|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pickering want Liza to do at the end of Act 5?
(a) Forgive Higgins and come back.
(b) Go back to her father where she belongs.
(c) Open a flower shop.
(d) Marry Freddy and be happy.
2. Why is Liza's father, Doolittle, upset with Higgins?
(a) Higgins has made him lose all his money.
(b) Higgins has made him a respectable gentleman.
(c) He thinks Higgins has kicked Liza out.
(d) He thinks Higgins has taken advantage of Liza.
3. Which best describes Liza's mood when the group first returns home from the party?
(b) Tired and brooding.
(d) Quietly triumphant.
4. Why is Doolittle dressed up at the end of the play?
(a) For Liza and Freddy's wedding.
(b) To make a speech.
(c) For his wedding.
(d) To impress Liza and Higgins.
5. At the beginning of Act 5, Doolittle's life has changed. What must he now do?
(a) Work hard as a laborer to support Liza.
(b) Go at once to America to work for Ezra Wannafeller.
(c) Teach phonetics at a new school for the poor.
(d) Give lectures about morality.
Short Answer Questions
1. While talking with the Eynsford Hills at the social visit in Act 3, what does Higgins say all people really are?
2. Whom do Higgins and Pickering go see when they discover Liza is missing?
3. Who is delighted with Liza's "small talk" during the social visit with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
4. What is the difference between a lady and a flower girl?
5. What two subjects has Higgins told Liza she must stick to in polite conversation?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)