|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long will Liza stay with Higgins as his pupil?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Six months.
2. What does the Gentleman (Pickering) study?
(a) Sociology, or the study of human social behavior.
(b) Dialects spoken in India.
(c) American and British slang.
(d) The psychology of poverty.
3. What does Higgins say when he finds that Liza is not married?
(a) Men will soon be dying for her.
(b) He will marry her himself.
(c) She will marry a duke.
(d) Nobody would want to marry the likes of her.
4. What is the difference between a lady and a flower girl?
(a) How she behaves.
(b) How she's treated.
(c) Her moral values.
(d) How she speaks.
5. What can Higgins guess about people?
(a) Their secret desires and dreams.
(b) What their job is.
(c) Where they are from.
(d) Their age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What insulting term does Higgins use to describe Liza in Act 2?
2. What does an upside-down e represent?
3. Which system does Shaw use to write his Preface?
4. What is striking about Neppomuck's appearance?
5. What is NOT one of Henry Higgins's faults?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)