|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Dangerous Juggles: I: Rouen to St. Germain: The Inexpugnable Drone and I: Blois: Red Tracks in the Wood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Queen Mary and Jenny have in common?
(a) They both stutter.
(b) They have brown eyes.
(c) They are left-handed.
(d) They have red hair.
2. What does O'LiamRoe do that shocks the King's courtiers?
(a) He swears and curses.
(b) He does not let the King win the match.
(c) He plays tennis in the nude.
(d) He verbally insults the king.
3. What happens to Thady during dinner with the King?
(a) He passes out drunk.
(b) He is escorted out for insubordination.
(c) He is knighted.
(d) He becomes the center of attention.
4. Mary de Guise must act like nothing is wrong and that she has come to France merely to ___________________.
(a) Visit her daughter.
(b) Buy the latest fashions.
(c) Pay social calls.
(d) Take a holiday.
5. Lymond wants to know if it is he or ______________ who Pierre is trying to kill.
(a) Queen Mary.
(b) The Dowager Queen.
(d) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Oonagh?
2. Lymond plans on using his time at dinner with the King to ______________________.
3. How does Robin Stewart think that Thady should feel about his evening with the King?
4. Why does the Queen Mother want the Earl removed from the Governorship of Scotland?
5. The Dowager Queen wants Crawford of Lymond to be ____________________.
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)