|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the woman who takes Lymond into her home have Lymond sent?
2. Who is the owner of the ship that had intentionally run into the La Sauvee?
(a) William Sexton.
(b) Antonius Beck.
(c) Marcellus Winston.
(d) James Clary.
3. Where is Queen Mary to be killed?
(a) In her bed.
(b) On her horse.
(c) Eating breakfast.
(d) On the lake.
4. Richard and the Erskines try to find out who, besides _______________, was set on killing Lymond and Queen Mary.
(b) Sir George.
(c) Robin Steward.
(d) James Cromwell.
5. Who takes Lymond into her home and cares for him?
(a) Dame de Lyons.
(b) Dame de Guise.
(c) Dame de Chevalier.
(d) Dame de Doubtance.
6. Lymond visits _________________ to discuss his keeping an eye on the man in #146 and coaxing a confession out of him.
(a) Philip Louis.
(b) Richard Crenshaw.
(c) William MaGuire.
(d) Michel Herisson.
7. A wrestling match is to take place between the Cornishman and ________________.
(b) Sir George.
8. Robin had made a pledge to _____________________.
(a) Starve himself to death.
(b) Return to France for punishment.
(c) Convert to Catholicism.
(d) Hang himself.
9. O'LiamRoe goes to _____________ and finds that he likes this court better than the French one.
10. Lymond tells O'LiamRoe that _________________ must be convinced to talk if Robin will not.
11. King Henry's daughter, Elizabeth, is to marry ___________________.
(a) King Louis of England.
(b) King Edward of England.
(c) King Charles of England.
(d) King Arthur of England.
12. What does Robin do when Lymond asks to talk to him before Robin kills him?
(a) He runs.
(b) He lets Lymond go.
(c) He collapses and weeps.
(d) He stabs Lymond.
13. Where does Lymond travel to to find the French court and deal with Robin?
14. Who actually kills the animal in the arena?
15. What does Margaret throw on the ground after speaking with Lymond?
(a) A vase.
(b) A peach.
(c) A book.
(d) Her gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What element was used to poison Lymond?
2. What worries Lymond about showing up at the French court?
3. Margaret is happy that _________________ finally arrives.
4. How is Lymond exposed to be Thady?
5. What does Lymond do when Robin makes a comment about Lymond's family and Margaret Erskines?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)