|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose speech does Burnham hear while at college in 1960?
(a) Che Guevera.
(b) McGeorge Bundy.
(c) Mao Tse-tung.
(d) Fidel Castro.
2. Why does Sergeant T have Burnham halt at the guard house?
(a) Seargant T had a message for Burnham from the President.
(b) Seargant T was accustomed to Burnham drivng his car, not walking.
(c) Sergeant T didn't recongnize Burnham.
(d) Burnham isn't wearing his pass.
3. Although he is actually a speech writer for the President of the U.S.A, who does Timothy Burnham "officially" work for?
(a) The Washington Post.
(b) The American Broadcasting System.
(c) The Department of Energy.
(d) The Central Intelligence Agency.
4. Why does Pym choose Nebraska as a biographical core for his American identity?
(a) He wasn't familiar with any other states.
(b) His superiors had instructed him to use Nebraska for this purpose.
(c) Nebraska reminded him of his homeland.
(d) The Nebraska accent.
5. Why is Ivy Peniston so upset about Jerome failing typing?
(a) He will not graduate in time to get a job he has been offered.
(b) She believes her son is lazy.
(c) She thiks he may be dealing drugs.
(d) She understands that typing is a very important subject.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Joslin think Ivy Peniston would want to go back to Bermuda?
2. Why dos Eva record the taxi's license number?
3. What is Mr Renfro's last comment to Burnham?
4. After he confronts Epstein in the Mess, why does Burnham feel terrific?
5. What city does Pinsky jump ship in?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)