|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lymond do when Robin makes a comment about Lymond's family and Margaret Erskines?
(a) He stabs him.
(b) He lets him go.
(c) He hangs him.
(d) He punches him unconscious.
2. Robin had made a pledge to _____________________.
(a) Return to France for punishment.
(b) Convert to Catholicism.
(c) Starve himself to death.
(d) Hang himself.
3. Who actually kills the animal in the arena?
4. Who kills Brice?
5. What worries Lymond about showing up at the French court?
(a) He thinks he may be arrested.
(b) He thinks Queen Mary may have been killed.
(c) He thinks the King will have him banished.
(d) He had been known as Thady Boy Ballagh at court.
6. What does Margaret throw on the ground after speaking with Lymond?
(a) A book.
(b) Her gloves.
(c) A vase.
(d) A peach.
7. What musical instrument does Lymond play while visiting with Oonagh?
(a) The cello.
(b) The bellows.
(c) The harpsichord.
(d) The violin.
8. The English Ambassage Extraordinary demands that the Queen of Scots marry the ________________.
(a) King of France.
(b) King of England.
(c) King of Spain.
(d) King of Germany.
9. Who believes Lord d'Aubigny's denial that John Stewart was part of the assassination plan?
(c) Mary de Guise.
(d) The King of France.
10. Lymond tells Brice that ____________________ must know where Robin Stewart is and Brice can go free.
(a) The French Ambassador.
(b) The King of France.
(c) Mary de Guise.
(d) Queen Catherine.
11. Who is Richard's son?
12. What is the only thing about the French court that holds any interest for O'LiamRoe?
(a) The life of Queen Mary.
(b) The wines.
(c) The court entertainment.
(d) The delicious pastries.
13. Whose assistance does O'LiamRoe try to enlist for introductions at the English court?
(a) Brice Herisson.
(b) Brice Hopewell.
(c) Brice Halliwell.
(d) Brice Henry.
14. Lymond visits _________________ to discuss his keeping an eye on the man in #146 and coaxing a confession out of him.
(a) Richard Crenshaw.
(b) Michel Herisson.
(c) Philip Louis.
(d) William MaGuire.
15. Where does Lymond travel to to find the French court and deal with Robin?
Short Answer Questions
1. The King decides that Lymond must duel with whom?
2. Brice is surprised that the ________________ turned him in.
3. Lymond does not realize that ______________ is to be assassinated as well as Queen Mary.
4. O'LiamRoe asks Lymond to convince Robin to talk to ______________ or Lymond.
5. It is learned that Oonagh and _______________ are conspiring against Lymond and Queen Mary.
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)