|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jenny Fleming?
(a) The French King's mistress.
(b) O'LiamRoe's niece.
(c) Queen Mary's governess.
(d) The Queen Mother's lady-in-waiting.
2. The courtiers stay for an evening in Neuve at the chateau of ___________________.
(a) Mistress Bouen.
(b) Mistress Boleyn.
(c) Mistress Beaulieu.
(d) Mistress Boyle.
3. What does Thady wear to have dinner with the King?
(a) His own filthy clothes.
(b) Night shirt.
(c) A formal dining suit.
(d) Hunting clothes.
4. When does Thady know he can begin with his plans?
(a) When he gets the message.
(b) When he is accepted at court.
(c) When Queen Mary turns 21.
(d) When the Queen Mother issues an order.
5. What information does Lymond reveal to Abernaci?
(a) The elephants are to be shot and disposed of.
(b) The King wants the parade to be run again tomorrow.
(c) The King no longer wants elephants in parades.
(d) The excitement during the parade was an assassination attempt.
6. What is the name of O'LiamRoe's dog?
7. Thomas Erskine is to make a treaty between Scotland and ______________.
8. What animal attacks O'LiamRoe's dog?
9. The King's courtiers want Thady to plan a race _____________________.
(a) Over the rooftops of the town.
(b) Around the perimeter of the estate.
(c) Around the lake.
(d) From one tavern to another.
10. It is learned from Tom that the Queen Mother wants King Henry's help in ousting the ___________________ from the governorship of Scotland.
(a) Earl of Cambridge.
(b) Earl of Arran.
(c) Earl of Cornwall.
(d) Earl of Strathearn.
11. What is the name of the Dowager Queen?
(a) Elizabeth de Guise.
(b) Anne de Guise.
(c) Mary de Guise.
(d) Catherine de Guise.
12. Lymond wants to know if it is he or ______________ who Pierre is trying to kill.
(b) Queen Mary.
(c) The Dowager Queen.
(d) The King.
13. Sir George thinks that the would-be assassin is a member of ___________________.
(a) The Scottish guard.
(b) An underground group.
(c) The French court.
(d) The British monarchy.
14. Who is the most important royal aboard the ship that crashes?
(a) Prince of Bowden.
(b) Prince of Balmoral.
(c) Prince of Barrow.
(d) Prince of Barclay.
15. Mary de Guise is known as the ___________________
(a) Queen Constant.
(b) Queen Regnant.
(c) Familial Queen.
(d) Queen Mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jenny Fleming could more accurately be called Queen Mary's ___________________.
2. What is learned about Abernaci's homeland?
3. O'LiamRoe learns that the French court is planning to make a fool out of O'LiamRoe by ____________________.
4. Lymond discovers that some ______________ given to Queen Mary could have been poisoned.
5. What does Thady do to temporarily stop the elephant?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)