|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Loan and the Limit: I: Dieppe: Illegal After Screaming and II: Angers: Boarshead and Apple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lymond plans on using his time at dinner with the King to ______________________.
(a) Convince the King to allow him and O'LiamRoe a long-term stay.
(b) Convince the King to make him a Duke.
(c) Convince the King that he needs more bodyguards.
(d) Convince the King that he should be Queen Mary's chief bodyguard.
2. Mary de Guise is about to sail to which country?
3. Who kills Brice?
4. What is learned about Abernaci's homeland?
(a) He is from Persia.
(b) He is from Scotland.
(c) He is from England.
(d) He is from Spain.
5. What does O'LiamRoe wear when he shows up at the royal residence?
(a) His everyday clothes.
(b) His formal evening wear.
(c) A suit of armor.
(d) His nightclothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the French court arrive in Part Two: Dangerous Juggles: III: Aubigny: Boldness of Denial?
2. Margaret is happy that _________________ finally arrives.
3. Who believes Lord d'Aubigny's denial that John Stewart was part of the assassination plan?
4. What is Thady kept busy doing as the court travels to its winter quarters?
5. Where does Lymond travel to to find the French court and deal with Robin?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)