|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The French court is in ________________ enjoying the evening outdoors.
2. Oonagh agrees to give Lymond information in exchange for what?
(a) A marriage proposal.
(b) Five thousand Frenchmen removed from Scotland.
(c) A royal position at court.
(d) Five thousand gold coins.
3. What do O'LiamRoe and Oonagh have to do to help Lymond?
(a) Have Lymond's supporters sign a petition.
(b) Help him escape back to Scotland.
(c) Prove that he posed as Thady to protect Queen Mary.
(d) Hire a good lawyer.
4. Back in France, Lymond meets with a woman who had once been in charge of a distinguished group of ____________.
5. Why do the arrows not pierce Lymond's skin?
(a) He is wearing a metal vest underneath his clothes.
(b) He is able to dodge the arrows.
(c) He is wearing armor.
(d) He is wearing chain mail.
6. A wrestling match is to take place between the Cornishman and ________________.
(a) Sir George.
7. Who shoots arrows at Lymond at the outdoor event?
(d) Sir George.
8. Lymond tells Brice that ____________________ must know where Robin Stewart is and Brice can go free.
(a) Queen Catherine.
(b) The King of France.
(c) The French Ambassador.
(d) Mary de Guise.
9. What item of Thady's is found outside the Hotel Moutier which had been on fire?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A cravat.
(c) A mask.
(d) A hat.
10. At court it is decided that Queen Mary would marry the ____________________.
(a) King of France.
(b) Duke of Cambridge.
(c) Prince of Wales.
(d) Dauphin of France.
11. Where is Lymond's body left after the hotel fire?
(a) At a doctor's house.
(b) In a gutter.
(c) Outside a doorway.
(d) At a hospital.
12. Who is Vervassal?
(a) A spy.
(b) A herald.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A courier.
13. It is learned that Oonagh is the mistress of whom?
(a) The King.
(b) Cormac O'Connor.
14. What does Margaret throw on the ground after speaking with Lymond?
(a) A peach.
(b) Her gloves.
(c) A book.
(d) A vase.
15. Whose assistance does O'LiamRoe try to enlist for introductions at the English court?
(a) Brice Hopewell.
(b) Brice Henry.
(c) Brice Herisson.
(d) Brice Halliwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does O'LiamRoe overhear talking about the plot to kill Queen Mary?
2. What is Queen Mary doing as Lymond leaves her?
3. Who commits suicide when he hears the explosion on the river?
4. Who actually kills the animal in the arena?
5. Lymond has been injured and captured by whom?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)