|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Loan and the Limit: V: Chateaubriant: Proof, Without Love or Hatred and VI: Satin and Scarlet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. O'LiamRoe asks Lymond to convince Robin to talk to ______________ or Lymond.
(a) Sir George.
(d) Margaret Lennox.
2. Who shoots arrows at Lymond at the outdoor event?
(c) Sir George.
3. Brice is surprised that the ________________ turned him in.
4. How is Lymond exposed to be Thady?
(a) He fails to disguise his voice as he usually does.
(b) The scar on his arm is exposed and his identity is revealed.
(c) His wigs falls off and reveals his true identity.
(d) He plays the lute and sings for the King and the Queen Mother.
5. What does Queen Mary say to Oonagh the next day that makes Oonagh run away?
(a) She says that she had always liked her.
(b) She asks her to try to kill her.
(c) She asks her why she hates her.
(d) She says that she will never go through with the crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the King's main mistress?
2. Why is Robin Stewart so angry with John Stewart?
3. Where is the French court headed for Christmas?
4. For what does the Queen Mother thank Lymond?
5. The beginning of Part Three: London: The Excitement of Being Hunted: I: Blois: The Mill in Motion is written from whose perspective?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)