|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lymond visits _________________ to discuss his keeping an eye on the man in #146 and coaxing a confession out of him.
(a) William MaGuire.
(b) Michel Herisson.
(c) Richard Crenshaw.
(d) Philip Louis.
2. Back in France, Lymond meets with a woman who had once been in charge of a distinguished group of ____________.
3. What item of Thady's is found outside the Hotel Moutier which had been on fire?
(a) A mask.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A cravat.
(d) A hat.
4. Where is Lymond's body left after the hotel fire?
(a) At a doctor's house.
(b) At a hospital.
(c) In a gutter.
(d) Outside a doorway.
5. Whom does O'LiamRoe overhear talking about the plot to kill Queen Mary?
(a) Brice and James.
(b) Brice and Robin.
(c) Piedar and Robin.
(d) John and Brice.
6. Who does Oonagh tell O'LiamRoe is the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
(a) Artus Cholet.
(b) Alfie Cornwall.
(c) Archie Choate.
(d) Alain Carmichael.
7. Brice is surprised that the ________________ turned him in.
8. What does Lymond do to set the Hotel Moutier on fire?
(a) Tips an oil lamp on the divan.
(b) Leaves his pipe burning near the drapes.
(c) Knocks over candles.
(d) Build a fire and leaves the room.
9. Who is Richard's son?
10. Who is Vervassal?
(a) A courier.
(b) A spy.
(c) A herald.
(d) A lawyer.
11. The King decides that Lymond must duel with whom?
(a) Lord d'Augustine.
(b) Lord d'Ailain.
(c) Lord d'Aubigny.
(d) Lord d'Aubervilles.
12. Who believes Lord d'Aubigny's denial that John Stewart was part of the assassination plan?
(a) Mary de Guise.
(d) The King of France.
13. The beginning of Part Three: London: The Excitement of Being Hunted: I: Blois: The Mill in Motion is written from whose perspective?
14. Robin agrees to denounce his partner in the planned killing of Queen Mary if O'LiamRoe would back him in _____________________________.
(a) Getting a courtier position.
(b) Revealing Lymond as Thady Boy Ballagh.
(c) Establishing an imports business.
(d) Escaping to London.
15. Where is Queen Mary to be killed?
(a) Eating breakfast.
(b) On the lake.
(c) On her horse.
(d) In her bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Those who prevented the death of Queen Mary all go to ________________.
2. A wrestling match is to take place between the Cornishman and ________________.
3. Robin had made a pledge to _____________________.
4. Margaret watches _______________ leave for Ireland.
5. The French court is in ________________ enjoying the evening outdoors.
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)