|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Lymond into her home and cares for him?
(a) Dame de Lyons.
(b) Dame de Doubtance.
(c) Dame de Chevalier.
(d) Dame de Guise.
2. Who does Lymond seduce on a festive evening?
3. Who does Oonagh tell O'LiamRoe is the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
(a) Alfie Cornwall.
(b) Archie Choate.
(c) Alain Carmichael.
(d) Artus Cholet.
4. Robin agrees to denounce his partner in the planned killing of Queen Mary if O'LiamRoe would back him in _____________________________.
(a) Escaping to London.
(b) Getting a courtier position.
(c) Establishing an imports business.
(d) Revealing Lymond as Thady Boy Ballagh.
5. Robin had made a pledge to _____________________.
(a) Return to France for punishment.
(b) Starve himself to death.
(c) Convert to Catholicism.
(d) Hang himself.
6. What element was used to poison Lymond?
7. Robin is put in the arena to fight a __________________.
(d) Wild boar.
8. Lymond tells Brice that ____________________ must know where Robin Stewart is and Brice can go free.
(a) The French Ambassador.
(b) The King of France.
(c) Mary de Guise.
(d) Queen Catherine.
9. Richard knows that when Lymond leaves for Ireland, _____________ would take Lymond's place as Mary's protector.
(b) Sir George.
10. Who purchases Lymond and the cart?
(a) Master Gerace.
(b) Master Gaultier.
(c) Master Gerard.
(d) Master Gaspard.
11. What does Margaret throw on the ground after speaking with Lymond?
(a) Her gloves.
(b) A book.
(c) A peach.
(d) A vase.
12. What does Queen Mary say to Oonagh the next day that makes Oonagh run away?
(a) She says that she will never go through with the crime.
(b) She asks her to try to kill her.
(c) She asks her why she hates her.
(d) She says that she had always liked her.
13. The French court is in ________________ enjoying the evening outdoors.
14. With whom has O'LiamRoe been having a flirtatious relationship for weeks?
(a) Matilda Legrand.
(b) Marie Lymon.
(c) Margaret Lennox.
(d) Madeline Lemieux.
15. Whose assistance does O'LiamRoe try to enlist for introductions at the English court?
(a) Brice Henry.
(b) Brice Hopewell.
(c) Brice Halliwell.
(d) Brice Herisson.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is learned that Queen Mary is to die during ____________________.
2. How is Lymond exposed to be Thady?
3. Lymond is still very ill from the poison and knows that ______________ is the potential killer.
4. Where is Lymond's body left after the hotel fire?
5. Lymond does not realize that ______________ is to be assassinated as well as Queen Mary.
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)