|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom do Higgins and Pickering call on the phone when they find Liza missing?
(a) Mrs. Eynsford Hill.
(b) Mrs. Higgins.
(c) The police.
(d) Liza's father.
2. While talking with the Eynsford Hills at the social visit in Act 3, what does Higgins say all people really are?
(b) Equals under the sight of God.
3. What does Doolittle promise to do with the money?
(a) Spend it all immediately on a drinking spree.
(b) Buy something for his wife.
(c) Keep it for Liza.
(d) Save it and use it wisely.
4. What does Galatea think of Pygmalion?
(a) She realizes she is better than her creator.
(b) She can't quite like him since he's too godlike.
(c) She can't help but love him for creating her.
(d) She realizes he is only human and not a god.
5. What shocking thing does Liza tell her listeners at the social visit with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
(a) Her aunt caught diphtheria and died a horrible death.
(b) She is in love with Colonel Pickering.
(c) She believes her aunt was murdered over a hat.
(d) She is in love with Freddy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaw try to do for Sweet?
2. At the beginning of Act 5, Doolittle's life has changed. What must he now do?
3. Why does Liza become upset with Higgins?
4. What does Sweet send Shaw?
5. What does Higgins give Liza in Act 2 when she begins to cry?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)