|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Dangerous Juggles: III: Aubigny: Boldness of Denial and IV: Blois: All the Mean Arts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the leveret die?
(a) Attacked by the cheetah.
(b) From fear.
(c) It runs into a trap.
(d) It is shot.
2. What animal attacks O'LiamRoe's dog?
3. What makes the King sympathetic toward Thady at the dinner?
(a) His injuries from the elephant debacle are displayed.
(b) His young wife died during childbirth.
(c) His stories of the crossing to France sound miserable.
(d) His sad story of a childhood spent at an orphanage.
4. What is at the beginning of Part One: The Vulgar Lyre: The Fork is Chosen?
(a) A poem.
(b) A prayer.
(c) A riddle.
(d) A sonnet.
5. Who asks Oonagh if she loves him?
(a) Sir George.
(d) Robin Stewart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT get caught in a cage on the court's journey?
2. Lymond discovers clues that lead him to believe that Queen Mary was to be assassinated ___________________.
3. What spooks the elephants in the parade?
4. Mary de Guise is about to sail to which country?
5. Jenny Fleming could more accurately be called Queen Mary's ___________________.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)