|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Dangerous Juggles: III: Aubigny: Boldness of Denial and IV: Blois: All the Mean Arts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clue is left behind regarding one of the arsonists?
(a) A heel-less shoe print in the mud.
(b) A packet of tobacco.
(c) A wick and oil.
(d) A feather from a hat.
2. Lymond wants to know if it is he or ______________ who Pierre is trying to kill.
(b) The Dowager Queen.
(c) Queen Mary.
(d) The King.
3. Sir George thinks that the would-be assassin is a member of ___________________.
(a) An underground group.
(b) The Scottish guard.
(c) The British monarchy.
(d) The French court.
4. O'LiamRoe is disappointed that everything ended the way it did with the French because ____________________.
(a) He wanted to become a member of the French court.
(b) He wanted to stay for a few years.
(c) No one tried to kill him.
(d) He wanted to create an alliance with France.
5. What spooks the horses in the parade?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the King's lover?
2. Who is the most important royal aboard the ship that crashes?
3. What does O'LiamRoe wear when he shows up at the royal residence?
4. What is the name of the Dowager Queen?
5. The riddle before Part Two in the book is about __________________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)