|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: The Vulgar Lyre: III: Rouen: The Nut Without Fruit and IV: Rouen: Fine, Scientific Workings Without Warning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clue is left behind regarding one of the arsonists?
(a) A wick and oil.
(b) A packet of tobacco.
(c) A heel-less shoe print in the mud.
(d) A feather from a hat.
2. Who is the French King insulted by O'Liam Roe?
(a) King Arthur V.
(b) King Charles IV.
(c) King Henry II.
(d) King Louis III.
3. Who is Robin Stewart?
(a) A French knight.
(b) An Irish troubador.
(c) A Scottish archer.
(d) An English prince.
4. Who is Oonagh?
(a) O'LiamRoe's niece.
(b) A Scottish seamstress.
(c) Mary de Guise's lady in waiting.
(d) John Stewart's wife.
5. Why do the Rouennois not notice the entrance of the Irish?
(a) The Irish tried to blend in with the other guests.
(b) The Irish arrived under the cover of darkness.
(c) There were only a few Irish.
(d) They are exhausted from preparing for the King's arrival.
Short Answer Questions
1. Phelim O'LiamRoe is a/an ________________ prince.
2. What does O'LiamRoe do that shocks the King's courtiers?
3. Thomas Erskine is to make a treaty between Scotland and ______________.
4. Why is O'LiamRoe not hurt when his bed catches on fire?
5. Mary de Guise's daughter is betrothed to marry the heir to the _______________ throne.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)