|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Burnham's astrological sign?
2. Who are the two people Ivy sees in the corridor?
(a) Burnham and Dyanna.
(b) Cobbs and Seargant T.
(c) Renfro and Burnham.
(d) Epstein and Witt.
3. What Ancient Greek city does Pym compare the bar to?
4. After he confronts Epstein in the Mess, why does Burnham feel terrific?
(a) He was honored to be writing the speech for the President.
(b) He had become an actor instead of a reactor.
(c) He was starting to feel better about his personal problems.
(d) He felt well taken care of by Cobb.
5. How does Burnham know Toddy Thatcher?
(a) He plays squash with him.
(b) He went to college with him.
(c) He doesn't say.
(d) He is Sarah's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is Ivy using in reference to Dyanna?
2. What does Burnham find out about the pasha of Banda?
3. Why does Mr. Joslin think Ivy Peniston would want to go back to Bermuda?
4. Why does Pym blush when Eva asks why he is interested in the prescription?
5. What is Pinsky terrified of in Annapolis?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)