|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sarah work for?
(a) Dick Cavett.
(b) Ted Kennedy.
(c) Warren Beatty.
(d) Department of Justice.
2. How does the President feel about Epstein?
(a) He needed the votes he could bring in from Louisiana.
(b) He didn't like him but he needed him.
(c) He relied on his connections to the CIA.
(d) He respected his politcal savvy.
3. What Ancient Greek city does Pym compare the bar to?
4. Burnham's son, Christopher, is reading the horoscope from which magazine?
(a) Sports Illustrated.
(b) The Lampoon.
(c) Rolling Stone.
5. The toaster and the coffee maker in the kitchen are from which foreign countries?
(a) China and the Phillipines.
(b) Thailand and Denmark.
(c) Mexico and Canada.
(d) Japan and Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cant Pym ask Teal in catering code?
2. After he confronts Epstein in the Mess, why does Burnham feel terrific?
3. How does Pym get in to the crowded bar?
4. What name is Ivy using in reference to Dyanna?
5. What city does Pinsky jump ship in?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)