|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: The Vulgar Lyre: III: Rouen: The Nut Without Fruit and IV: Rouen: Fine, Scientific Workings Without Warning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jenny Fleming's daughter?
(a) Mary Fleming.
(b) Margaret Erskine.
(c) Barbara Beadle.
(d) Allyson McCoy.
2. What does the French King order the visiting Irish to do?
(a) Leave the castle and find lodging at local inns.
(b) Issue a formal apology to the King.
(c) Pay a large sum of money to remain at court for the summer.
(d) Take the first boat back to Ireland.
3. Phelim O'LiamRoe is a/an ________________ prince.
4. What is at the beginning of Part One: The Vulgar Lyre: The Fork is Chosen?
(a) A poem.
(b) A sonnet.
(c) A riddle.
(d) A prayer.
5. Why is O'LiamRoe not hurt when his bed catches on fire?
(a) He is staying at a different castle.
(b) He is in the bed of his servant.
(c) He smells the smoke and escapes.
(d) He has not retired for the evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Crawford of Lymond is actually __________________.
2. What clue is left behind regarding one of the arsonists?
3. What does O'LiamRoe wear when he shows up at the royal residence?
4. Who is Jenny Fleming?
5. Who is the daughter of Mary de Guise?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)