|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Dangerous Juggles: I: Rouen to St. Germain: The Inexpugnable Drone and I: Blois: Red Tracks in the Wood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the French King insulted by O'Liam Roe?
(a) King Arthur V.
(b) King Henry II.
(c) King Louis III.
(d) King Charles IV.
2. Which ship crashes during a squall into the ship loaded with royals bound for France?
(a) Gooden Roos.
(b) Gouden Roos.
(c) Gooden Rose.
(d) Gouden Reese.
3. Who is the King's lover?
4. O'LiamRoe learns that the French court is planning to make a fool out of O'LiamRoe by ____________________.
(a) Rescinding the King's invitation at the last minute.
(b) Trying to convince him that the King's double is actually the King.
(c) Making him sing in front of the court.
(d) Making him sit with the children during dinner.
5. The riddle before Part Two in the book is about __________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Thady to discuss Thady's behavior and to learn what Thady had agreed to?
2. What pet does Queen Mary have on the hunt with her?
3. Thomas Erskine is to make a treaty between Scotland and ______________.
4. Lymond talks to Abernaci about the ________________ he has for the elephants.
5. Lymond plans on using his time at dinner with the King to ______________________.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)