|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the gods that the people worshipped doing?
(a) Running away from the city.
(b) Calling the people to the city.
(d) Appearing all over the city.
2. Who ends up ruling the kingdom?
(b) You Bastard.
3. What is the Pharaoh responsible for?
(a) The rising of the sun.
(b) His becoming Pharaoh.
(c) The economic status of his country.
(d) The building of all the pyramids.
4. What happens to Teppic when he reaches a rooftop that had always had a ledge and plank connecting that roof to the neighboring roof?
(a) He jumps off of it.
(b) He sits down on it.
(c) He looks for Mericet.
(d) He falls from the roof.
5. Where is Teppic when Dios realizes what Teppic is doing?
(a) At the top of the pyramid.
(b) Inside the pyramid.
(c) Outside the city.
(d) A third of the way up the pyramid.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Teppic and Dios leave the embalming chamber, they meet with ____________, the pyramid contractor.
2. Dios announces the kings verdict and that in concordance with the law what will happen to the girl?
3. Why is Ptraci reluctant to go with Teppic?
4. Why have the gods become real?
5. The people of the city had conflicting ideas about their gods, but they had all agreed on ______________.
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)