|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Higgins say he will do if Liza doesn't come back?
(a) He doesn't care one way or the other.
(b) He will kill himself.
(c) He will forget her.
(d) He will miss her.
2. What insulting term does Higgins use to describe Liza in Act 2?
(a) Filthy tramp.
(b) Idle-headed fool.
(c) Draggle-tailed guttersnipe.
(d) Foul-mouthed imp.
3. While talking with the Eynsford Hills at the social visit in Act 3, what does Higgins say all people really are?
(c) Equals under the sight of God.
4. Why is Liza's father, Doolittle, upset with Higgins?
(a) Higgins has made him a respectable gentleman.
(b) Higgins has made him lose all his money.
(c) He thinks Higgins has taken advantage of Liza.
(d) He thinks Higgins has kicked Liza out.
5. What does the taxicab driver realize about Liza that humiliates her?
(a) She lives in a slum.
(b) She is really a prostitute.
(c) She doesn't have any money and cannot pay for the taxi.
(d) She's never ridden in a taxi before and has no idea how much it costs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Henry Sweet?
2. What are the Pitman and Gregg systems?
3. What is Freddy looking for at the beginning of Act 1?
4. Where do Freddy and Liza go at the end of Act 4?
5. Why does Liza become upset with Higgins?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)