|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Neppomuck think must be Liza's true background?
(a) She is a Hungarian princess.
(b) She was educated in France.
(c) She is a European duchess.
(d) She is American.
2. Which best describes Liza's mood when the group first returns home from the party?
(b) Tired and brooding.
(c) Quietly triumphant.
3. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Mrs. Higgins's drawing room.
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) Mrs. Eynsford Hill's parlor.
(d) The Embassy.
4. While talking with the Eynsford Hills at the social visit in Act 3, what does Higgins say all people really are?
(d) Equals under the sight of God.
5. What does Higgins throw into the fire?
(a) The ring he bought Liza.
(b) His phonetics books.
(c) Liza's treasured hat.
(d) His slippers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the difference between a lady and a flower girl?
2. What skill does Neppomuck have?
3. What does Liza say she doesn't want to be accused of?
4. According to Higgins, what is Freddy?
5. In the last part of Act 3, Higgins and Pickering take Liza for her final test. Where does this "test" take place?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)