|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Freddy and Liza go at the end of Act 4?
(a) They ride around the city all night.
(b) To see Mrs. Higgins.
(c) To the chapel to get married.
(d) To Covent Garden, where they see Liza's father.
2. What is Freddy looking for at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) A taxicab.
(b) Someone to love.
(c) Flowers for his mother.
(d) Tickets to the theater.
3. Where is Act 1 of the play set?
(a) In front of a church.
(b) At a train station.
(c) In a park.
(d) At a theater.
4. Which of the following does NOT describe the Flower Girl's appearance?
(a) She is very clean and neat.
(b) She is wearing a black sailor hat.
(c) She has bad teeth.
(d) Her hair needs to be brushed.
5. What skill does Neppomuck have?
(a) He can do magic tricks and sleight of hand.
(b) He is a clever international spy who can read people's body language.
(c) He is an interpreter who knows 32 languages.
(d) He is a psychic capable of reading the secret thoughts of people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Higgins's profession?
2. According to Shaw, what can people do to get rid of their low-class accents?
3. Who says, "I havnt any small talk. If people would only be frank and say what they really think!"
4. Why doesHenry Sweet not become more prominent?
5. What should happen with the English alphabet, according to Shaw?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)