.
5. What does Queen Mary say to Oonagh the next day that makes Oonagh run away?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)