|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liza think about the party?
(a) She agrees with Higgins that high society parties are dreadfully boring.
(b) She is delighted that she is causing such a sensation.
(c) She thinks she can never fit in with all these people.
(d) She is dazzled by all the glamour and glitz and never wants it to end.
2. What does Higgins offer to do for Liza at the end of the play?
(a) Marry her.
(b) Pay for her to go to school.
(c) Adopt her as his daughter.
(d) Get her a flower shop.
3. How does Higgins promise to treat Liza if she comes back to him?
(a) With all his love.
(b) Like a duchess.
(c) The same as always.
(d) With respect and care.
4. What is striking about Neppomuck's appearance?
(a) He is extremely large and burly.
(b) He is exceptionally handsome.
(c) He has a very hairy face.
(d) He has very dark, swarthy skin.
5. Whom do Higgins and Pickering call on the phone when they find Liza missing?
(a) Liza's father.
(b) Mrs. Higgins.
(c) Mrs. Eynsford Hill.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Higgins think of Liza at the end of Act 5?
2. What does Higgins think of his mother?
3. What shocking thing does Liza tell her listeners at the social visit with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
4. What does Mrs. Higgins think when her son shows up for a social visit at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What skill does Neppomuck have?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)