|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Higgins say to Liza after she faces up to him and hurts his feelings in Act 4?
(a) Such an insignificant girl as her can never hurt him.
(b) He always loved her, although she never knew it.
(c) There can never be any feeling between the likes of her and the likes of him.
(d) She has wounded him to the core.
2. Which best describes Liza's mood when the group first returns home from the party?
(c) Tired and brooding.
(d) Quietly triumphant.
3. What skill does Neppomuck have?
(a) He can do magic tricks and sleight of hand.
(b) He is a psychic capable of reading the secret thoughts of people.
(c) He is a clever international spy who can read people's body language.
(d) He is an interpreter who knows 32 languages.
4. How does the Flower Girl know Freddy's name?
(a) They are secretly lovers.
(b) She doesn't; she calls all young men "Freddy" or "Charlie."
(c) She heard the women call him by that name.
(d) She has seen him somewhere before.
5. What does Neppomuck think must be Liza's true background?
(a) She is a Hungarian princess.
(b) She is a European duchess.
(c) She was educated in France.
(d) She is American.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should happen with the spelling of the English language, according to Shaw?
2. In the last part of Act 3, Higgins and Pickering take Liza for her final test. Where does this "test" take place?
3. What does Mrs. Higgins think when her son shows up for a social visit at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What does Higgins say about women?
5. How old is the Flower Girl?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)