|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: London: The Excitement of Being Hunted: III: Blois: Distress is Not Released and IV: London: Wolves All Around Him.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the French court headed for Christmas?
2. What city is crowded waiting for the arrival of the King?
3. Margaret watches _______________ leave for Ireland.
(a) Sir George.
4. What does the French King order the visiting Irish to do?
(a) Pay a large sum of money to remain at court for the summer.
(b) Issue a formal apology to the King.
(c) Leave the castle and find lodging at local inns.
(d) Take the first boat back to Ireland.
5. Lymond discovers clues that lead him to believe that Queen Mary was to be assassinated ___________________.
(a) On a fishing expedition.
(b) While horseback riding.
(c) During the cheetah attack.
(d) During dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard knows that when Lymond leaves for Ireland, _____________ would take Lymond's place as Mary's protector.
2. Sir George thinks that the would-be assassin is a member of ___________________.
3. What is the only thing about the French court that holds any interest for O'LiamRoe?
4. Jenny Fleming could more accurately be called Queen Mary's ___________________.
5. What is learned about Abernaci's homeland?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)