|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the strange man (Higgins) doing behind the pillar?
(a) Waiting for a taxicab.
(b) Taking notes.
(c) Spying on Liza.
(d) Hiding from the police.
2. What mistake does Liza make in the bathroom?
(a) She thinks the toilet is for washing hands.
(b) She thinks the bathtub is for washing clothes.
(c) She uses the toothbrush to brush her hair.
(d) She burns herself with the hot water in the bath.
3. What can Higgins guess about people?
(a) What their job is.
(b) Their secret desires and dreams.
(c) Where they are from.
(d) Their age.
4. What city is the setting of Shaw's play?
(b) New York.
5. What does Higgins think of Neppomuck?
(a) He is very clever, perhaps too clever.
(b) He is a perfect companion for Liza.
(c) He is boring.
(d) He is a fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Higgins think when her son shows up for a social visit at the beginning of Act 3?
2. When Liza comes to see Higgins in Act 2, what does she ask him to do?
3. What compliment does Higgins pay Liza during their discussion after the party?
4. What should happen with the spelling of the English language, according to Shaw?
5. When Liza meets Freddy in the street at the end of Act 4, where does she say she is going?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)