|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom or what does Pickering say the evening has been a real triumph?
(a) For humanity.
(b) For Higgins.
(c) For Liza.
(d) For the young science of phonetics.
2. Why is Clara annoyed with her mother?
(a) She won't buy any flowers for Clara.
(b) She gives the Flower Girl too much money.
(c) She acts superior to the Flower Girl.
(d) She doesn't give the Flower Girl any money.
3. Which of the following does NOT describe the Flower Girl's appearance?
(a) Her hair needs to be brushed.
(b) She is very clean and neat.
(c) She has bad teeth.
(d) She is wearing a black sailor hat.
4. What does the Flower Girl call the Gentleman?
5. What does Higgins say to Liza after she faces up to him and hurts his feelings in Act 4?
(a) There can never be any feeling between the likes of her and the likes of him.
(b) He always loved her, although she never knew it.
(c) Such an insignificant girl as her can never hurt him.
(d) She has wounded him to the core.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Higgins the author of?
2. What does Higgins eat while he talks of Liza's future?
3. What happened to Liza's parents?
4. What does Higgins notice about Liza's father, Doolittle?
5. Why does Shaw's attempt to help Sweet fail?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)