|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men go on the steeplechase?
2. What happens to O'LiamRoe's dog after being attacked by the cheetah?
(a) O'LiamRoe kills it.
(b) O'Liam Roe washes it and gives it some food.
(c) O'LiamRoe lets it ride in a wagon for a while.
(d) O'LiamRoe stitches its wounds.
3. What does Thady wear to have dinner with the King?
(a) Night shirt.
(b) Hunting clothes.
(c) His own filthy clothes.
(d) A formal dining suit.
4. O'LiamRoe is to meet the French King for a game of ______________.
5. What is at the beginning of Part One: The Vulgar Lyre: The Fork is Chosen?
(a) A prayer.
(b) A riddle.
(c) A poem.
(d) A sonnet.
6. Where does the French court arrive in Part Two: Dangerous Juggles: II: Blois: Red Tracks in the Wood?
7. What spooks the horses in the parade?
8. Who is Master Thady Boy Ballagh?
(a) A stable boy.
(b) A chef.
(c) A poet and singer.
(d) A sailor.
9. Jenny Fleming could more accurately be called Queen Mary's ___________________.
(a) Mischief companion.
(d) Needlework instructor.
10. Phelim O'LiamRoe is a/an ________________ prince.
11. What does Thady do to temporarily stop the elephant?
(a) Shoots it.
(b) Whips it.
(c) Stabs it.
(d) Reins it in.
12. Mary de Guise is known as the ___________________
(a) Queen Mother.
(b) Familial Queen.
(c) Queen Regnant.
(d) Queen Constant.
13. What spooks the elephants in the parade?
(a) A plaster whale.
(c) A whistle.
(d) A bell.
14. What city is crowded waiting for the arrival of the King?
15. What clue is left behind regarding one of the arsonists?
(a) A wick and oil.
(b) A packet of tobacco.
(c) A feather from a hat.
(d) A heel-less shoe print in the mud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does O'LiamRoe throw wine on Thady?
2. How does Robin Stewart think that Thady should feel about his evening with the King?
3. Who is Oonagh?
4. The riddle before Part Two in the book is about __________________.
5. Mary de Guise had been the bride of King James V of which country?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)