|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: London: The Excitement of Being Hunted: III: Blois: Distress is Not Released and IV: London: Wolves All Around Him.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the French court arrive in Part Two: Dangerous Juggles: II: Blois: Red Tracks in the Wood?
2. What musical instrument does Lymond play while visiting with Oonagh?
(a) The cello.
(b) The harpsichord.
(c) The violin.
(d) The bellows.
3. Which of the following is NOT something that the Queen Mother wants?
(a) Make her friends and relatives even more powerful.
(b) To make herself Governorship of Scotland.
(c) To marry the King of France.
(d) Marry her daughter off to the Dauphin.
4. Lymond works for himself because _______________________.
(a) He can take more risks.
(b) He can make more money.
(c) He can think independently.
(d) He believes that he should not play any role in Queen Mary's protection.
5. Sir George wants Lymond to help him acquire the position of ________________.
(a) Scots Ambassador.
(b) Duke of Edinburgh.
(c) Earl of Lyons.
(d) Governorship of Scotland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Queen Mary and Jenny are preparing for the entry of whom?
2. Whom does O'LiamRoe overhear talking about the plot to kill Queen Mary?
3. Lymond has been injured and captured by whom?
4. Lymond talks to Abernaci about the ________________ he has for the elephants.
5. What are the men doing when the courtiers arrive in Neuve?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)