|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Thady go when the race is over?
(a) To the stables.
(b) To his room.
(c) To see Jenny.
(d) To a tavern.
2. How many men go on the steeplechase?
3. Lymond learns that Queen Mary's room is never guarded _________________________.
(a) When the Queen Mother is visiting.
(b) When the King comes to visit Jenny.
(c) During the Summer months.
(d) Before midnight.
4. Mary de Guise is known as the ___________________
(a) Queen Mother.
(b) Queen Regnant.
(c) Familial Queen.
(d) Queen Constant.
5. Phelim O'LiamRoe is a/an ________________ prince.
6. Why is O'LiamRoe not hurt when his bed catches on fire?
(a) He is in the bed of his servant.
(b) He smells the smoke and escapes.
(c) He is staying at a different castle.
(d) He has not retired for the evening.
7. Mary de Guise's daughter is betrothed to marry the heir to the _______________ throne.
8. Who/What dies as a result of eating the item meant for Queen Mary?
(a) A cat.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A dog.
(d) A serf.
9. Robin Stewart decides that he is going to return to __________________.
10. What animal attacks O'LiamRoe's dog?
11. What happens to Thady during dinner with the King?
(a) He is knighted.
(b) He becomes the center of attention.
(c) He passes out drunk.
(d) He is escorted out for insubordination.
12. Mary de Guise must act like nothing is wrong and that she has come to France merely to ___________________.
(a) Buy the latest fashions.
(b) Take a holiday.
(c) Visit her daughter.
(d) Pay social calls.
13. Mary de Guise is about to sail to which country?
14. Who asks Oonagh if she loves him?
(a) Sir George.
(d) Robin Stewart.
15. Who is the King's lover?
Short Answer Questions
1. Crawford of Lymond is actually __________________.
2. Why does the Queen Mother want the Earl removed from the Governorship of Scotland?
3. What is learned about Abernaci's homeland?
4. Who visits Thady to discuss Thady's behavior and to learn what Thady had agreed to?
5. Lymond plans on using his time at dinner with the King to ______________________.
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)