|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What compliment does Higgins pay Liza during their discussion after the party?
(a) She is a real lady now.
(b) She's really rather clever--for a woman.
(c) She's a great cook.
(d) She's not bad-looking.
2. How much money does Liza get as a wedding present?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 500 pounds.
(d) 1000 pounds.
3. What does Liza forget in Act 5?
(a) All of Higgins' wrongdoing to her.
(b) All of her fathers wrongs to her.
(c) How to speak as she did before.
(d) How good it feels to curse.
4. Which of the following describes the Gentleman (later identified as Pickering)?
(a) He is young and dashing.
(b) He is an elderly, military type.
(c) He is snobbish and rude.
(d) He is dressed in a uniform.
5. According to Shaw, what type of play is Pygmalion typically considered to be?
(a) A comedy.
(b) A romance.
(c) A tragedy.
(d) A realistic drama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Higgins say when he finds that Liza is not married?
2. What job does Liza settle on in the epilogue?
3. In the last part of Act 3, Higgins and Pickering take Liza for her final test. Where does this "test" take place?
4. What does Galatea think of Pygmalion?
5. Why is Liza so angry with Higgins after the party?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)