|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he confronts Epstein in the Mess, why does Burnham feel terrific?
(a) He was starting to feel better about his personal problems.
(b) He had become an actor instead of a reactor.
(c) He felt well taken care of by Cobb.
(d) He was honored to be writing the speech for the President.
2. What does Burnham think Ivy was going to do with the papers in the wastebasket?
(a) Shred them.
(b) Toss them in the trash shoot.
(c) Leave them for him to shred later.
(d) Burn them.
3. Why does Burnham feel that no planes should fly over Georgetown?
(a) He was worried about air pollution.
(b) Georgetown looked like a slum from the air.
(c) The property prices went down because of planes flying over.
(d) He disliked the noise.
4. What city does Pinsky jump ship in?
(a) Washington, DC
(b) Boston, MA.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) Halifax, Nova Scotia.
5. When he meets him at the Mess, what does Cobb have to tell Burnham about?
(a) That the White House had, in fact, bugged his wife's car.
(b) That he was installing a POTUS phone in Burnham's office that day.
(c) That a mandatory staff meeting was happening that morning.
(d) The President requested him to write a toast speech for a dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Ancient Greek city does Pym compare the bar to?
2. How long has Burnham been married to Sarah?
3. What does Pym imagine Teal was arranging for him?
4. How does the President feel about Epstein?
5. What makes Burnham decide to take the bus to work instead of a cab?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)