Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part One: The Vulgar Lyre: The Fork is Chosen, I: Silent in the Boat, II: Dieppe: The Pitfalls and the Deer
1. What is the name of the Dowager Queen?
2. The Dowager Queen wants Crawford of Lymond to be ____________________.
3. Mary de Guise is about to sail to which country?
4. Mary de Guise had been the bride of King James V of which country?
5. What is at the beginning of Part One: The Vulgar Lyre: The Fork is Chosen?
6. Who is Robin Stewart?
7. What is the name of the ship loaded with royals bound for France?
8. Which ship crashes during a squall into the ship loaded with royals bound for France?
This section contains 2,217 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)