|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Mrs. Eynsford Hill's parlor.
(b) The Embassy.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) Mrs. Higgins's drawing room.
2. What does Higgins think of his mother?
(a) He adores her and finds her the model of all lovable women.
(b) He puts up with her because he loves her so much.
(c) He is annoyed by her nagging.
(d) He thinks she is like all other women, a silly fool.
3. What does the taxicab driver realize about Liza that humiliates her?
(a) She doesn't have any money and cannot pay for the taxi.
(b) She lives in a slum.
(c) She is really a prostitute.
(d) She's never ridden in a taxi before and has no idea how much it costs.
4. What does Sweet send Shaw?
5. What does Freddy tell the officer?
(a) They are engaged.
(b) Liza is his sister.
(c) To arrest him instead.
(d) Liza is a lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Mrs. Pearce warn Higgins?
2. What type of person does Shaw indicate is the hero of Pygmalion?
3. What is Liza's father's profession?
4. What does Galatea think of Pygmalion?
5. What is the name of the opulent place where Mrs. Eynsford Hill grew up?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)