|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jenny Fleming's daughter?
(a) Mary Fleming.
(b) Barbara Beadle.
(c) Margaret Erskine.
(d) Allyson McCoy.
2. Robin Stewart decides that he is going to return to __________________.
3. Mary de Guise must act like nothing is wrong and that she has come to France merely to ___________________.
(a) Take a holiday.
(b) Buy the latest fashions.
(c) Pay social calls.
(d) Visit her daughter.
4. Who is the King's main mistress?
5. Lymond talks to Abernaci about the ________________ he has for the elephants.
6. Why does the cheetah try to attack Robin Stewart?
(a) He is holding the hare.
(b) He is shooting her cubs.
(c) He is skinning a deer.
(d) He is aiming a gun at him.
7. Who are the last two people awake after the party ends?
(a) Sir George and Oonagh.
(b) Lymond and Oonagh.
(c) Thandy and O'LiamRoe.
(d) O'LiamRoe and Oonagh.
8. What does Thady ask of the King in exchange for his performance at the dinner?
(a) Safe passage back to Scotland.
(b) More time in France.
(c) A dukedom.
(d) A courtier position.
9. Jenny Fleming has come to view a plaster ________________.
10. Everyone thinks it is somewhat scandalous that Thady had visited _________________ earlier.
(b) The Dowager Queen.
(c) Queen Mary.
11. Which ship crashes during a squall into the ship loaded with royals bound for France?
(a) Gouden Roos.
(b) Gooden Roos.
(c) Gooden Rose.
(d) Gouden Reese.
12. Who is the father of Jenny's unborn child?
(c) Sir George.
(d) The King.
13. What is the name of the ship loaded with royals bound for France?
(a) La Sauvee.
(b) La Sauvant.
(c) La Solstice.
(d) La Suavee.
14. What spooks the elephants in the parade?
(a) A plaster whale.
(b) A whistle.
(d) A bell.
15. O'LiamRoe is attacked by a man named Cornishman who is a ___________________.
(b) Dock worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is crowded waiting for the arrival of the King?
2. What do Queen Mary and Jenny have in common?
3. What does the King offer to Thady as a gesture of thanks for diverting the elephants?
4. Who asks Oonagh if she loves him?
5. Crawford of Lymond is actually __________________.
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)