|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is the setting of Shaw's play?
(c) New York.
2. What is the Flower Girl selling?
3. What does Higgins tempt Liza with just as she is about to leave?
(a) A chocolate.
(b) New clothes.
(c) A purse full of coins.
(d) A diamond ring.
4. What is one of Shaw's purposes in writing this play?
(a) To entertain people and make them forget their worries for another day.
(b) To let people know of the existence of phoneticians and how important they are.
(c) To make people aware of the social inequalities in England.
(d) To encourage people to value all types of accents in English.
5. To what does Higgins compare Liza?
(a) A squashed cabbage-leaf.
(b) A flower in the mud.
(c) A diamond in the rough.
(d) The Queen of Sheba.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Higgins promise to treat Liza if she comes back to him?
2. What question does Liza have for Higgins after the party is over and they are back at Higgins's home?
3. What compliment does Higgins pay Liza during their discussion after the party?
4. At which university does Sweet teach?
5. Who is Neppomuck?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)