|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the dead king say that the girl went?
(a) To the courtroom.
(c) To the prison.
2. Teppic needs a place to hide Ptraci and leaves her ______________.
(a) His his bed chambers.
(b) In the courtroom.
(c) In the prison.
(d) In the embalming room.
3. How is Ila moving?
(a) Sideways in time.
4. Why does Ptraci not realize that Teppic is the king?
(a) He had worn the ceremonial mask during her trial.
(b) He shaved off his beard.
(c) He has cut his hair.
(d) He is wearing a disguise.
5. What was another problem that has occurred during the building of the pyramid?
(a) The price of stone has increased.
(b) Teppic did not like the design.
(c) The workers are adding up their time and charging a year's wage for a couple of days.
(d) The workers no longer wanted to work on the project.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to everything that a person believes?
2. Upon awakening in the embalming room, why is King Teppicymon XXVII unable to see?
3. His father's spirit is talking to them and reveals what about Ptraci?
4. The great pyramid has become so _____________ that touching it burns the skin.
5. Teppic tells Ptraci that he is the king. Why is she not convinced?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pthagonal say about the dangers of pyramids?
2. What takes place after Teppic finds Ptraci?
3. What happens while Teppic resides over the Supreme Court?
4. What does Teppic do when he awakes?
5. What information does Dios give Teppic? How does Teppic react?
6. Where does Teppic leave Ptraci?
7. What does Teppic do that night, after spending time in the supreme court?
8. What does Chidder do for Teppic and Ptraci?
9. What are the king, Dil, and Gern doing?
10. What is learned about the purpose of pyramids?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)