|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Knowing he is poisoned, __________________ tries to preserve his life while making it seem as if he did not realize he had been poisoned.
(d) Sir George.
2. Which of the following does NOT get caught in a cage on the court's journey?
(a) Robin Stewart.
(c) A groom.
3. Who/What dies as a result of eating the item meant for Queen Mary?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A serf.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
4. Queen Mary and Jenny are preparing for the entry of whom?
(a) The priest.
(b) The Dowager Queen.
(c) The King.
(d) The Prince.
5. Sir George thinks that the would-be assassin is a member of ___________________.
(a) The British monarchy.
(b) The French court.
(c) An underground group.
(d) The Scottish guard.
6. Lymond discovers that some ______________ given to Queen Mary could have been poisoned.
7. Everyone thinks it is somewhat scandalous that Thady had visited _________________ earlier.
(a) Queen Mary.
(c) The Dowager Queen.
8. Jenny Fleming has come to view a plaster ________________.
9. Who is Master Thady Boy Ballagh?
(a) A stable boy.
(b) A chef.
(c) A sailor.
(d) A poet and singer.
10. Who is Robin Stewart?
(a) A Scottish archer.
(b) An English prince.
(c) An Irish troubador.
(d) A French knight.
11. Who joins Thady in the rooftop race?
(a) Robin Stewart.
(b) Sir George.
(c) Lord Lynley.
(d) Piedar Dooley.
12. Why is Robin Stewart so angry with John Stewart?
(a) John cheated him at a card game.
(b) John has stolen his inheritance.
(c) Jenny has taken a liking to John.
(d) John decides he no longer needs Robin's services.
13. Which of the following is NOT something that the Queen Mother wants?
(a) Marry her daughter off to the Dauphin.
(b) To marry the King of France.
(c) To make herself Governorship of Scotland.
(d) Make her friends and relatives even more powerful.
14. Mary de Guise must act like nothing is wrong and that she has come to France merely to ___________________.
(a) Buy the latest fashions.
(b) Take a holiday.
(c) Pay social calls.
(d) Visit her daughter.
15. What animal attacks O'LiamRoe's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the King's lover?
2. Lymond learns that Queen Mary's room is never guarded _________________________.
3. Jenny Fleming could more accurately be called Queen Mary's ___________________.
4. Who is Jenny Fleming's daughter?
5. When does Thady know he can begin with his plans?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)