|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who purchases Lymond and the cart?
(a) Master Gaultier.
(b) Master Gaspard.
(c) Master Gerace.
(d) Master Gerard.
2. What does Lymond do when Robin makes a comment about Lymond's family and Margaret Erskines?
(a) He hangs him.
(b) He lets him go.
(c) He stabs him.
(d) He punches him unconscious.
3. Whose assistance does O'LiamRoe try to enlist for introductions at the English court?
(a) Brice Halliwell.
(b) Brice Herisson.
(c) Brice Hopewell.
(d) Brice Henry.
4. Who actually kills the animal in the arena?
5. Margaret watches _______________ leave for Ireland.
(a) Sir George.
6. What does the Queen Mother drop into the arena?
(a) Her scarf.
(b) Her hat.
(c) Her glove.
(d) Her brooch.
7. The French court is in ________________ enjoying the evening outdoors.
8. Richard knows that when Lymond leaves for Ireland, _____________ would take Lymond's place as Mary's protector.
(c) Sir George.
9. Lymond visits _________________ to discuss his keeping an eye on the man in #146 and coaxing a confession out of him.
(a) William MaGuire.
(b) Michel Herisson.
(c) Richard Crenshaw.
(d) Philip Louis.
10. What item of Thady's is found outside the Hotel Moutier which had been on fire?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A cravat.
(c) A hat.
(d) A mask.
11. The beginning of Part Three: London: The Excitement of Being Hunted: I: Blois: The Mill in Motion is written from whose perspective?
12. Lymond tells Brice that ____________________ must know where Robin Stewart is and Brice can go free.
(a) The French Ambassador.
(b) Queen Catherine.
(c) Mary de Guise.
(d) The King of France.
13. Margaret is happy that _________________ finally arrives.
(a) Richard Crawford.
(b) Earl of Strathearn.
(c) Queen Catherine.
(d) Duke of Cambridge.
14. Lymond tells O'LiamRoe that _________________ must be convinced to talk if Robin will not.
15. Who shoots arrows at Lymond at the outdoor event?
(a) Sir George.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Brice?
2. Who is Vervassal?
3. Where is Lymond's body left after the hotel fire?
4. At court it is decided that Queen Mary would marry the ____________________.
5. With whom has O'LiamRoe been having a flirtatious relationship for weeks?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)