|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets Higgins now that Liza is gone?
(a) He doesn't know what appointments he has.
(b) He misses the sound of her voice.
(c) He needs her to cook his breakfast.
(d) He doesn't have anyone to find his slippers.
2. What is striking about Neppomuck's appearance?
(a) He is extremely large and burly.
(b) He is exceptionally handsome.
(c) He has very dark, swarthy skin.
(d) He has a very hairy face.
3. How does Higgins promise to treat Liza if she comes back to him?
(a) With all his love.
(b) With respect and care.
(c) The same as always.
(d) Like a duchess.
4. Why is Pickering afraid at the party?
(a) Liza is playing the part too well.
(b) Liza makes a mistake when she says a shocking word.
(c) The ambassador's wife asks too many questions.
(d) Neppomuck is on the verge of discovering the truth about Liza.
5. Where does Liza tell Freddy she is going at the end of Act 1?
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) To see Higgins.
(d) To jump in the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liza plan to do for money?
2. Which best describes Liza's mood when the group first returns home from the party?
3. How old is the Flower Girl?
4. What does Liza say she doesn't want to be accused of?
5. What happened to Liza's parents?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)