|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Michel Herrison?
(a) An English spy.
(b) A Scottish carpenter.
(c) A French fisherman.
(d) A Scottish sculptor.
2. Why is Robin Stewart so angry with John Stewart?
(a) John decides he no longer needs Robin's services.
(b) John has stolen his inheritance.
(c) John cheated him at a card game.
(d) Jenny has taken a liking to John.
3. Crawford of Lymond is actually __________________.
(a) Willie Boy Ballou.
(b) Thady Boy Ballagh.
(c) Charlie Boy Boyer.
(d) Eddie Boy Ballard.
4. Where is the French court headed for Christmas?
5. Who is the King's main mistress?
6. Who are the last two people awake after the party ends?
(a) Thandy and O'LiamRoe.
(b) Sir George and Oonagh.
(c) O'LiamRoe and Oonagh.
(d) Lymond and Oonagh.
7. Sir George wants Lymond to help him acquire the position of ________________.
(a) Earl of Lyons.
(b) Governorship of Scotland.
(c) Scots Ambassador.
(d) Duke of Edinburgh.
8. O'LiamRoe learns that the French court is planning to make a fool out of O'LiamRoe by ____________________.
(a) Making him sing in front of the court.
(b) Making him sit with the children during dinner.
(c) Rescinding the King's invitation at the last minute.
(d) Trying to convince him that the King's double is actually the King.
9. How does the leveret die?
(a) It runs into a trap.
(b) From fear.
(c) It is shot.
(d) Attacked by the cheetah.
10. This is the first visit to France in _________________ for Mary de Guise.
(a) 5 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 12 years.
11. What makes the King sympathetic toward Thady at the dinner?
(a) His young wife died during childbirth.
(b) His sad story of a childhood spent at an orphanage.
(c) His injuries from the elephant debacle are displayed.
(d) His stories of the crossing to France sound miserable.
12. What animal attacks O'LiamRoe's dog?
13. Who is Jenny Fleming?
(a) O'LiamRoe's niece.
(b) The Queen Mother's lady-in-waiting.
(c) Queen Mary's governess.
(d) The French King's mistress.
14. Which of the following does NOT get caught in a cage on the court's journey?
(a) A groom.
(b) Robin Stewart.
15. What is learned about Abernaci's homeland?
(a) He is from England.
(b) He is from Scotland.
(c) He is from Spain.
(d) He is from Persia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Robin Stewart decides that he is going to return to __________________.
2. O'LiamRoe is to meet the French King for a game of ______________.
3. What city is crowded waiting for the arrival of the King?
4. What happens to Thady during dinner with the King?
5. Oonagh decides to start a relationship with whom?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)