1. What is the planet on which the story takes place?
2. This planet is a flat and circular and is carried on the back of four elephants that are on the back of a turtle ten thousand miles long. What is the name of this turtle?
(a) Great A'tuin.
(b) Great Pharaoh.
(c) Great Ankh.
(d) Great Atun.
3. Dios exists for what purpose?
(a) To rule the world.
(b) To destroy the kingdom.
(c) To kill the pharaohs.
(d) To serve the kingdom.
4. Teppic, the Pharaoh of Djel, has been trained ______________.
(a) At a public school.
(b) At pharaoh school.
(c) At an assassin school.
(d) At a boarding school.
5. The reader is taken back to what time?
(a) The time that Teppic first attends boarding school.
(b) The time that Teppic moves to another planet.
(c) The time that Teppic first becomes Pharaoh.
(d) The time that Teppic takes his assassin final exam.
This section contains 5,153 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)