|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rouen is the capital city in _________________.
2. Sir George Douglas writes an anonymous letter to Queen Catherine that ___________________ should be invited to court.
(a) Crawford of Lymond.
(b) The Earl of Strathearn.
(c) The Duke of Cornwall.
(d) Richard, Lord Culter.
3. Where does Thady go when the race is over?
(a) To his room.
(b) To the stables.
(c) To a tavern.
(d) To see Jenny.
4. Phelim O'LiamRoe is a/an ________________ prince.
5. Who is Robin Stewart?
(a) An English prince.
(b) An Irish troubador.
(c) A French knight.
(d) A Scottish archer.
6. Who is the French King insulted by O'Liam Roe?
(a) King Louis III.
(b) King Henry II.
(c) King Arthur V.
(d) King Charles IV.
7. Who is the daughter of Mary de Guise?
(a) Charlotte Queen of France.
(b) Elizabeth Queen of England.
(c) Sophia Queen of Germany.
(d) Mary Queen of Scots.
8. O'LiamRoe learns that the French court is planning to make a fool out of O'LiamRoe by ____________________.
(a) Rescinding the King's invitation at the last minute.
(b) Making him sit with the children during dinner.
(c) Trying to convince him that the King's double is actually the King.
(d) Making him sing in front of the court.
9. Where does the French court arrive in Part Two: Dangerous Juggles: II: Blois: Red Tracks in the Wood?
10. Queen Mary and Jenny are preparing for the entry of whom?
(a) The Prince.
(b) The Dowager Queen.
(c) The King.
(d) The priest.
11. What are the men doing when the courtiers arrive in Neuve?
(a) Drinking in a tavern.
(b) Boar hunting.
(c) Dancing at a ball.
12. Who joins Thady in the rooftop race?
(a) Lord Lynley.
(b) Piedar Dooley.
(c) Sir George.
(d) Robin Stewart.
13. Why is O'LiamRoe not hurt when his bed catches on fire?
(a) He is in the bed of his servant.
(b) He has not retired for the evening.
(c) He smells the smoke and escapes.
(d) He is staying at a different castle.
14. Where does the French court arrive in Part Two: Dangerous Juggles: III: Aubigny: Boldness of Denial?
15. Lymond learns that Queen Mary's room is never guarded _________________________.
(a) Before midnight.
(b) During the Summer months.
(c) When the Queen Mother is visiting.
(d) When the King comes to visit Jenny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary de Guise must act like nothing is wrong and that she has come to France merely to ___________________.
2. Which person does Sir George name as a possible assassin?
3. What does the King offer to Thady as a gesture of thanks for diverting the elephants?
4. Who is Pierre Destaiz?
5. Why is Robin Stewart so angry with John Stewart?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)