|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Dangerous Juggles: III: Aubigny: Boldness of Denial and IV: Blois: All the Mean Arts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What spooks the horses in the parade?
2. How does the leveret die?
(a) It is shot.
(b) It runs into a trap.
(c) Attacked by the cheetah.
(d) From fear.
3. What do Queen Mary and Jenny have in common?
(a) They both stutter.
(b) They have red hair.
(c) They are left-handed.
(d) They have brown eyes.
4. Who asks Oonagh if she loves him?
(a) Sir George.
(d) Robin Stewart.
5. What does the King offer to Thady as a gesture of thanks for diverting the elephants?
(a) Gold coins.
(b) Dinner with the King.
(c) A courtier position.
(d) A castle and land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal attacks O'LiamRoe's dog?
2. Sir George thinks that the would-be assassin is a member of ___________________.
3. What is the name of the ship loaded with royals bound for France?
4. Lymond plans on using his time at dinner with the King to ______________________.
5. What clue is left behind regarding one of the arsonists?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)