|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: The Vulgar Lyre: V: Rouen: Fast Drivings for the Purpose of Killing and VI: Rouen: The Difficult and the Impossible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. O'LiamRoe is to meet the French King for a game of ______________.
2. Who is Pierre Destaiz?
(a) The King's valet.
(b) The elephant trainer.
(c) The King's tennis coach.
(d) The man with one heel.
3. What spooks the horses in the parade?
4. What clue is left behind regarding one of the arsonists?
(a) A heel-less shoe print in the mud.
(b) A wick and oil.
(c) A packet of tobacco.
(d) A feather from a hat.
5. Who is Michel Herrison?
(a) A French fisherman.
(b) A Scottish carpenter.
(c) An English spy.
(d) A Scottish sculptor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lymond works for himself because _______________________.
2. Jenny Fleming could more accurately be called Queen Mary's ___________________.
3. Crawford of Lymond is actually __________________.
4. Who is Robin Stewart?
5. This is the first visit to France in _________________ for Mary de Guise.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)