|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Rouennois not notice the entrance of the Irish?
(a) There were only a few Irish.
(b) The Irish tried to blend in with the other guests.
(c) They are exhausted from preparing for the King's arrival.
(d) The Irish arrived under the cover of darkness.
2. Rouen is the capital city in _________________.
3. What pet does Queen Mary have on the hunt with her?
4. What does Thady do to temporarily stop the elephant?
(a) Reins it in.
(b) Stabs it.
(c) Shoots it.
(d) Whips it.
5. What is the name of the ship loaded with royals bound for France?
(a) La Sauvee.
(b) La Suavee.
(c) La Solstice.
(d) La Sauvant.
6. Who is Jenny Fleming?
(a) O'LiamRoe's niece.
(b) Queen Mary's governess.
(c) The Queen Mother's lady-in-waiting.
(d) The French King's mistress.
7. What does O'LiamRoe wear when he shows up at the royal residence?
(a) A suit of armor.
(b) His nightclothes.
(c) His everyday clothes.
(d) His formal evening wear.
8. What information does Lymond reveal to Abernaci?
(a) The King wants the parade to be run again tomorrow.
(b) The elephants are to be shot and disposed of.
(c) The excitement during the parade was an assassination attempt.
(d) The King no longer wants elephants in parades.
9. When does Thady know he can begin with his plans?
(a) When the Queen Mother issues an order.
(b) When he gets the message.
(c) When Queen Mary turns 21.
(d) When he is accepted at court.
10. Crawford of Lymond is actually __________________.
(a) Thady Boy Ballagh.
(b) Willie Boy Ballou.
(c) Charlie Boy Boyer.
(d) Eddie Boy Ballard.
11. What spooks the horses in the parade?
12. What does Robin ask Thady to do?
(a) Buy them some ale.
(b) Go boar hunting with him.
(c) Find him a horse for the hunt tomorrow.
(d) Leave O'LiamRoe for a better master.
13. Why is Robin Stewart so angry with John Stewart?
(a) John has stolen his inheritance.
(b) Jenny has taken a liking to John.
(c) John cheated him at a card game.
(d) John decides he no longer needs Robin's services.
14. The Dowager Queen wants Crawford of Lymond to be ____________________.
(a) Her spy in France.
(b) Her daughter's husband.
(c) Her personal chef.
(d) Her husband.
15. Mary de Guise is about to sail to which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir George Douglas do during a tour of the castle?
2. What city is crowded waiting for the arrival of the King?
3. Who is the most important royal aboard the ship that crashes?
4. What is the name of O'LiamRoe's dog?
5. Why does O'LiamRoe throw wine on Thady?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)