|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Dangerous Juggles: III: Aubigny: Boldness of Denial and IV: Blois: All the Mean Arts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is learned about Abernaci's homeland?
(a) He is from Scotland.
(b) He is from England.
(c) He is from Persia.
(d) He is from Spain.
2. What are the men doing when the courtiers arrive in Neuve?
(a) Drinking in a tavern.
(b) Boar hunting.
(c) Dancing at a ball.
3. Who is Michel Herrison?
(a) A Scottish sculptor.
(b) A French fisherman.
(c) A Scottish carpenter.
(d) An English spy.
4. What clue is left behind regarding one of the arsonists?
(a) A packet of tobacco.
(b) A heel-less shoe print in the mud.
(c) A wick and oil.
(d) A feather from a hat.
5. Queen Mary and Jenny are preparing for the entry of whom?
(a) The priest.
(b) The Dowager Queen.
(c) The Prince.
(d) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the daughter of Mary de Guise?
2. Where is the French court headed for Christmas?
3. Phelim O'LiamRoe is a/an ________________ prince.
4. What information does Lymond reveal to Abernaci?
5. Everyone thinks it is somewhat scandalous that Thady had visited _________________ earlier.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)