|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liza throw at Higgins when they return home after the party?
(a) The ring he bought her.
(b) His slippers.
(c) A book about his precious alphabet.
(d) All her jewelry.
2. Which of the following describes Liza's home?
(a) A dirty shack she shares with her whole family.
(b) She is homeless and sleeps in an alley.
(c) A small, shabby room in an alley.
(d) She sleeps in a suburban kitchen with a fireplace.
3. What skill does Neppomuck have?
(a) He can do magic tricks and sleight of hand.
(b) He is a psychic capable of reading the secret thoughts of people.
(c) He is a clever international spy who can read people's body language.
(d) He is an interpreter who knows 32 languages.
4. Of what does Mrs. Pearce warn Higgins?
(a) She warns him that Liza's father may come for her.
(b) She warns him to be polite and not swear around Liza.
(c) She warns him that Liza may be dishonest and should be watched carefully.
(d) She warns him not to take sexual advantage of Liza.
5. While talking with the Eynsford Hills at the social visit in Act 3, what does Higgins say all people really are?
(a) Equals under the sight of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Higgins notice about Liza's father, Doolittle?
2. What does Higgins eat while he talks of Liza's future?
3. What do Pickering and Higgins say makes Liza a "genius"?
4. Which is true of Pygmalion at the time Shaw wrote his Preface?
5. What does the Flower Girl call the Gentleman?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)