|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is O'LiamRoe not hurt when his bed catches on fire?
(a) He is in the bed of his servant.
(b) He is staying at a different castle.
(c) He smells the smoke and escapes.
(d) He has not retired for the evening.
2. Who joins Thady in the rooftop race?
(a) Lord Lynley.
(b) Piedar Dooley.
(c) Sir George.
(d) Robin Stewart.
3. What happens to O'LiamRoe's dog after being attacked by the cheetah?
(a) O'LiamRoe stitches its wounds.
(b) O'Liam Roe washes it and gives it some food.
(c) O'LiamRoe lets it ride in a wagon for a while.
(d) O'LiamRoe kills it.
4. Lymond learns that Queen Mary's room is never guarded _________________________.
(a) When the Queen Mother is visiting.
(b) Before midnight.
(c) When the King comes to visit Jenny.
(d) During the Summer months.
5. Sir George Douglas writes an anonymous letter to Queen Catherine that ___________________ should be invited to court.
(a) Richard, Lord Culter.
(b) The Duke of Cornwall.
(c) The Earl of Strathearn.
(d) Crawford of Lymond.
6. How many men go on the steeplechase?
7. Where does the French court arrive in Part Two: Dangerous Juggles: III: Aubigny: Boldness of Denial?
8. Lymond discovers clues that lead him to believe that Queen Mary was to be assassinated ___________________.
(a) During dinner.
(b) During the cheetah attack.
(c) On a fishing expedition.
(d) While horseback riding.
9. Lymond plans on using his time at dinner with the King to ______________________.
(a) Convince the King that he should be Queen Mary's chief bodyguard.
(b) Convince the King to allow him and O'LiamRoe a long-term stay.
(c) Convince the King that he needs more bodyguards.
(d) Convince the King to make him a Duke.
10. What does Robin ask Thady to do?
(a) Find him a horse for the hunt tomorrow.
(b) Go boar hunting with him.
(c) Buy them some ale.
(d) Leave O'LiamRoe for a better master.
11. What happens to Thady during dinner with the King?
(a) He becomes the center of attention.
(b) He is escorted out for insubordination.
(c) He is knighted.
(d) He passes out drunk.
12. What does O'LiamRoe wear when he shows up at the royal residence?
(a) His everyday clothes.
(b) His nightclothes.
(c) His formal evening wear.
(d) A suit of armor.
13. Who wins the steeplechase?
(a) O'LiamRoe and Robin.
(b) Thady and O'LiamRoe.
(c) Sir George and Robin.
(d) Thady and Robin.
14. Where does Thady go when the race is over?
(a) To the stables.
(b) To a tavern.
(c) To see Jenny.
(d) To his room.
15. What city is crowded waiting for the arrival of the King?
Short Answer Questions
1. Knowing he is poisoned, __________________ tries to preserve his life while making it seem as if he did not realize he had been poisoned.
2. How does the leveret die?
3. What spooks the elephants in the parade?
4. Who is Abernaci?
5. Mary de Guise's daughter is betrothed to marry the heir to the _______________ throne.
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)