|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is striking about Neppomuck's appearance?
(a) He has very dark, swarthy skin.
(b) He is extremely large and burly.
(c) He has a very hairy face.
(d) He is exceptionally handsome.
2. What city is the setting of Shaw's play?
(c) New York.
3. What does Neppomuck think must be Liza's true background?
(a) She was educated in France.
(b) She is American.
(c) She is a Hungarian princess.
(d) She is a European duchess.
4. What do Higgins and Pickering fear might happen at the end of Act 3 to spoil their bet?
(a) Liza might tell Neppomuck the truth.
(b) Neppomuck might figure out Liza's true background and create a scene.
(c) Liza might say curse words and create a scene.
(d) Neppomuck might tell the hosts about Higgins's bet.
5. How much money does Doolittle demand from Higgins in exchange for his daughter?
(a) Ten pounds.
(b) Fifty pounds.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) Five pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of Henry Higgins's faults?
2. What does Liza forget in Act 5?
3. Whom do Higgins and Pickering call on the phone when they find Liza missing?
4. What is the Flower Girl selling?
5. Based on what you read in the Preface, with which of the following statements do you think Shaw would agree?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)