|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Dangerous Juggles: III: Aubigny: Boldness of Denial and IV: Blois: All the Mean Arts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The courtiers stay for an evening in Neuve at the chateau of ___________________.
(a) Mistress Bouen.
(b) Mistress Beaulieu.
(c) Mistress Boyle.
(d) Mistress Boleyn.
2. O'LiamRoe is to meet the French King for a game of ______________.
3. Who is Robin Stewart?
(a) An Irish troubador.
(b) A Scottish archer.
(c) An English prince.
(d) A French knight.
4. Who is Master Thady Boy Ballagh?
(a) A poet and singer.
(b) A chef.
(c) A stable boy.
(d) A sailor.
5. Who visits Thady to discuss Thady's behavior and to learn what Thady had agreed to?
(a) Tom Windsor.
(b) Tom Lymond.
(c) Tom Watson.
(d) Tom Erskine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Queen Mary and Jenny have in common?
2. Lymond discovers clues that lead him to believe that Queen Mary was to be assassinated ___________________.
3. Mary de Guise had been the bride of King James V of which country?
4. What pet does Queen Mary have on the hunt with her?
5. Queen Mary's life is at stake and ____________ are suspects.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)