|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: The Vulgar Lyre: III: Rouen: The Nut Without Fruit and IV: Rouen: Fine, Scientific Workings Without Warning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jenny Fleming could more accurately be called Queen Mary's ___________________.
(b) Needlework instructor.
(d) Mischief companion.
2. O'LiamRoe learns that the French court is planning to make a fool out of O'LiamRoe by ____________________.
(a) Making him sit with the children during dinner.
(b) Making him sing in front of the court.
(c) Trying to convince him that the King's double is actually the King.
(d) Rescinding the King's invitation at the last minute.
3. Jenny Fleming has come to view a plaster ________________.
4. Why is O'LiamRoe not hurt when his bed catches on fire?
(a) He is in the bed of his servant.
(b) He smells the smoke and escapes.
(c) He is staying at a different castle.
(d) He has not retired for the evening.
5. What does O'LiamRoe wear when he shows up at the royal residence?
(a) His everyday clothes.
(b) A suit of armor.
(c) His formal evening wear.
(d) His nightclothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Michel Herrison?
2. Who is Robin Stewart?
3. Which ship crashes during a squall into the ship loaded with royals bound for France?
4. What is the name of the ship loaded with royals bound for France?
5. Who is Jenny Fleming's daughter?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)