|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Higgins tempt Liza with just as she is about to leave?
(a) New clothes.
(b) A diamond ring.
(c) A chocolate.
(d) A purse full of coins.
2. What new skill does Liza have?
(a) She cooks delicious meals for Higgins.
(b) She plays the piano beautifully.
(c) She has learned the fine art of conversation.
(d) She speaks perfect French.
3. What can Higgins guess about people?
(a) What their job is.
(b) Their secret desires and dreams.
(c) Where they are from.
(d) Their age.
4. How much money does Doolittle demand from Higgins in exchange for his daughter?
(a) One hundred pounds.
(b) Five pounds.
(c) Fifty pounds.
(d) Ten pounds.
5. Of what does Mrs. Pearce warn Higgins?
(a) She warns him to be polite and not swear around Liza.
(b) She warns him that Liza's father may come for her.
(c) She warns him not to take sexual advantage of Liza.
(d) She warns him that Liza may be dishonest and should be watched carefully.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the strange man (Higgins) doing behind the pillar?
2. Which of the following does Higgins call Liza in Act 4 when she bursts out in a rage at him?
3. How does Higgins make his money?
4. Who is in Higgins's laboratory with Higgins at the beginning of Act 2?
5. When Liza comes to see Higgins in Act 2, what does she ask him to do?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)