|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Dangerous Juggles: I: Rouen to St. Germain: The Inexpugnable Drone and I: Blois: Red Tracks in the Wood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Thady to discuss Thady's behavior and to learn what Thady had agreed to?
(a) Tom Erskine.
(b) Tom Lymond.
(c) Tom Watson.
(d) Tom Windsor.
2. What happens to O'LiamRoe's dog after being attacked by the cheetah?
(a) O'LiamRoe kills it.
(b) O'LiamRoe lets it ride in a wagon for a while.
(c) O'Liam Roe washes it and gives it some food.
(d) O'LiamRoe stitches its wounds.
3. The Dowager Queen wants Crawford of Lymond to be ____________________.
(a) Her personal chef.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her spy in France.
(d) Her daughter's husband.
4. Lymond plans on using his time at dinner with the King to ______________________.
(a) Convince the King that he should be Queen Mary's chief bodyguard.
(b) Convince the King that he needs more bodyguards.
(c) Convince the King to allow him and O'LiamRoe a long-term stay.
(d) Convince the King to make him a Duke.
5. Lymond wants to know if it is he or ______________ who Pierre is trying to kill.
(a) The King.
(b) Queen Mary.
(c) The Dowager Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jenny Fleming?
2. Who is the daughter of Mary de Guise?
3. What does Thady ask of the King in exchange for his performance at the dinner?
4. Who is the French King insulted by O'Liam Roe?
5. What do Queen Mary and Jenny have in common?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)