|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: The Vulgar Lyre: III: Rouen: The Nut Without Fruit and IV: Rouen: Fine, Scientific Workings Without Warning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the French King order the visiting Irish to do?
(a) Issue a formal apology to the King.
(b) Pay a large sum of money to remain at court for the summer.
(c) Leave the castle and find lodging at local inns.
(d) Take the first boat back to Ireland.
2. Who is the most important royal aboard the ship that crashes?
(a) Prince of Barclay.
(b) Prince of Balmoral.
(c) Prince of Barrow.
(d) Prince of Bowden.
3. The Dowager Queen wants Crawford of Lymond to be ____________________.
(a) Her personal chef.
(b) Her daughter's husband.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her spy in France.
4. This is the first visit to France in _________________ for Mary de Guise.
(a) 15 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. What clue is left behind regarding one of the arsonists?
(a) A feather from a hat.
(b) A packet of tobacco.
(c) A wick and oil.
(d) A heel-less shoe print in the mud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jenny Fleming?
2. What is at the beginning of Part One: The Vulgar Lyre: The Fork is Chosen?
3. Why is O'LiamRoe not hurt when his bed catches on fire?
4. Which ship crashes during a squall into the ship loaded with royals bound for France?
5. O'LiamRoe learns that the French court is planning to make a fool out of O'LiamRoe by ____________________.
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)