|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Loan and the Limit: V: Chateaubriant: Proof, Without Love or Hatred and VI: Satin and Scarlet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lymond pays plunderers to cart him to ____________.
2. What does Robin do when Lymond asks to talk to him before Robin kills him?
(a) He lets Lymond go.
(b) He collapses and weeps.
(c) He stabs Lymond.
(d) He runs.
3. Back in France, Lymond meets with a woman who had once been in charge of a distinguished group of ____________.
4. Margaret watches _______________ leave for Ireland.
(b) Sir George.
5. The King's courtiers want Thady to plan a race _____________________.
(a) Over the rooftops of the town.
(b) Around the lake.
(c) Around the perimeter of the estate.
(d) From one tavern to another.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spooks the elephants in the parade?
2. What clue is left behind regarding one of the arsonists?
3. Who does Lymond seduce on a festive evening?
4. Richard and the Erskines try to find out who, besides _______________, was set on killing Lymond and Queen Mary.
5. Who asks Oonagh if she loves him?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)