|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Higgins, what is Freddy?
(a) A fool who can't support Liza.
(b) A gentleman who can support Liza.
(c) A humbug and imposter.
(d) A cruel tyrant.
2. What does Liza think about the party?
(a) She is delighted that she is causing such a sensation.
(b) She agrees with Higgins that high society parties are dreadfully boring.
(c) She is dazzled by all the glamour and glitz and never wants it to end.
(d) She thinks she can never fit in with all these people.
3. What does the ambassador's wife think of Liza?
(a) Liza is a sensation, and must have royal blood.
(b) Liza may have a secret.
(c) Liza could become a diplomat.
(d) Liza looks strangely familiar.
4. In Act 5, Doolittle reveals that he is miserable because certain people are hounding him. Who are these people, and why are they after Doolitttle?
(a) His relatives, asking for money.
(b) Creditors, asking him to pay his debts.
(c) Women, who want to marry him.
(d) The police, who think he is guilty of stealing the money.
5. What question does Liza have for Higgins after the party is over and they are back at Higgins's home?
(a) What's to become of me?
(b) Who will ever marry someone like me?
(c) Don't you think I'm beautiful?
(d) Will I ever be a real lady?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Doolittle dressed up at the end of the play?
2. What does Higgins throw into the fire?
3. While talking with the Eynsford Hills at the social visit in Act 3, what does Higgins say all people really are?
4. At the beginning of Act 5, Doolittle's life has changed. What must he now do?
5. Whom do Higgins and Pickering call on the phone when they find Liza missing?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)