|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Higgins say about the experiment with Liza?
(a) It will make him famous if anyone finds out--which they won't.
(b) It is the most significant experiment of his entire career.
(c) It is dreadfully boring and he thanks God it's over.
(d) He is so nervous about it that he's glad it's finally over.
2. How much money does Doolittle demand from Higgins in exchange for his daughter?
(a) Fifty pounds.
(b) Ten pounds.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) Five pounds.
3. What does Freddy tell the officer?
(a) They are engaged.
(b) To arrest him instead.
(c) Liza is his sister.
(d) Liza is a lady.
4. What is the Flower Girl selling?
5. What does Higgins ask Mrs. Pearce to do with Liza's clothing?
(a) Wash it in boiling water to kill the mites.
(b) Burn it at once.
(c) Throw it away.
(d) Sew it so that it doesn't look so raggedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Higgins and Pickering fear might happen at the end of Act 3 to spoil their bet?
2. What can Higgins guess about people?
3. How much money does Liza get as a wedding present?
4. Why, according to Shaw, do many bachelors like Higgins resist marriage?
5. Where do Freddy and Liza go at the end of Act 4?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)