Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Higgins, what is Freddy?
(a) A fool who can't support Liza.
(b) A gentleman who can support Liza.
(c) A humbug and imposter.
(d) A cruel tyrant.
2. What does Liza think about the party?
(a) She is delighted that she is causing such a sensation.
(b) She agrees with Higgins that high society parties are dreadfully boring.
(c) She is dazzled by all the glamour and glitz and never wants it to end.
(d) She thinks she can never fit in with all these people.
3. What does the ambassador's wife think of Liza?
(a) Liza is a sensation, and must have royal blood.
(b) Liza may have a secret.
(c) Liza could become a diplomat.
(d) Liza looks strangely familiar.
4. In Act 5, Doolittle reveals that he is miserable because certain people are hounding him. Who are these people, and why are they after Doolitttle?
(a) His relatives, asking for money.
(b) Creditors, asking him to pay his debts.
(c) Women, who want to marry him.
(d) The police, who think he is guilty of stealing the money.
5. What question does Liza have for Higgins after the party is over and they are back at Higgins's home?
(a) What's to become of me?
(b) Who will ever marry someone like me?
(c) Don't you think I'm beautiful?
(d) Will I ever be a real lady?
6. Why is Doolittle dressed up at the end of the play?
(a) For Liza and Freddy's wedding.
(b) For his wedding.
(c) To impress Liza and Higgins.
(d) To make a speech.
7. What does Higgins throw into the fire?
(a) The ring he bought Liza.
(b) His slippers.
(c) His phonetics books.
(d) Liza's treasured hat.
8. While talking with the Eynsford Hills at the social visit in Act 3, what does Higgins say all people really are?
(c) Equals under the sight of God.
9. At the beginning of Act 5, Doolittle's life has changed. What must he now do?
(a) Teach phonetics at a new school for the poor.
(b) Go at once to America to work for Ezra Wannafeller.
(c) Work hard as a laborer to support Liza.
(d) Give lectures about morality.
10. Whom do Higgins and Pickering call on the phone when they find Liza missing?
(a) Liza's father.
(b) Mrs. Higgins.
(c) The police.
(d) Mrs. Eynsford Hill.
11. What does Liza forget in Act 5?
(a) How good it feels to curse.
(b) All of her fathers wrongs to her.
(c) How to speak as she did before.
(d) All of Higgins' wrongdoing to her.
12. What does Mrs. Higgins say Pickering and Higgins have done wrong?
(a) They should never have taught Liza.
(b) They should have complimented Liza.
(c) They should not have kicked her out.
(d) They should have paid Liza a regular wage.
13. In the last part of Act 3, Higgins and Pickering take Liza for her final test. Where does this "test" take place?
(a) At a grand ball in Buckingham Palace.
(b) At the prestigious Ascot horse races.
(c) At a party at the Embassy.
(d) At a Beethoven concert.
14. What does Freddy tell the officer?
(a) To arrest him instead.
(b) They are engaged.
(c) Liza is his sister.
(d) Liza is a lady.
15. What does Liza throw at Higgins when they return home after the party?
(a) His slippers.
(b) The ring he bought her.
(c) A book about his precious alphabet.
(d) All her jewelry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I havnt any small talk. If people would only be frank and say what they really think!"
2. Why is Liza's father, Doolittle, upset with Higgins?
3. What does Higgins say about the experiment with Liza?
4. What does Liza plan to do for money?
5. What is the difference between a lady and a flower girl?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)