Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the name of the Dowager Queen?
Mary de Guise.
2. The Dowager Queen wants Crawford of Lymond to be ____________________.
Her spy in France.
3. Mary de Guise is about to sail to which country?
4. Mary de Guise had been the bride of King James V of which country?
5. What is at the beginning of Part One: The Vulgar Lyre: The Fork is Chosen?
6. Who is Robin Stewart?
A Scottish archer.
7. What is the name of the ship loaded with royals bound for France?
8. Which ship crashes during a squall into the ship loaded with royals bound for France?
This section contains 4,020 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)