|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: London: The Excitement of Being Hunted: I: Blois: The Mill in Motion and II: Amboise: An Accident Happens.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the French King insulted by O'Liam Roe?
(a) King Arthur V.
(b) King Henry II.
(c) King Charles IV.
(d) King Louis III.
2. How many men go on the steeplechase?
3. The beginning of Part Three: London: The Excitement of Being Hunted: I: Blois: The Mill in Motion is written from whose perspective?
4. The riddle before Part Two in the book is about __________________.
5. What does Robin ask Thady to do?
(a) Go boar hunting with him.
(b) Leave O'LiamRoe for a better master.
(c) Buy them some ale.
(d) Find him a horse for the hunt tomorrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Oonagh agree to start a relationship with a certain man?
2. Who wins the steeplechase?
3. Who is Jenny Fleming's daughter?
4. Where does the French court arrive in Part Two: Dangerous Juggles: II: Blois: Red Tracks in the Wood?
5. Knowing he is poisoned, __________________ tries to preserve his life while making it seem as if he did not realize he had been poisoned.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)