|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the Flower Girl?
(a) She has just turned twenty-one.
(b) She is "sweet sixteen."
(c) She is only fourteen or fifteen.
(d) She is about eighteen or twenty.
2. What does Liza say she never did when she was a flower girl?
(a) Obey a man.
(b) Sell herself for money.
(c) Cry for love.
(d) Put herself on display like a bird in a cage.
3. How is Henry Higgins described?
(a) He is young and handsome, but sloppy in his dress.
(b) He is elderly and distinguished, with the appearance of a scholar.
(c) He is thin and feeble, but has a strong scientific mind.
(d) He is about forty years old, strong and energetic.
4. What happened to Liza's parents?
(a) Her father is gone and her stepfather beats her.
(b) They are too poor to take care of her, so she lives on her own.
(c) She has no mother, and her father and stepmother kicked her out.
(d) She has no parents; they are dead.
5. What does Pickering want Liza to do at the end of Act 5?
(a) Forgive Higgins and come back.
(b) Go back to her father where she belongs.
(c) Open a flower shop.
(d) Marry Freddy and be happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Liza tell Freddy she is going at the end of Act 1?
2. What does Higgins think of Liza at the end of Act 5?
3. What mistake does Liza make in the bathroom?
4. Which comment does Shaw make about the realism in his play?
5. What is the difference between a lady and a flower girl?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)