|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Dowager Queen?
(a) Anne de Guise.
(b) Mary de Guise.
(c) Elizabeth de Guise.
(d) Catherine de Guise.
2. What animal attacks O'LiamRoe's dog?
3. Why does the Queen Mother want the Earl removed from the Governorship of Scotland?
(a) She wants the position.
(b) She wants her son to have the position.
(c) She thinks he is too old to do the job properly anymore.
(d) She has learned that he swindled tax money.
4. What do Queen Mary and Jenny have in common?
(a) They are left-handed.
(b) They have brown eyes.
(c) They have red hair.
(d) They both stutter.
5. Lymond talks to Abernaci about the ________________ he has for the elephants.
6. Robin Stewart decides that he is going to return to __________________.
7. Who is the French King insulted by O'Liam Roe?
(a) King Charles IV.
(b) King Henry II.
(c) King Arthur V.
(d) King Louis III.
8. Lymond plans on using his time at dinner with the King to ______________________.
(a) Convince the King that he should be Queen Mary's chief bodyguard.
(b) Convince the King to make him a Duke.
(c) Convince the King to allow him and O'LiamRoe a long-term stay.
(d) Convince the King that he needs more bodyguards.
9. What spooks the horses in the parade?
10. Lymond learns that Queen Mary's room is never guarded _________________________.
(a) When the King comes to visit Jenny.
(b) During the Summer months.
(c) Before midnight.
(d) When the Queen Mother is visiting.
11. What spooks the elephants in the parade?
(a) A whistle.
(b) A bell.
(d) A plaster whale.
12. Rouen is the capital city in _________________.
13. Who asks Oonagh if she loves him?
(b) Robin Stewart.
(c) Sir George.
14. What is learned about Abernaci's homeland?
(a) He is from Spain.
(b) He is from Persia.
(c) He is from England.
(d) He is from Scotland.
15. What does Thady do to temporarily stop the elephant?
(a) Whips it.
(b) Stabs it.
(c) Reins it in.
(d) Shoots it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the most important royal aboard the ship that crashes?
2. How many men go on the steeplechase?
3. Who is Abernaci?
4. What does O'LiamRoe wear when he shows up at the royal residence?
5. What pet does Queen Mary have on the hunt with her?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)