|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Loan and the Limit: V: Chateaubriant: Proof, Without Love or Hatred and VI: Satin and Scarlet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person does Sir George name as a possible assassin?
(a) Queen Catherine.
(b) Queen Charlotte.
(c) Queen Louisa.
(d) Queen Marie.
2. Why does the Queen Mother want the Earl removed from the Governorship of Scotland?
(a) She thinks he is too old to do the job properly anymore.
(b) She wants her son to have the position.
(c) She wants the position.
(d) She has learned that he swindled tax money.
3. Lymond discovers clues that lead him to believe that Queen Mary was to be assassinated ___________________.
(a) During dinner.
(b) On a fishing expedition.
(c) During the cheetah attack.
(d) While horseback riding.
4. Lymond does not realize that ______________ is to be assassinated as well as Queen Mary.
(b) Mistress Boyle.
5. Who is Jenny Fleming's daughter?
(a) Margaret Erskine.
(b) Mary Fleming.
(c) Allyson McCoy.
(d) Barbara Beadle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir George wants Lymond to help him acquire the position of ________________.
2. Jenny Fleming has come to view a plaster ________________.
3. What is the only thing about the French court that holds any interest for O'LiamRoe?
4. It is decided that Robin will be exposed during the _______________________.
5. Margaret is happy that _________________ finally arrives.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)