|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Liza meets Freddy in the street at the end of Act 4, where does she say she is going?
(a) To kill herself.
(b) To Buckingham Palace.
(c) To see her father.
(d) Back to the slums where she belongs.
2. How does Liza feel about the bedroom she'll be staying in?
(a) She's amazed by its luxurious furnishings.
(b) She thinks it's too good and clean for the likes of her.
(c) She's not used to sleeping in a bed and it seems very strange to her.
(d) She says it makes her feel like a duchess.
3. What new skill does Liza have?
(a) She has learned the fine art of conversation.
(b) She speaks perfect French.
(c) She plays the piano beautifully.
(d) She cooks delicious meals for Higgins.
4. What does Liza plan to do for money?
(a) Marry Freddy.
(b) She won't need money because her father will support her.
(c) Work as a teacher of phonetics.
(d) Open a flower shop.
5. What does Neppomuck think must be Liza's true background?
(a) She is a Hungarian princess.
(b) She was educated in France.
(c) She is American.
(d) She is a European duchess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liza say she never did when she was a flower girl?
2. Who is Henry Sweet?
3. What does Mrs. Higgins say Pickering and Higgins have done wrong?
4. What does Higgins notice about Liza's father, Doolittle?
5. Who says, "I havnt any small talk. If people would only be frank and say what they really think!"
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)