|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. O'LiamRoe goes to _____________ and finds that he likes this court better than the French one.
2. Brice is surprised that the ________________ turned him in.
3. Who does Lymond seduce on a festive evening?
4. A wrestling match is to take place between the Cornishman and ________________.
(d) Sir George.
5. What does Margaret throw on the ground after speaking with Lymond?
(a) Her gloves.
(b) A book.
(c) A peach.
(d) A vase.
6. What does Lymond do to set the Hotel Moutier on fire?
(a) Tips an oil lamp on the divan.
(b) Knocks over candles.
(c) Build a fire and leaves the room.
(d) Leaves his pipe burning near the drapes.
7. With whom has O'LiamRoe been having a flirtatious relationship for weeks?
(a) Matilda Legrand.
(b) Madeline Lemieux.
(c) Marie Lymon.
(d) Margaret Lennox.
8. Robin is sentenced to death and vows revenge on whom?
(d) The King.
9. Richard and the Erskines try to find out who, besides _______________, was set on killing Lymond and Queen Mary.
(a) Sir George.
(b) James Cromwell.
(c) Robin Steward.
10. What does Queen Mary say to Oonagh the next day that makes Oonagh run away?
(a) She asks her to try to kill her.
(b) She asks her why she hates her.
(c) She says that she will never go through with the crime.
(d) She says that she had always liked her.
11. Who does Oonagh tell O'LiamRoe is the other henchman involved in the murder plot?
(a) Alain Carmichael.
(b) Archie Choate.
(c) Alfie Cornwall.
(d) Artus Cholet.
12. King Henry's daughter, Elizabeth, is to marry ___________________.
(a) King Louis of England.
(b) King Edward of England.
(c) King Charles of England.
(d) King Arthur of England.
13. The English Ambassage Extraordinary demands that the Queen of Scots marry the ________________.
(a) King of Germany.
(b) King of England.
(c) King of Spain.
(d) King of France.
14. What does Robin do when Lymond asks to talk to him before Robin kills him?
(a) He runs.
(b) He collapses and weeps.
(c) He lets Lymond go.
(d) He stabs Lymond.
15. Who purchases Lymond and the cart?
(a) Master Gaultier.
(b) Master Gaspard.
(c) Master Gerace.
(d) Master Gerard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is revealed to be Robin's partner?
2. Who commits suicide when he hears the explosion on the river?
3. Back in France, Lymond meets with a woman who had once been in charge of a distinguished group of ____________.
4. Who is Richard's son?
5. Margaret is happy that _________________ finally arrives.
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)