|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pyramids are _______ in the stream of time.
2. Why is there no one to recognize Teppic except Dio?
(a) Teppic has just shaved off his beard.
(b) Teppic has not been seen in public.
(c) Teppic usually has to wear the golden mask.
(d) Teppic has just had his hair cut.
3. She tells Teppic that he should not have to do anything just because the city disappeared. How does Teppic respond?
(a) He is sure that it is his job to bring the kingdom back.
(b) He is sure that it is his job to destroy the city.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He agrees with her.
4. When they are out to sea, what does Teppic do?
(a) Falls asleep and dreams the strange dreams that Pharaohs have.
(b) Dreams about his childhood.
(c) Talks to Chidder about their childhood.
(d) Steers the ship.
5. The great pyramid has become so _____________ that touching it burns the skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is every person stuck within Djelibeybi?
2. The camel is revealed to be ______________.
3. What does IIb decide is the only way to fix Ila?
4. When do Teppic and Ptaclusp decide that the capping ceremony will begin?
5. Teppic needs a place to hide Ptraci and leaves her ______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Teppic leave Ptraci?
2. What information does Dios give Teppic? How does Teppic react?
3. What does Chidder do for Teppic and Ptraci?
4. What does Teppic do when he awakes?
5. What happens in Djelibevbi?
6. Why does a man in the prison not want to be freed?
7. What takes place after Teppic finds Ptraci?
8. How do Dios and Teppic meet the next day?
9. What are the king, Dil, and Gern doing?
10. What has happened to the city?
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)