|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thady wear to have dinner with the King?
(a) Hunting clothes.
(b) Night shirt.
(c) A formal dining suit.
(d) His own filthy clothes.
2. What happens to O'LiamRoe's dog after being attacked by the cheetah?
(a) O'LiamRoe lets it ride in a wagon for a while.
(b) O'LiamRoe stitches its wounds.
(c) O'LiamRoe kills it.
(d) O'Liam Roe washes it and gives it some food.
3. Why does the Queen Mother want the Earl removed from the Governorship of Scotland?
(a) She has learned that he swindled tax money.
(b) She wants her son to have the position.
(c) She thinks he is too old to do the job properly anymore.
(d) She wants the position.
4. Everyone thinks it is somewhat scandalous that Thady had visited _________________ earlier.
(a) Queen Mary.
(d) The Dowager Queen.
5. Lymond discovers clues that lead him to believe that Queen Mary was to be assassinated ___________________.
(a) While horseback riding.
(b) During the cheetah attack.
(c) During dinner.
(d) On a fishing expedition.
6. Mary de Guise is known as the ___________________
(a) Queen Constant.
(b) Queen Regnant.
(c) Queen Mother.
(d) Familial Queen.
7. Where does the French court arrive in Part Two: Dangerous Juggles: III: Aubigny: Boldness of Denial?
8. Jenny Fleming has come to view a plaster ________________.
9. Oonagh decides to start a relationship with whom?
(c) Sir George.
10. What does Thady ask of the King in exchange for his performance at the dinner?
(a) A dukedom.
(b) More time in France.
(c) Safe passage back to Scotland.
(d) A courtier position.
11. Which of the following is NOT something that the Queen Mother wants?
(a) Marry her daughter off to the Dauphin.
(b) Make her friends and relatives even more powerful.
(c) To make herself Governorship of Scotland.
(d) To marry the King of France.
12. Sir George Douglas writes an anonymous letter to Queen Catherine that ___________________ should be invited to court.
(a) Crawford of Lymond.
(b) Richard, Lord Culter.
(c) The Duke of Cornwall.
(d) The Earl of Strathearn.
13. Who is the King's main mistress?
14. What does the French King order the visiting Irish to do?
(a) Issue a formal apology to the King.
(b) Leave the castle and find lodging at local inns.
(c) Take the first boat back to Ireland.
(d) Pay a large sum of money to remain at court for the summer.
15. Queen Mary and Jenny are preparing for the entry of whom?
(a) The priest.
(b) The Prince.
(c) The King.
(d) The Dowager Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'LiamRoe wear when he shows up at the royal residence?
2. Phelim O'LiamRoe is a/an ________________ prince.
3. O'LiamRoe is disappointed that everything ended the way it did with the French because ____________________.
4. Lymond plans on using his time at dinner with the King to ______________________.
5. Who joins Thady in the rooftop race?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)