|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Higgins think of Neppomuck?
(a) He is a fool.
(b) He is very clever, perhaps too clever.
(c) He is a perfect companion for Liza.
(d) He is boring.
2. What skill does Neppomuck have?
(a) He can do magic tricks and sleight of hand.
(b) He is a clever international spy who can read people's body language.
(c) He is an interpreter who knows 32 languages.
(d) He is a psychic capable of reading the secret thoughts of people.
3. Which best describes Liza's mood when the group first returns home from the party?
(a) Quietly triumphant.
(d) Tired and brooding.
4. Why is Liza so angry with Higgins after the party?
(a) He won't admit that she does a good job at the party.
(b) He leads her on to think that she will marry the duke, but it is all a lie.
(c) He makes her believe she is special, but she's not.
(d) He uses her and doesn't care what will happen to her now.
5. To whom does Liza plan to go for advice the day after she leaves Higgins?
(b) Her father.
(c) Mrs. Pearce.
(d) Mrs. Higgins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Liza at the beginning of Act 5?
2. What does Liza want from Higgins at the end of the play?
3. What does Liza say she never did when she was a flower girl?
4. What does Higgins think of his mother?
5. Who says, "I havnt any small talk. If people would only be frank and say what they really think!"
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)