|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lymond's body left after the hotel fire?
(a) Outside a doorway.
(b) At a doctor's house.
(c) At a hospital.
(d) In a gutter.
2. At court it is decided that Queen Mary would marry the ____________________.
(a) Dauphin of France.
(b) King of France.
(c) Duke of Cambridge.
(d) Prince of Wales.
3. Where does the woman who takes Lymond into her home have Lymond sent?
4. Who is Vervassal?
(a) A courier.
(b) A herald.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A spy.
5. Lymond is still very ill from the poison and knows that ______________ is the potential killer.
(a) Sir George.
6. The French court is in ________________ enjoying the evening outdoors.
7. Lymond visits _________________ to discuss his keeping an eye on the man in #146 and coaxing a confession out of him.
(a) William MaGuire.
(b) Michel Herisson.
(c) Philip Louis.
(d) Richard Crenshaw.
8. Who does Oonagh tell O'LiamRoe is the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
(a) Alain Carmichael.
(b) Artus Cholet.
(c) Alfie Cornwall.
(d) Archie Choate.
9. Who does Robin enlist to give the information he has about the next assassination attempt to Lymond?
(a) Pippa DuBarry.
(b) Philip Doane.
(c) Peter Dawson.
(d) Piedar Dooly.
10. What does Queen Mary say to Oonagh the next day that makes Oonagh run away?
(a) She asks her why she hates her.
(b) She asks her to try to kill her.
(c) She says that she will never go through with the crime.
(d) She says that she had always liked her.
11. Who fires a flaming arrow at a boat near Queen Mary's boat?
12. What musical instrument does Lymond play while visiting with Oonagh?
(a) The cello.
(b) The bellows.
(c) The violin.
(d) The harpsichord.
13. O'LiamRoe goes to _____________ and finds that he likes this court better than the French one.
14. Richard and the Erskines try to find out who, besides _______________, was set on killing Lymond and Queen Mary.
(b) James Cromwell.
(c) Robin Steward.
(d) Sir George.
15. The beginning of Part Three: London: The Excitement of Being Hunted: I: Blois: The Mill in Motion is written from whose perspective?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is learned that Queen Mary is to die during ____________________.
2. What element was used to poison Lymond?
3. Lymond does not realize that ______________ is to be assassinated as well as Queen Mary.
4. Who is revealed to be Robin's partner?
5. Who shoots arrows at Lymond at the outdoor event?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)