|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes looking for Higgins at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Liza, demanding an apology.
(b) Liza's father, Doolittle.
(c) Freddy, to ask Liza's hand in marriage.
(d) The police, to ask him questions.
2. How much money does Liza get as a wedding present?
(a) 500 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 1000 pounds.
(d) 50 pounds.
3. What is NOT one of Henry Higgins's faults?
(a) He can be a bully.
(b) He sometimes has tantrums when things go wrong.
(c) He is careless about other people's feelings.
(d) He is willing to be malicious and cruel in order to get ahead.
4. What does Higgins give Liza in Act 2 when she begins to cry?
(a) A whack on the bum with a broomstick.
(b) A shilling for the taxi.
(c) A handkerchief to wipe her nose with.
(d) A meal.
5. What is Liza afraid will kill her?
(a) The draft from the window.
(b) The electric lights.
(c) Her father, if he finds out where she is.
(d) A bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Galatea think of Pygmalion?
2. Who is delighted with Liza's "small talk" during the social visit with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
3. Who gives Liza money as a wedding present?
4. What is Mrs. Eynsford Hill's economic situation?
5. What does Higgins think of Liza at the end of Act 5?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)