|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Loan and the Limit: I: Dieppe: Illegal After Screaming and II: Angers: Boarshead and Apple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Thady during dinner with the King?
(a) He is escorted out for insubordination.
(b) He passes out drunk.
(c) He becomes the center of attention.
(d) He is knighted.
2. Mary de Guise's daughter is betrothed to marry the heir to the _______________ throne.
3. Where is the French court headed for Christmas?
4. What pet does Queen Mary have on the hunt with her?
5. Who purchases Lymond and the cart?
(a) Master Gaspard.
(b) Master Gaultier.
(c) Master Gerard.
(d) Master Gerace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Robin is put in the arena to fight a __________________.
2. Lymond learns that Queen Mary's room is never guarded _________________________.
3. Mary de Guise is about to sail to which country?
4. Lymond tells Brice that ____________________ must know where Robin Stewart is and Brice can go free.
5. The Dowager Queen wants Crawford of Lymond to be ____________________.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)