|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main reason Higgins brings Liza to the social visit at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) To allow his mother to meet her.
(b) To announce their upcoming engagement.
(c) To see if people really believe that she is a duchess.
(d) To give her practice in polite conversation.
2. What does Higgins say he can do for the Flower Girl (Liza)?
(a) He can make her a Duchess.
(b) He can give her a proper education.
(c) He can make her rich.
(d) He can teach her to speak properly.
3. What shocking thing does Liza tell her listeners at the social visit with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
(a) Her aunt caught diphtheria and died a horrible death.
(b) She is in love with Freddy.
(c) She believes her aunt was murdered over a hat.
(d) She is in love with Colonel Pickering.
4. What is the Flower Girl selling?
5. What compliment does Higgins pay Liza during their discussion after the party?
(a) She's not bad-looking.
(b) She's really rather clever--for a woman.
(c) She is a real lady now.
(d) She's a great cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Higgins's profession?
2. What does Higgins eat while he talks of Liza's future?
3. What surprises Mrs. Pearce?
4. In the last part of Act 3, Higgins and Pickering take Liza for her final test. Where does this "test" take place?
5. What is the difference between a lady and a flower girl?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)