|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Ancient Greek city does Pym compare the bar to?
2. What does Burnham find out about the pasha of Banda?
(a) That he couldn't speak English.
(b) That he owed millions of dollars to the World Bank.
(c) That he was gravely ill.
(d) That he was a murderous dictator.
3. Who does the fellow who claimed to have an appointment with the President, take his orders from?
(a) The CIA.
(b) His toaster.
(c) Mr. Pym.
(d) The Soviet Union.
4. What does Burnham want to do with the flame thrower?
(a) Test his new status with the Pentagon.
(b) Learn how to make one himself.
(c) Sell it to the Russians.
(d) Torch Derry's room.
5. How long has Burnham been married to Sarah?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Eighteen years.
(d) Twenty five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eva know so much about vitamins?
2. What does Burnham say to Sarah about his reason for writing for the President?
3. What does Burnham want to do because he felt patriotic?
4. The toaster and the coffee maker in the kitchen are from which foreign countries?
5. What does Ivy think that Mr. Pym wants?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)