|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: London: The Excitement of Being Hunted: III: Blois: Distress is Not Released and IV: London: Wolves All Around Him.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sir George wants Lymond to help him acquire the position of ________________.
(a) Governorship of Scotland.
(b) Scots Ambassador.
(c) Duke of Edinburgh.
(d) Earl of Lyons.
2. Sir George thinks that the would-be assassin is a member of ___________________.
(a) The Scottish guard.
(b) The French court.
(c) The British monarchy.
(d) An underground group.
3. How does Robin Stewart think that Thady should feel about his evening with the King?
4. Who is Abernaci?
(a) The King's personal physician.
(b) The King's astrologer.
(c) The court jester.
(d) The keeper of the King's elephants.
5. Where is the French court headed for Christmas?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Oonagh?
2. Mary de Guise is known as the ___________________
3. Robin Stewart decides that he is going to return to __________________.
4. Where does the French court arrive in Part Two: Dangerous Juggles: II: Blois: Red Tracks in the Wood?
5. Lymond discovers clues that lead him to believe that Queen Mary was to be assassinated ___________________.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)