|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: The Vulgar Lyre: III: Rouen: The Nut Without Fruit and IV: Rouen: Fine, Scientific Workings Without Warning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary de Guise is about to sail to which country?
2. Mary de Guise is known as the ___________________
(a) Queen Constant.
(b) Queen Mother.
(c) Queen Regnant.
(d) Familial Queen.
3. Why is O'LiamRoe not hurt when his bed catches on fire?
(a) He smells the smoke and escapes.
(b) He is staying at a different castle.
(c) He is in the bed of his servant.
(d) He has not retired for the evening.
4. What is at the beginning of Part One: The Vulgar Lyre: The Fork is Chosen?
(a) A poem.
(b) A riddle.
(c) A sonnet.
(d) A prayer.
5. O'LiamRoe learns that the French court is planning to make a fool out of O'LiamRoe by ____________________.
(a) Trying to convince him that the King's double is actually the King.
(b) Making him sing in front of the court.
(c) Making him sit with the children during dinner.
(d) Rescinding the King's invitation at the last minute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Crawford of Lymond is actually __________________.
2. Rouen is the capital city in _________________.
3. Who is the French King insulted by O'Liam Roe?
4. Who is Robin Stewart?
5. What does the French King order the visiting Irish to do?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)