Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robin Stewart decides that he is going to return to __________________.
2. Who is Michel Herrison?
(a) A French fisherman.
(b) A Scottish sculptor.
(c) An English spy.
(d) A Scottish carpenter.
3. Mary de Guise must act like nothing is wrong and that she has come to France merely to ___________________.
(a) Visit her daughter.
(b) Pay social calls.
(c) Buy the latest fashions.
(d) Take a holiday.
4. For what does the Queen Mother thank Lymond?
(a) His support of her plan.
(b) His gift of jewelry.
(c) His services.
(d) His kindness.
5. Lymond plans on using his time at dinner with the King to ______________________.
(a) Convince the King to make him a Duke.
(b) Convince the King that he needs more bodyguards.
(c) Convince the King that he should be Queen Mary's chief bodyguard.
(d) Convince the King to allow him and O'LiamRoe a long-term stay.
6. Where does Thady go when the race is over?
(a) To his room.
(b) To see Jenny.
(c) To the stables.
(d) To a tavern.
7. Which of the following does NOT get caught in a cage on the court's journey?
(b) A groom.
(c) Robin Stewart.
8. Who is Master Thady Boy Ballagh?
(a) A stable boy.
(b) A chef.
(c) A poet and singer.
(d) A sailor.
9. Oonagh decides to start a relationship with whom?
(b) Sir George.
10. What does Sir George Douglas do during a tour of the castle?
(a) Insists on drinking too much ale.
(b) Slams his hand down on Thady's hand.
(c) Refuses to bow to the King.
(d) Falls down a flight of stairs.
11. What does Robin ask Thady to do?
(a) Leave O'LiamRoe for a better master.
(b) Find him a horse for the hunt tomorrow.
(c) Go boar hunting with him.
(d) Buy them some ale.
12. How many men go on the steeplechase?
13. O'LiamRoe learns that the French court is planning to make a fool out of O'LiamRoe by ____________________.
(a) Making him sing in front of the court.
(b) Making him sit with the children during dinner.
(c) Trying to convince him that the King's double is actually the King.
(d) Rescinding the King's invitation at the last minute.
14. What happens to O'LiamRoe's dog after being attacked by the cheetah?
(a) O'LiamRoe kills it.
(b) O'LiamRoe lets it ride in a wagon for a while.
(c) O'LiamRoe stitches its wounds.
(d) O'Liam Roe washes it and gives it some food.
15. Who is Pierre Destaiz?
(a) The King's tennis coach.
(b) The man with one heel.
(c) The King's valet.
(d) The elephant trainer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the most important royal aboard the ship that crashes?
2. Who asks Oonagh if she loves him?
3. What does Thady do to temporarily stop the elephant?
4. Why does O'LiamRoe throw wine on Thady?
5. Lymond wants to know if it is he or ______________ who Pierre is trying to kill.
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)