|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: London: The Excitement of Being Hunted: I: Blois: The Mill in Motion and II: Amboise: An Accident Happens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal attacks O'LiamRoe's dog?
2. Who is the French King insulted by O'Liam Roe?
(a) King Arthur V.
(b) King Charles IV.
(c) King Louis III.
(d) King Henry II.
3. What is the name of O'LiamRoe's dog?
4. Why do the Rouennois not notice the entrance of the Irish?
(a) They are exhausted from preparing for the King's arrival.
(b) There were only a few Irish.
(c) The Irish arrived under the cover of darkness.
(d) The Irish tried to blend in with the other guests.
5. It is learned that Oonagh and _______________ are conspiring against Lymond and Queen Mary.
(b) Queen Catherine.
(d) Mistress Boyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lymond talks to Abernaci about the ________________ he has for the elephants.
2. O'LiamRoe learns that the French court is planning to make a fool out of O'LiamRoe by ____________________.
3. Who wins the steeplechase?
4. Lymond wants to know if it is he or ______________ who Pierre is trying to kill.
5. What does Thady wear to have dinner with the King?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)