|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Thady to discuss Thady's behavior and to learn what Thady had agreed to?
(a) Tom Erskine.
(b) Tom Lymond.
(c) Tom Windsor.
(d) Tom Watson.
2. Who is the father of Jenny's unborn child?
(b) The King.
(c) Sir George.
3. What does O'LiamRoe do that shocks the King's courtiers?
(a) He does not let the King win the match.
(b) He plays tennis in the nude.
(c) He swears and curses.
(d) He verbally insults the king.
4. Mary de Guise must act like nothing is wrong and that she has come to France merely to ___________________.
(a) Pay social calls.
(b) Buy the latest fashions.
(c) Take a holiday.
(d) Visit her daughter.
5. Oonagh decides to start a relationship with whom?
(c) Sir George.
6. Jenny Fleming has come to view a plaster ________________.
7. Which ship crashes during a squall into the ship loaded with royals bound for France?
(a) Gooden Roos.
(b) Gouden Reese.
(c) Gooden Rose.
(d) Gouden Roos.
8. What does Sir George Douglas do during a tour of the castle?
(a) Slams his hand down on Thady's hand.
(b) Falls down a flight of stairs.
(c) Refuses to bow to the King.
(d) Insists on drinking too much ale.
9. What does the King offer to Thady as a gesture of thanks for diverting the elephants?
(a) A castle and land.
(b) Dinner with the King.
(c) A courtier position.
(d) Gold coins.
10. Why does Oonagh agree to start a relationship with a certain man?
(a) To make another man jealous.
(b) To marry a wealthy man.
(c) To live with him in Scotland.
(d) To convince him to leave France.
11. Rouen is the capital city in _________________.
12. Lymond works for himself because _______________________.
(a) He can make more money.
(b) He can think independently.
(c) He can take more risks.
(d) He believes that he should not play any role in Queen Mary's protection.
13. Where does the French court arrive in Part Two: Dangerous Juggles: III: Aubigny: Boldness of Denial?
14. Mary de Guise had been the bride of King James V of which country?
15. What does Thady do to temporarily stop the elephant?
(a) Whips it.
(b) Stabs it.
(c) Shoots it.
(d) Reins it in.
Short Answer Questions
1. O'LiamRoe is to meet the French King for a game of ______________.
2. Lymond discovers that some ______________ given to Queen Mary could have been poisoned.
3. Why does O'LiamRoe throw wine on Thady?
4. When does Thady know he can begin with his plans?
5. Who is the most important royal aboard the ship that crashes?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)