|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burnham believes he is allergic to what?
(c) Peanut butter.
(d) Ethyl alchohol.
2. What does Burnham find out about the pasha of Banda?
(a) That he was a murderous dictator.
(b) That he couldn't speak English.
(c) That he was gravely ill.
(d) That he owed millions of dollars to the World Bank.
3. The toaster and the coffee maker in the kitchen are from which foreign countries?
(a) Thailand and Denmark.
(b) Mexico and Canada.
(c) Japan and Germany.
(d) China and the Phillipines.
4. What had Light Colonel Clip Dixon done to get demoted?
(a) He had shown up for work drunk.
(b) His flights were consistantly behind schedule.
(c) He had repeated something the President had said to him in private.
(d) He had almost crashed Air Force One.
5. What Ancient Greek city does Pym compare the bar to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Burnham's astrological sign?
2. What name is Ivy using in reference to Dyanna?
3. Who's personal chef has Dickinson been?
4. When he meets him at the Mess, what does Cobb have to tell Burnham about?
5. Why does Pym choose Nebraska as a biographical core for his American identity?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)