|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes the Gentleman (later identified as Pickering)?
(a) He is young and dashing.
(b) He is an elderly, military type.
(c) He is snobbish and rude.
(d) He is dressed in a uniform.
2. What is Freddy looking for at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Someone to love.
(b) Flowers for his mother.
(c) A taxicab.
(d) Tickets to the theater.
3. Which elements of the English alphabet have no agreed speech value?
(a) The vowels.
(b) The consonants and some vowels.
(c) The vowels and some consonants.
(d) The consonants.
4. To what idea does Higgins express "violent opposition"?
(a) Liza teaching phonetics.
(b) Liza marrying Freddy.
(c) Liza opening a shop.
(d) Liza living at Wimpole Street with him and Pickering.
5. What does Freddy tell the officer?
(a) Liza is his sister.
(b) They are engaged.
(c) Liza is a lady.
(d) To arrest him instead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Liza afraid will kill her?
2. How much money does Liza get as a wedding present?
3. What do Higgins and Pickering fear might happen at the end of Act 3 to spoil their bet?
4. What mistake does Liza make in the bathroom?
5. What job does Liza settle on in the epilogue?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)