|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: London: The Excitement of Being Hunted: III: Blois: Distress is Not Released and IV: London: Wolves All Around Him.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'LiamRoe see on a shelf that upsets him?
(a) Books on Scottish history.
(b) An abandoned rag doll.
(c) A pair of gloves.
(d) A bottle of laudanum.
2. Why is Richard so upset with Lymond?
(a) Lymond was making treasonous statements about the King.
(b) Lymond had made himself the bait for the killer.
(c) Lymond tried to seduce his wife.
(d) Lymond has been slacking in his duties to protect Queen Mary.
3. Lymond plans on using his time at dinner with the King to ______________________.
(a) Convince the King to make him a Duke.
(b) Convince the King that he needs more bodyguards.
(c) Convince the King that he should be Queen Mary's chief bodyguard.
(d) Convince the King to allow him and O'LiamRoe a long-term stay.
4. Which person does Sir George name as a possible assassin?
(a) Queen Marie.
(b) Queen Charlotte.
(c) Queen Louisa.
(d) Queen Catherine.
5. Mary de Guise's daughter is betrothed to marry the heir to the _______________ throne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spooks the horses in the parade?
2. What are the men doing when the courtiers arrive in Neuve?
3. Oonagh decides to start a relationship with whom?
4. The King's courtiers want Thady to plan a race _____________________.
5. Mary de Guise is known as the ___________________
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)